Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Division 2 Cup 2011...the road to the Provincials.

Grunt

Oct 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
just heard from the rep from our team.The league called and we wont be playing either MYB or UBC , both have been disqualified from the cup. Polonia advances to the quarters.

Not sure what happened in the game but that answers questions as to what happens in this situation!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow........that must have been some game. :D To think I reffed and there was only 3 yellows. I must have been really weak with my cards. ;)

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
bracket:
1z4bwi0.png

20z4583.png

Capps

Aug 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard from a reliable source that after the ridiculous celebrations by MYB from thier second goal that an MYB player went into the net to retrieve the ball, and was attacked by the UBC keeper, who had almost 100lbs on the player, by a kick the knees, than a solid kick to the ass, the player was carted off to hospital and that MYB reps have contacted the police for an investigation

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANY PREDICTIONS ON THE OUTCOMES OF THE ROUND OF 16?????

POLOINA to take it all,it took awhile but now that everyone is good to go i cant see them losing just look at the last 8 games very soild and having their keeper back really helps them.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interested to see the Green Devils lose to Surrey United. Any reports? Were the Green Devils thinking more about promotion than Cup?

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 'C' over Green Devils, that's a huge upset!

Surrey has a young squad and don't stop working til the final whistle. To big back to back wins for them.

Also a pretty nice victory for the Fury.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 4 - 0 LMU Hurricanes

We scored our first one on an absolute cracker by our stopper who hit a half volley from 40 yards that dipped in under the crossbar. A nice little birthday gift for himself.

Second half Hurricanes simply seemed to run out of gas. A curler from 20 yards put us up 2-0 and then our striker got 1-on-1 in the penalty area and turned their d inside out before slotting it. After this a crazy windstorm picked up which was fully in our favour as it prevented the Hurricanes from getting goalkicks anywhere near half. The ball would literally hang in the air and then blow backwards towards them. We hit a few crossbars and their keeps made some good saves to stop the score from being more. Onto Cinderella Surrey whose carriage we are going to overturn.

Surrey C over Green Devils has to be considered a huge upset. Hopefully the Green Devils can put together a better effort in their Div 2C Championship playoff.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For TSA to lose to Sarajevo 5-0, both 2C top dogs had piss poor games. I would expect both teams to put forth a better effort next week in their playoff games.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For TSA to lose to Sarajevo 5-0, both 2C top dogs had piss poor games. I would expect both teams to put forth a better effort next week in their playoff games.

Yup, we played poorly - injuries and suspensions caught up with us. Hopefully it is a wake-up call for this weekends game against the Green Devils. That being said, worst part of the game wasn't even for us. Their left wing was running after a ball into the corner and as he ran past our sideline we HEARD his hamstring snap. Needless to say, he didn't play again - I think they took him to the hospital. It was gross - hopefully he can recover from it.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So get through the Green Devils and you get another crack at Sarajevo in the round robin playoff. Although 5-0 is a pretty big score to turn around. Good luck this weekend.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unicorns with a narrow 1-0 win over GFC

The tables were turned on us in this game. We attacked for 90 minutes, had at least a dozen corner kicks, a handful of free kicks, a couple of breakaways, but came out empty. Their goal was from a penalty given up by our keeper who came out to the side of the 18 yard box to hack down a player who was facing away from our net. Pretty much not our day. Credit to the Unicorns though for defending well.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0