Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-1 Aldergrove

So unlucky not to come out of this one with 3 points. Better team by far, but they scored one of the nicest goals I’ve ever seen to tie it mid way through the second half. I think that puts Abby on first, you’re welcome @Macho Man

Huevos Rancheros

Nov 16, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
11 points in 12 outings, possibly facing relegation after tonight...I agree you guys have a decent team and maybe if you focused more on your play than sideline antics things would be different for your team.

Huevos Rancheros

Nov 16, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your coach, whatever sub you had, but not just sideline antics, just overall lil bish demeanor on the field too...idk man, if you guys are so decent then why you hugging last place? You guys play decent soccer, but when I said shite team I meant beyond playing ability

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go on...explain the goal

Matt picked the ball up about 35 yards from goal turned and hit a shot that he had no right hitting into the top corner. Couldn’t have placed it better, No keeper in the world would have saved it. Probably the only shot they had all game though but credit where it’s due, it was worthy of earning a point.

Mr.Clean

Nov 25, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-1 Aldergrove

So unlucky not to come out of this one with 3 points. Better team by far, but they scored one of the nicest goals I’ve ever seen to tie it mid way through the second half. I think that puts Abby on first, you’re welcome @Macho Man
That is the difference between a good team and an average team. we can play poorly and still give you guys a hard time.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you very much . Aldergrove shot themselves in the foot... No way we give up first place now.

Mission 1-1 Aldergrove

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you very much . Aldergrove shot themselves in the foot... No way we give up first place now.

I would surprised if you guys don’t finish first.

On the other side of things I see Sparta beat the Gunners 2-0. Anyone have any idea what has happened to Port Moody? How do you start the season winning 5 out 6 games, and then lose the next 6? I assume it can’t just be bad luck? Players lose interest? Injuries?

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would surprised if you guys don’t finish first.

On the other side of things I see Sparta beat the Gunners 2-0. Anyone have any idea what has happened to Port Moody? How do you start the season winning 5 out 6 games, and then lose the next 6? I assume it can’t just be bad luck? Players lose interest? Injuries?

3 red in that game too

We played gunners last week and they looked to be missing a lot of players from the first time we played them

They also played a very different style than the first game this and last years 2 games

Prob just struggling for numbers like most teams in div 2 go through over the year

Agree that at this point Abby united will win pool A unless a huge slip up takes place in cross pool play

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 4
Chilliwack fc. 0

Game started out as we expected, with the young guys coming out fast. Chances at both ends but we got the first goal about 8 mins in. Came off a quick give n go in between the 18 and the touch line, ball got crossed in and a beauty header to the top left corner. Second goal came about 35 mins in when our Centre mid picked up the ball, beat a defender then hit a good strike from 20+ yards out. Half finished 2-0. Second half started much like the first half little bit back n for, but we settled in and got a 3rd about 15 mins in when our striker picked up a through ball, beat a guy and put away his second of the game. We got the 4th and final goal roughly 30 mins into the second off a fast break, and one of our nicest breakouts ever. Few quick passs up the wing and a nice cross, then a volley from 10 yards out or so over there keeper into the net. Third goal for our striker who’s back in the running for golden boot! Chilliwack didnt creat much of quality outside of the first 10 mins. Couple lucky breaks on miss reads by our guys or bobbles, but nothing our keeper wasn’t up to the task for. With about 10 to go we let chilliwacks hard working rough style get to us, as they were finishing multiple challenges late. This got us away from our game and they ended up getting a pk. There guy stepped up and took one of the most tragic pks i have ever seen, kicked is own foot trying to shoot with an in step, almost fell and flubbed one on net that caught our goalie off guard, but he made the save to keep his shutout. Chilliwack are a hard working bunch, but really couldn’t get anything going really. Half the team super chill guys, other half dirty angry players. Feels good to spank chilliwack and get back to our winning ways. Onto dynamo who are definatly more of a challenge then chilliwack, will be a good game next Friday.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread has gone quiet ...
ConorJ needs to spice things up again. No banter going into tomorrow’s match ?

Predictions:
Mission 2 - 2 with blue
Dynamo 2-1 over surrey
Untied 2-0 over knights
Gunners 2-1 over temple
Aldy 3-1 over Sparta
Titans 2-1 over wack

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread has gone quiet ...
ConorJ needs to spice things up again. No banter going into tomorrow’s match ?

Predictions:
Mission 2 - 2 with blue
Dynamo 2-1 over surrey
Untied 2-0 over knights
Gunners 2-1 over temple
Aldy 3-1 over Sparta
Titans 2-1 over wack

The infamous @Connor J is serving a suspension.

Mission vs Blue Devils
Red Devils 4-0 Rowdies
Dynamo 2-2 Surrey-motw
Abby 3-0 Knights
Gunners 0-1 Temple
Aldergrove 2-1 Sparta
Titans 3-1 Chilliwack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens