Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Banter and BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's about time we start a new thread devoted to banter and BS about div 2. This way, it gives guys like Bender, Shriner, Therapist et al. somewhere to gripe about red-shoe wearing players or the identity of other TTPers.

Now we can put the predictions and results in the 'predictions and results' thread. Novel idea, ain't it?!

Go Cougs.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody upstairs

hello tsenghera, anybody home? Just because Cliff is mistankenly given a loss does not mean its from us. Because think about it tsenghera, their site said we lost 1-0. So, maybe they made a mistake with another team and not ours. So tsenghera, if you'd like me to enroll you into a special needs program then i can show you how to use a telephone book to do it yourself you stupid chimp. And I can run the tutorials also, so i can be on the picket line smokin some beubonic.

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
red shoes

Sorry, I guess he had red on his shoes. But it doesn't matter. I was just pissed because he said some shite that doesn't belong on the pitch, not to mention that when one of our guys went down hurt, he said "Fcuk him, fcuk him......play on!"
I wasn't supposed to post after multiple beer on Saturday. Maybe it's time I attach a breathalizer to the ol pc.

:rolleyes:

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist

what game was that when "Red Shoe Diaries" said that. If he was on our team and is a forward, then you have every right to break his legs and I will help you b/c our forwards suck as much as Bender does. But that is none of our business.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist

Our first meeting at our home park. So, what team are you from. The only person with red shoes that I can think of is Bender. He wipes his ass with his shoes. His "gay-happy lifestyle" keeps them red if you know what I mean.

:wa:

B

bender

shriner

it may not be sunday but it's still game day and maybe the last for the cougs (hope not) but shriner your time is up and i expect your brown crusty ass to be there on friday for the cougs biggest game ever in cougers history u f**kin fat puke

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bender

Bender my old buddy, its nice to hear from you and your writing skills are getting better; nice to see that your ESL and anger management classes are helping. I heard the game is on turf. You know I like pure green grass and everything else is imitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts