Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Abby - With the Knights CM back in action and the recent signing of Clubbin, really brings the Knights back to life and will be taking lots of points in the last half of the season. 3-1

Coastal Highlands vs Surrey Coyotes Coyotes just far to strong for the Highlanders 4-0

SFC Temple vs Stolo Even though Temple has improved a great deal Stolo is too strong 3-0

Port Moody Blues
vs Langley Dynamo MOTW - Definitely the match of the week, but Moody will be too much for the Blues this time around 2-0 for the Blues.

Celtic vs Aldergrove

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Abby .... I'll take the knights because they were better than Abby last time around even with some university players.

Celtic vs players... Just a matter of how many Celtic can get....

Blues vs dynamo (MOTW) .... Hopefully another 1-1 tie with lots of reds. Preferably to the Pomo kids since we play them in a couple of weeks...

Highlanders vs coyotes. Hopefully both teams have full squads out and it can be a good game, no excuses.

Temple vs stolo, stolo is good and very stingy at the back, that being said hopefully our club mates have been playing well and hopefully can help us out here but I think stolo prevail after 90.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 2-0 Aldergrove could have been 12-0. 2 "offside goals" called back, 2 posts, 3 breakaways. We dominated but just didn't all the bounces, but the 3 points is what is most important. Good clean game, good ref, bad weather. Onto the high flyin Yotes next sunday night in Manitoba.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so high flying yotes 1 - 0 highlanders.... Missed a lot of chances, our young back up keeper was amazing in goal tonight. Couldn't finish tonight at all, I guess we're saving all the goals for next Sunday ( I ****ing hope so ...)

Ref wasn't very good. Foul recognition poor. Man management skills not any better and fitness, I won't even comment. He really ruined the flow of the game tonight and called it as if it was some u-15 girls game....

On a totally different note. I don't think I recognized any nomads tonight, no is21 or even JBN..... Some troubles at CFC or you guys just called it quits ?! I noticed that, when female coach on the sidelines actually sounded like she knew what was going on for a bit....;) in all seriousness JBN what happen?!

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is a u15 girls game reffed?

You touch someone, even accidentally, even with a pinky, it gets called.
In all honesty though, good to hear my boys got it done without me (not difficult to do) but both us and coyotes playing with an eye towards next week?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so high flying yotes 1 - 0 highlanders.... Missed a lot of chances, our young back up keeper was amazing in goal tonight. Couldn't finish tonight at all, I guess we're saving all the goals for next Sunday ( I ****ing hope so ...)

Ref wasn't very good. Foul recognition poor. Man management skills not any better and fitness, I won't even comment. He really ruined the flow of the game tonight and called it as if it was some u-15 girls game....

On a totally different note. I don't think I recognized any nomads tonight, no is21 or even JBN..... Some troubles at CFC or you guys just called it quits ?! I noticed that, when female coach on the sidelines actually sounded like she knew what was going on for a bit....;) in all seriousness JBN what happen?!

We have been trying to tell you guys from the beginning. This is not the nomads, completely different team. Maybe 6 nomads started the season, as the rest moved up to Prem or div.1. Rest of the boys are from Delta utd and a mish mash of other players we could find. JBN is now done with the team, IS21 has injured his back pretty good, plus family commitments had kept him away lot. Turnbull injured for the season, and, although I played last night, have only been to about 5 or 6 games due to a promotion at work. So really on 2 or 3 nomads remain.

We are trying our best to keep the ship right until the end of the season. Although you say you guys had an "off night", count yourselves lucky as it could have easily been a tie if 1 of those 3 great chances had gone in for us in the first half.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have been trying to tell you guys from the beginning. This is not the nomads, completely different team. Maybe 6 nomads started the season, as the rest moved up to Prem or div.1. Rest of the boys are from Delta utd and a mish mash of other players we could find. JBN is now done with the team, IS21 has injured his back pretty good, plus family commitments had kept him away lot. Turnbull injured for the season, and, although I played last night, have only been to about 5 or 6 games due to a promotion at work. So really on 2 or 3 nomads remain.

We are trying our best to keep the ship right until the end of the season. Although you say you guys had an "off night", count yourselves lucky as it could have easily been a tie if 1 of those 3 great chances had gone in for us in the first half.

Your missed chances in the first half surely cancel our chances in the second 45, no? We had more possession better ball movement and better chances. Whatever, game is done with. Good luck rest of the season

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your missed chances in the first half surely cancel our chances in the second 45, no? We had more possession better ball movement and better chances. Whatever, game is done with. Good luck rest of the season

I didn't say we deserved to win. But you can't sit there and tell me your team deserved it either. Take the blinders off. If it was not for 3 great saves from your keep, could have been a loss or a tie. If it was not for a few saves from me in the second half, could have been a rout.

Point is don't sit behind your computer and play it off like you were the better team and deserved the win outright. Give your head a shake.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't say we deserved to win. But you can't sit there and tell me your team deserved it either. Take the blinders off. If it was not for 3 great saves from your keep, could have been a loss or a tie. If it was not for a few saves from me in the second half, could have been a rout.

Point is don't sit behind your computer and play it off like you were the better team and deserved the win outright. Give your head a shake.

I think we deserved it more than you, any neutral watching the game would think so, we made you guys look pretty bad at times. we outplayed you and had better chances, both keepers made big saves to keep it close, yes. We missed some huge chances, a couple from very close range which you weren't even close to ( well you were there just ball was off target but don't think you woulda had a couple of them)...

Don't sit behind your computer and think you're hot shite cause you only lost to us by 1. Lets let the tables tell the story....

For the record, our *backup* keeper got the clean sheet...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 - PM Blues 2. Good match out at Port Moody Town Center after a 45 delay because of the Pacific Cup finals, thankfully not raining too hard and changerooms were available (Thanks PM).

We opened the scoring early in the 1st, they tied it up and we went up again 2-1. We held the lead for about 60 mins of that match but were unable to keep PM the blues off the scoresheet. Two late red cards and the end of the match for two players shoving each other.

Officiating was not very fair IMO, punishing Dynamo for hard work rather than for fouls and missed a two handed hand-o-god in the PM box as a player directed the ball wide. That being said, if we had finished the couple other good chances we had it would have been a moot point. Missed a Breakaway early as well as a couple chance late.

PM is a good young squad, good luck the rest of the season.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ, I have stepped WAY back this year. My intention was always to hand the team off this year as HA and I were needing time away from running things, I was only going to be a bit part role player this year and work has gotten hectic and thus I haven't been able to attend most games and training due to my 70-80 hour work weeks... have to see the kids and the missus some time.

As HA said, many of our boys moved along and theres just a few of the guys from the Nomads still playing, loads of guys still within the club...which is what PAU/CFC is all about. Guys needed to be shifted off our mob to fill gaps elsewhere around the club and it's working.

Highlanders are still a few points safe from relegation and a win or a few draws probably sees us safe. Premier is top 3 in their table and where a bunch of our guys went, to D1, are first in the table with 3 point gap and a game in hand.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we deserved it more than you, any neutral watching the game would think so, we made you guys look pretty bad at times. we outplayed you and had better chances, both keepers made big saves to keep it close, yes. We missed some huge chances, a couple from very close range which you weren't even close to ( well you were there just ball was off target but don't think you woulda had a couple of them)...

Don't sit behind your computer and think you're hot shite cause you only lost to us by 1. Lets let the tables tell the story....

For the record, our *backup* keeper got the clean sheet...

Has your hard on for your team past yet? Or you gonna keep pumping their tires until you climax? Or anti climax like at the end of last season when you guys choked and didn't get promoted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0