Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just setting this thread up for Saturday since the original thread accidently was deleted when trying to clear out 2 racist remarks (again :mad:).

There were some good slags in there as well...

Cheers,

~Regs.

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Bimini's

2-1 for Temple.

Full marks to Temple for converting on their chances. Near the end of the first half they converted a questionable penalty. Right off the bat in the second half they buried a give away. Bimini's finally pulled one back with five minutes to go with a bit of a make-up penalty. Our defensive pressure led to a few give aways in the first half but we could not do anything with them. They must have been missing some players because they weren't moving the ball as well this game as our previous game. Lack of finishing costs Bimini's as usual!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Club I 3
Mermaids 2

If it were not for our own mental mistakes, this game easily could've been 6-1. We dominated the first 20 minutes, maybe more, and only had 1 goal to show for it. A bad miscue allowed the Mermaids to tie it up and a fair PK call had the Mermaid lad slot it to give them the lead at the half.

We turned it up a notch right from the start of the second and were rewarded with two good goals. Defensively we tightened it up and gave them nothing.

That's how I saw it anyways and I dare anyone from the mermaids to say they had anywhere near 20% of the play, nevermind 80 :rolleyes:

:D

~Regs.

PS. What's with all the moaning that goes on in Div 1? I mean it is evident in Premier as well but at least the majority there can play a bit :rolleyes:

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
club I 3-2 Lomas

This was not a bad game to watch. Yeah Regs, you guys should've had a lot more goals in the first 20 mins. A few missfires and some wonderful stops by our keep, especially on your little run through the middle, kept us in the game. Full marks to Club I though, they came out in the second half and were a lot hungrier than our bunch. Regs, do you know which cup your entering this year? I would like to meet you guys again with a full squad, we had have 4 starters missing due to injury and suspension. I think the outcome may be similar to week 2 of the season. Hope to meet you guys again this year.

Cheers,

No2 speaking on LTWALKERS CPU.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good post Regs, I have to agree with everything you posted!! We showed a little heart today, giving up the penalty in last 30 secs of the half. Most teams would put their heads down but we came out and took it to them in the 2nd half. Good comeback and we needed it!!

Club I deserved this one!!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're joking right?

. Regs, do you know which cup your entering this year?

Are you joking? Surely, with a team as good as yours, you will be entering the Imperial Cup. With your 4 starters missing today, you must surely be entering the Imperial Cup. We will enter the Imperial Cup, not because we are going to win it, BUT we entered last year in division TWO. Put your full team together and we will play you on a decent park and we will fcuking hammer you. You must admit, you guys were chasing all day? I'm sure with your full team, this would not have happened. Good luck in whatever cup you decide to enter. If we cross paths again, we will put some wagers on the game, I'm sure.

Captain Shamrock

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Club Ireland

However how does that Parkhead lad see the field soo well with a cokc in his gub???
Good post Regs, I have to agree with everything you posted!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Captain, was he under the desk during your last post??? Parkputz indeed...;)

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2 Bimmers 1

Terrrrrrible finishing by Temple. Biminis looked alright. Pretty bad game overall...very little flow. Good job by the ref though.

Monk,

Yes we were missing several guys today. We only had 1 sub. :(

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 2 - Club I 3

This game could have gotten ugly, Club I's forwards couldn't hit the net to save there lives, but with the number of chances they were bound to score a few and did. The only play the Lomas had was about the last 15 - 20 minutes of the first half and actually scored some goals. Lomas D which I once stated as the best in the div. has been ravaged by injury and suspentions, let me tell you it's like a friggin' shooting gallery back there right now.
Regs pretty much nail the game summary though, tough loss we need to put some wins together or it's going to be Div 2 for the lomas.

Lawts:mad:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
However how does that Parkhead lad see the field soo well with a cokc in his gub???

You promised me you would never mention that night!

Why must you be so cruel? We had one special night together, why can't you just accept that we shared a wonderful kind of love which dare not speak it's name but I love someone else now.

Someone very special, not just because he used to play for the 86'ers but because he is sensitive to my needs. Something Guinness which you never could do. You simply took, took took and never gave, except for all the blow jobs of course.

I hope you are happy with your new lovers at PAU so why don't you just be happy for me and Steven?

Love, Neil.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't even listen. I'm Parkhead and I truly believe that Meralomas are the biggest putzes we have played this year. We will stuff you with your 'full' team because quite frankly, you're shite. We took the piss out of you. You should have been wearing orange pinnies(oh you were) because you were putzes. How many times was number 3 megged? Number 4 was the biggest putz I've seen in a long time. He had NO FCUKING CLUE. Nice blue baseball shirt under your jersey, Cnut. Anyway, it was a clinical piss-take and Meralomas should get ready for Div. 2 football. ****y you, cnuts.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on fellows, if you honestly think i was posting those comments give your head a shake!! I think you guys should look at Jinky and the Captain on this one. Guiness you are a absolute wanker and if you actually think there was a chance of you playing for club i you are sadly mistaken unless of course you can tie the captain's laces or bring Regs water when he is tired!!!

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Head giver,

Or whatever you call yourself, your slander is tiresome. Your posts are shite just like YOUR game.

No2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A tough game today.......

It was certainly a tough game under the conditions. Both teams battled hard but I really think the best team won on the day. I know Meralomas were missing some starters and that can make a big difference. We had everyone today for the first time in a few weeks and it helped us for most of the game. Congrats to the Meralomas for a good physical battle. Although we should have buried a few more chances, the game came down to the end.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your posts are shite just like YOUR game.

Do you know what number Parkhead was? His game wasn't too bad when he scored the goal that tied it up. I think he megged one of your fellas several times too. How come you weren't playing?

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you guys should look at Jinky and the Captain on this one

Don't try bringing me into this one. My posts are more civil than yours, mainly because you were plastered when you made the post. Unlike my 4:04 a.m. post........:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts