Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Predictions - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who plays who again?

Club I vs Norvan out at Kinsmen on Sunday. Personally, I can't wait to play on that pitch. Even though it is A night at the races the night before, I think we will finally get another win...

Club I 2
Norvan 1

~Regs.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Will there be a pre-game cerimony to retire your Peg Jersey and Hang it from the Rafters? You can let Captain know that Kinsmen is just off 19th and Lonsdale.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Night at the Races = Nightmare at Kinsmen

10 years ago this would have been the MOTW, some good battles in the day between Club I and Norvan.

I can hear Davy McBeth now "Come on Norvan, Kill those Irish Cnuts"
Davey was the best.

HOS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It won't matter who's back. Dazza will still figure out away to carry 80% of the game and still loose.

But it will be the Referee's fault, Probably John Palmer.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Davey McBeth

HOS,

Excuse my igonrance, but is Davey McBeth still around ie. alive?

Daz,

Dickens-Cider,

Do you mean in here or on the pitch?

Daz
:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Davey McBeth

Originally posted by Dazza
HOS,

Excuse my igonrance, but is Davey McBeth still around ie. alive?

Not to make a joke on the matter, I don't think so. However he is probably well presserved where ever he is.

HOS

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg 1- clan 6....She's running on Deisel and nobody looks like she can slow her down....Peg's goal we'll be great though...Ginger megs at center, cross the half, JR nails it hits the ref in the head off clan's defender's hand straight in as peg calls for PK and ref is knocked out( not considered a deflection though)!

lomas 2- Biminis 2...Dazza dazzles...WFC finds the net

Binger's 1 Sikh 4....Coach start's #14 and doesn't let the team down as he hogs it all and pots four!!

Norvan 1- Club I 2....Down,Down,Down,Down in a burning reign of fire, The young bloods realize all the "older" teams are finally getting into shape after a long summer of lounging with their wobbly pops!!

Madman

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider

What would the score be without the Dazza Factor?

I'll still go with a draw with Dazza in the lineup but based on Dazza's own stat's of the last ten year's from his own trophy room and not being biased with him out of the lineup their is going to be as shitkicking going on with some pumpkins this weekend!!

Madman

coco

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey madman

its true club I will beat norvan ........but its not that the young bloods cant handle the older guys.......its cause norvan's coach is sinking them really fast......he is ruining this team with his shyte tactics..........norvan is losing players.......due to no other than the coach.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts