Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A - Week 5 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 2
S. Temple 2

They'll say diferently, but we deserved better [cue Dazza's favorite bullshite song here :rolleyes:]

Seriously though, I thought we were very unlucky not to get the full 3 points. Temple tied it up with about 2 minutes to go.

Nice meeting Hard Ballz and Yowen finally though I was ready to put my boots through HB's head after our first encounter :D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
And we stuffed Barney's Army, what's your point? :rolleyes:

Your piss taking abilities are mind-boggling...

~Regs.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-2 Club I.

My personal opinion is that Club I. played a good game where they easily could have taken the full 3 points. Temple's first game in 3 weeks showed that we weren't ready for this match. It simply took us too long to adjust to the 3-5-2 that Club I. was playing. I thought both teams had chances but failed to bury especially with Club I. hitting the cross bar which could have put them up 3-1 if I am correct. Temple replied with 2 minutes left which was a huge relief for us. Hey Regs....it was a great first time meeting you in a tackle :D . Also a pleasure meeting Jinky and Captain Shamrock.

Overall it was a pretty clean match played:)

Hard Ballz

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barney's Army have nothing to do with it Regs and you know it!

My point is....we are on 10 points and you are on 4. And 3 of those 10 came courtesy of us winning in your back yard. If you can even call it a yard:D

You need another icon on here - a bunch of sour grapes.

I'd be using it on you like fcuking crazy right now...so maybe wait for a bit.

daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
It's a long season Daz, it's a long season.

And I'll bet you $100 that after teams play both our respective squads, 100% of them will agree that we are the better team, irregardless of the scorelines.

While we won't be challenging probably this year for promotion, neither will you.

And no, you are not getting under my skin :rolleyes:

But I'll admit, you are beneath me :rolleyes:

~Regsenjoyingretirement.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I said Regs, I can't wait for you to "rock me" again.

If it means a winning goal from me and three points for my team again...bring it on now:D :D :D

Oh, and as it stands right now, you and Club I are beneath me and my Lomas.

daz:bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

And I'll bet you $100 that after teams play both our respective squads, 100% of them will agree that we are the better team, irregardless of the scorelines.
See what happens when the Captain sucks you into Will Hill?

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Regs please rock me" -Dazza

TMI boys...this type of subject matter is best kept within the confines of your respective bedrooms or other areas where you folks like to cruise. :eek:

Thanks to you guys I will never be able to look at this character the same way again.... :wa:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz report was pretty accurate. Club I are a good team who will definitely get some results this year. Captain and Regs worked well together bringing the ball out of the back and feeding the forwards.
As for us, the layoff did hurt us but make no mistake, we played the shits. Certainly not good enough if we are to make a case for promotion. Hopefully I'll be able to play the second leg:eek:

Anyways, onwards and upwards

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I vs Temlpe

Congrats to the Irishmen on a job well done versus Temple. Thanks for helping those who are at the TOP of the table out.

No2

thereisnowayclubIwilleverbeatthelomas..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good observation, Einstein.....

Thanks for helping those who are at the TOP of the table out.

Very well said, if you actually ARE on top of the table. You see, Clan Alumni and Norvan are tied for 1st right now at the TOP of the table. Your position and ours are very similar in the fact that NEITHER of us would be promoted at this point in time or demoted for that matter. Unless you're a Clan Alumni/Norvan booster your comment could certainly be construed as MOOT .

Captain

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan 5- Brewmisters 3

We beat the odds NO2- 8 to1

Gave the Clan a early Halloween scare as they pulled ahead for good in the final seven minutes to take full value for the win. 1-1 at the half....while three of our d-men were practicing there own version of bowling, Clan did the fastest counter attack I've ever seen from their own 40 yard line...five touches, five different players, goal! The game went back and forth in the second half with clan going up 3-1. The Brewsters came a storming back so much so that their "Gorilla" keeper is still wiping his butt where he took a dump with two chances inside the six to tie it but could not. Clan then got a PK with seven minutes to go and the Microbrews once again came back to make the last few minutes interesting. Still not sold on the "Turf" for winter games yet! But it is nice to have changing rooms though!!

Madman

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While you're splitting hairs, Captain, it should be noted that all Div 1 teams are in a similiar position in the fact that NO ONE will be promoted AT THIS POINT IN TIME or demoted for that matter. Unless you believe that we've all played our last game of the season already, your comment could certainly be construed as MOOT. ;)

Besides, Clan is in first by virtue of their goal difference. That's why they're listed 1-2, not 1-1. :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While you're splitting hairs, Captain, it should be noted that all Div 1 teams are in a similiar position in the fact that NO ONE will be promoted AT THIS POINT IN TIME or demoted for that matter. Unless you believe that we've all played our last game of the season already, your comment could certainly be construed as MOOT

:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Rent-a-Mouth,

Besides, Clan is in first by virtue of their goal difference. That's why they're listed 1-2, not 1-1.

This of course would be considered MOOT because when Clan and 96ers tied, what happened? That's right, a fcuking playoff. So technically, goals for and against are exceptionally MOOT statistics.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts