Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 div2 MOTW week 6

div2 MOTW week 6

• BC vs Nomads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs WR

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Young guns vs Coyotes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Marga vs Dynamo

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • NFS K vs NFS I

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United A vs Peace Arch Nomads: could be close if BC have guys, otherwise it'll be by 4+
Stolo United A vs White Rock Utd A: stolo because there home
Langley Utd Young Guns vs Surrey FC Coyotes: close game, coyotes by 1 or 2 though.
Guildford FC Marga vs Langley Utd Dynamo: LOL
NFS Knights vs NFS Inter: not commenting, but definately not a blow out for either team.

only 1 game that wasn't in contention for me is the marga game. picked the NFS derby :D

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United A vs Peace Arch Nomads: depending on which BC utd shows up this will either be close or not at all...
Stolo United A vs White Rock Utd A: stolo because there home....
Langley Utd Young Guns vs Surrey FC Coyotes: no comment
Guildford FC Marga vs Langley Utd Dynamo: no doubt
NFS Knights vs NFS Inter: seen these two play in the summer, obviously squads have changed since and will be a close game, definitely want the knights to win this but see it going to inter by a goal.

good luck to all this weekend except for inter :rolleyes:...................go knights ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To many injuries and a suspension will hurt the Knights....I say Inter by 3 but Joel scores in his own net:mean:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United A vs Peace Arch Nomads - We'll come out strong to make up for last weekend, sending BC Utd to 0-0-6
Stolo United A vs White Rock Utd A - Stolo's at home, and White Rock suck
Langley Utd Young Guns vs Surrey FC Coyotes - I think the Young Guns hand Coyotes their first loss of the season
Guildford FC Marga vs Langley Utd Dynamo - Just hoping nobody tries to stab anyone with an umbrella this time.
NFS Knights vs NFS Inter - Suspensions and injuries will hurt the Knights chances, plus Inter will likely not drop points all year. They look very good.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Last edited by The Franchise Reason: To make elbowroom happy"

If you really want to make me happy, let me mark you next game so I don't have to do much running.:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marga fans got out of hand?

They played beside us this summer, bad tackle turned into a bunch of shoving, and Marga's linesman ran into the pile trying to stab people with his umbrella, it was hilarious. He then tried to spit on a Dynamo player, and hocked a giant loogie right on his own chest. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Remembering it now makes me laugh still.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Knights vs NFS Inter - Suspensions and injuries will hurt the Knights chances, plus Inter will likely not drop points all year. They look very good.

we haven't played anyone other than the young guns yet this season. BC had players missing, wr as you said suck, marga is marga, stolo gave us problems. We're still to play the other 3 out of the top 4 and you guys who obviously are a good team. Plus without making excuses, we will have 3 players tired from playing right before, and Graham is gone for 2 weeks from friday onwards, 29 goals for looks good but we won't score 29 in our next 5 not to mention we've let in 5 so far this season...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
we haven't played anyone other than the young guns yet this season. BC had players missing, wr as you said suck, marga is marga, stolo gave us problems. We're still to play the other 3 out of the top 4 and you guys who obviously are a good team. Plus without making excuses, we will have 3 players tired from playing right before, and Graham is gone for 2 weeks from friday onwards, 29 goals for looks good but we won't score 29 in our next 5 not to mention we've let in 5 so far this season...

Honestly? really? HUGE difference between tired than being suspsended or injured. I was tired this morning but I still came to work.But how will you have guys tired from playing before a 730 kick off in ridge? Or does Inter's farm team have an away game out on the east coast thursday or friday morning? 5 goals against?? ALREADY???? you're the shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts