Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Division 1A - Week one

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

Clan has pretty much the same team as last year. Of course they were without Kindel, but they have picked up Neal Yeung.
I just think they took us too lightly.

Kinky,

keep drinking that orange vex.:cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What else would those boys do when you Pass Out

Originally posted by Jinky
Sikh Temple is the worst team I have ever seen. They are almost as bad as Khalsa. These guys should take up plumbing for a living because it would be a step up from their attempt at playing soccer. HOS (a.k.a. Bindy) made a huge mistake going to a team that is going to get demoted this year. Khalsa is shite and that is the bottom line. Thanks for coming out.

Jinky

I know Jinks would not post such a thing as this, but Captain and McQuaide with a New Molson Chubby Keg in them could cause some trouble. Out the night before the big season opener, what kind of example is that for the young lads.

As for Khalsa and Sihk Temple, both teams are making an early impact on the VMSL, thats for sure, a win over the ONCE mighty Croatia and the trying to be mighty Clan, is a great start.

Jinky thanks for the Pint after the match, have to be carefull at the pitch, the Queens Park Ranger might get me.

Bindy Johnson

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hos/Jinky

Jinky I know you saw who was doing the typing, Besides if I was typing as we all know there would have been spelling mistakes, in abundance. Maybe we had one to many orange vex's.

Bindy Johnson, we only drank after our victory, which I believe is the correct time to have a couple pints. So for now Our young players on Club I still have good role models.

Parkhead

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza....

Hey Dazza, how does Serbia look this year? I heard they lost players from last year. Anyone got more details on the Club I. game from the weekend?

Cheers, Hard Ballz:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen my friend,

Do you realize how much of that Vex (tart fuel) I would have to drink before I made a post that poor?

It would take a couple of 40s of the nectar of the gods you have mentioned before (I have a good memory where class rye is concerned) and that is none other than the CROWN!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you realize how much of that Vex (tart fuel) I would have to drink before I made a post that poor?

Oh Jinky, don't flatter yourself. Your posts aren't that good. :rolleyes:

Besides, Parkhead and I watched you post it while we were watching Trailer Park Trash. BTW, what was the name of that show?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chut Master.....

Hey Yowen, I'm just wondering what kind of sport chutting is because it sounds like fun. I'd really like to play it!

your chut master Hard Ballz:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed now.....

I know Jinks would not post such a thing as this, but Captain and McQuaide with a New Molson Chubby Keg in them could cause some trouble. Out the night before the big season opener, what kind of example is that for the young lads.

Bindydict Arnold, ;)

You really need to get your facts straight before coming down on our drinking patterns. We didn't even throw up this weekend! :) FYI, 14 of our 18 games are on Saturday, so we can drink as much as we want on Saturday night.

Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just noticed now.....

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Bindydict Arnold, ;)
..., so we can drink as much as we want on Saturday night.

Captain

Is that Over Easy, this Bindydick Arnold, or is that V.J. Sings brother on the Nike Tour?

Great win for Club I on Sat., but what happens when your lot plays a real team. Perhaps a friendly with Nordic of the North Shore O-30's league, watch out for that Tee guy!

Bindy "Apu" Johnson:knvb:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Chut Master.....

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
Hey Yowen, I'm just wondering what kind of sport chutting is because it sounds like fun. I'd really like to play it!

Hey hardballz,

your right, chutting is a very fun sport. However it is not for everyone, it could get pretty nasty sometimes, but if you ask me I love it and i'm sure you'd love it too.:D :D :D :D

P.S How do you feel about the ROOT!:wa::wa::knvb::knvb: :bronco: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0