Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahideen

Oct 20, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 4-5 Mission

Goal fest out in Chilliwack tonight.

We could have been 3-0 up inside 10 mins, didn’t take our chances. All of a sudden we were 2-0 down, and looking lost. We made some changes, and put them under lots of pressure, then right before half we managed to make it 2-1.

2nd half we came out flying, and within 10 mins it was 4-2 in our favour... we let it slip, and they managed to make it 4-4. At this point I started thinking we had blown it badly. About 10 mins left we pulled out the winner from a corner.

Cracker of a game, and credit to Chilliwack who came out to play tonight.
Looks like garsie boy once again returned home with his dick in his hand lol:D

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 9
Knights 1-2 Blue Devils
Aldy 5-0 Chilliwack
Sparta 1-1 Rowdies
Titans 0-2 Mission
Gunners 1-2 Abby
Red Devils 3-1 Dynamo
Surrey 2-0 Temple

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 9:

Knights 1 - 3 blue devils
Aldergrove 3 - chilliwack
Sparta 1 - 1 rowdies
Titans 1 - 1 mission
Gunners 2 - 2 abby
Red Devils 2 - 0 dynamo
Surrey 2 - 0 temple

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 2-1 Blue Devils
Aldy 5-1 Chilliwack
Sparta 0-0 Rowdies
Titans vs Mission
Gunners 1-3 Abby (MOTW)
Red Devils 2-3 Dynamo
Surrey 4-0 Temple

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 9

Knights 2-2 Blue Devils
Aldy 3-1 Chilliwack
Sparta 2-0 Rowdies
Titans 0-2 Mission
Gunners 2-1 Abby (MOTW)
Red Devils 3-3 Dynamo
Surrey vs Temple

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven’t posted that much this season but can’t believe what I saw last night. A few bad tackles through the night and the ref at times could have gotten the game under control but that absolutely no reason for what happened at the end.

Last minute of the game and our guy who hasn’t been apart of anything all night goes in for a challenge with there big #15. This clown decides to headlock our guy and piledrive him to the ground and then proceeds to land a haymaker right to his face. Meanwhile this guy has been telling our guys he’s tanked and all this other garbage. Lucky for us most of there kept their cool as we were trying to break it up as it could have gotten really ugly.

If that guy isnt suspended for the rest of the year it’s an absolute joke.

I sure as hell hope the blue devils don’t have another side to the story and defend this classless fcuk who has no right to be playing in our league.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven’t posted that much this season but can’t believe what I saw last night. A few bad tackles through the night and the ref at times could have gotten the game under control but that absolutely no reason for what happened at the end.

Last minute of the game and our guy who hasn’t been apart of anything all night goes in for a challenge with there big #15. This clown decides to headlock our guy and piledrive him to the ground and then proceeds to land a haymaker right to his face. Meanwhile this guy has been telling our guys he’s tanked and all this other garbage. Lucky for us most of there kept their cool as we were trying to break it up as it could have gotten really ugly.

I sure as hell hope the blue devils don’t have another side to the story and defend this classless fcuk who has no right to be playing in our league.
Classic Jon Flores

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knights in a fight. Now we are back to normal div.2!!!

It is quiet on the Blue Devil front, if your description is correct outcast, I agree, punt the boy from the league.

Just rolled back into town, missed last night, I heard we (Dynamo) lost. They got 4. We got 3. It's all I got

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

#respectall

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 3-3 Titans

Fcuked ourselfs. Dominant performance, didn’t take enough chances, gave up three goals.

Sorry for having to play on the half decent grass field Titans.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all honesty though, gunners are a classy group of guys . Even done 3,4-0 there were no dirty tackles , no garbage chatter . It was a good game from a classy bunch .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0