Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Division 2 Cup 2011...the road to the Provincials.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dashshervin is correct. We haven't beaten anyone and we are going to have trouble defending against their superstar offense. We didn't really expect to be this far and stopped practicing 3 weeks ago because our field permits ran out. Plus we have 4 starters injured and 1 out of town. I think we can scrape together 11 or 12 guys for Sunday. Maybe some guys we cut earlier this year are going to come back and help us out, but at the end of the day our offense is non-existant so we're just going to hope to hang on for a 0-0 draw and win in pks. We're just happy to be here no matter what the outcome!

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
UBC just beat Sarejevo and the best group in Div.2 did not have a team earn promotion. Rinos beat an experienced and surging Polonia squad.

I predicted Rino at the onset of Cup Play. Should be a good game!

they didint have elvis and 2 other players. beacuse they caused a fight at the end of the game so they had a red card and a few yellows so thats why ubc beat them...just go look at the standing our group has the most points and look at cup play most of the teams in our division did way better then the other divisions ..you dont even what ur saying....

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
dashshervin is correct. We haven't beaten anyone and we are going to have trouble defending against their superstar offense. We didn't really expect to be this far and stopped practicing 3 weeks ago because our field permits ran out. Plus we have 4 starters injured and 1 out of town. I think we can scrape together 11 or 12 guys for Sunday. Maybe some guys we cut earlier this year are going to come back and help us out, but at the end of the day our offense is non-existant so we're just going to hope to hang on for a 0-0 draw and win in pks. We're just happy to be here no matter what the outcome!

yeah its amazing how u guys are in the last 8 every year and u have a great defense every year so its never gonna be easy... its gonna be a good game.... good luck bro see u on sunday

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
they didint have elvis and 2 other players. beacuse they caused a fight at the end of the game so they had a red card and a few yellows so thats why ubc beat them...just go look at the standing our group has the most points and look at cup play most of the teams in our division did way better then the other divisions ..you dont even what ur saying....

I know that second place is the first loser, no matter how strong the division.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Please don't use the above as your pre-game pep talk! lol

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Shaheen. They were the beneficiaries of two goalkeeping errors that really put us in a hole, but over the course of the game were the better side and deserved the win. Well played boys.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, told you not to use that as your pep talk! haha
Final score?

Congrats to Dash and Shaheen.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 final.

2 goals for Babak... probably the fastest over 40 I've seen playing since Brent Branker.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
how many breakaways did we miss...shaheeen the champs i told u machel .. our offence is too good for any defence in div 2.....chammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmps...viva shaheen

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Shaheen. They were the beneficiaries of two goalkeeping errors that really put us in a hole, but over the course of the game were the better side and deserved the win. Well played boys.

are u kidding me we missed 3 or 4 breakaways the only thing that u guys had was ur fitness..we had everything else touch,finesse and passing. all you did was kick and run but u guys never got tired....maybe we will pull out of provincials cause we dont have enought guys ...but all and all good game ..

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^^
Dezza actually stated quite clearly that you were the better side and deserved to win but you maybe misunderstood...

Congratulations on your victory, winning a cup is never easy at any level and your team was the last one standing at the end. Tabrik migoyam!!

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^^
Dezza actually stated quite clearly that you were the better side and deserved to win but you maybe misunderstood...

Congratulations on your victory, winning a cup is never easy at any level and your team was the last one standing at the end. Tabrik migoyam!!
thanks alot brooo.. i love the pic 2 his my favourite forward.. his the man.. and the 3 to 0 win was greatt...

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Babak and the boys from Shaheen. Always a class team. Gotta feel bad for Sarajevo missing out on everything basically.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, dashshervin is obviously NOT one of the 3 Shaheen players in med school.

I don't know why you want to brag about MISSING breakaways. Wouldn't a good team be scoring on them? Oh that's right it's still only Div 2 soccer :)

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, dashshervin is obviously NOT one of the 3 Shaheen players in med school.

I don't know why you want to brag about MISSING breakaways. Wouldn't a good team be scoring on them? Oh that's right it's still only Div 2 soccer :)

no im not im in enginering .....and im the one that set up 2 goals so im happy with that ...number 7 if u remember... i was killing ur right mid

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sorry i had it confused bro i though u meant we were the better side ........u guys played with class and had many chances in the begging of the game........u guys might go to provincials instead of us cause we dont have enought guys ....take care and we will meet again

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry i got it all wrong the last message was from this post

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did the draw happen last night?
Lulu Island (RSSL)
GEU Knights (FVSL)

GEU Inter (FVSL)
LUFC Young Guns (FVSL)

Richmond Athletics (RSSL)
Lakehill (VISL)