Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Predictions - Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger’s vs Mermaids -
It's a game of streaks, thus I must go with what is available... both teams continue on their rolls :rolleyes:

Club Ireland vs Sikh Temple -
Hmmmm... Temple is back in the hunt but I always pick us to win and I think our chances are even better with myself out of the line-up as it will inject some mobility into the center of the park :D

Peg –Olys vs S White Eagles
Peg will go back to the old training rituals as the extra 1% last week did sweet bugger all :rolleyes: ... this will result in a tie

Norvan FC vs Bimini’s -
Like I said earlier, it's a game a streaks...

Hagar’s “A” vs Clan -
No upsets here.

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Yup.

Got the call from Sidewinder earlier today and it's listed already on the excellent site :rolleyes:

Figures they would finally get their act together on that site this week :D

~Regs.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Well that is not good news at all. Hopefully this doesn't mean I have to move into the center mid alongside captain. With us two left footers in there we will just go in circles.:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Figures they would finally get their act together on that site this week

Great stuff, Regs. Were all your yellow cards really worth it? We bring you in to help us compete each week, and this is what you do for us? Do you not have any discipline? Tell TTPers what you got your last yellow for, Dikembe. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Yellow

Well, now I want to know...

To be on topic:

Bingers
Club I drinking team
Peg
Norvan
Clan

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard through the grapevine that he got the last yellow because instead of doing his 'special move' against an opposition player he did Puddy from Seinfeld's 'special move' on the guy and, well, he took exception to the 'swirl' part. Predictions: Four tie games with Clan winning the fifth. There, perfectly on topic.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Lamas 2 Bangers 0

Temple ? Club I ?- no 3pt squealing for you Regs

Peg 1 Serbs 1

Norvan 3 Biminis 1

Clan 4 Hagars 1

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please allow me to express my frustration and disappointment regarding the fact that everyone seems be picking us to lose each week. Frankly, it's becoming quite humbling and demeaning -- almost as much as it feels when we actually do lose. :(

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
spectator

Lamas 1 - Bangers 1

Temple 2 - Club Ire. 1

Peg 1- Serbs 2

Norvan 2 - Biminis 0

Clan 3 - Hagars 0

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Here we go,

Binger’s vs Mermaids - Low scoring affair with plumbers on both sides, a draw seems likely, but gotta choose a winner, BINGERS it is.

Club Ireland vs Sikh Temple - Our last meeting was a good one with CI letting ST back in the game late to tie things up, this won't happen the second time around, CLUB I victorious.

Peg –Olys vs S White Eagles - Two teams desperate for some points, with PEG-OLYS squeaking out a win.

Norvan FC vs Bimini’s - Tight game, easily a draw, but who likes draws, NORVAN taking it.

Hagar’s “A” vs Clan - The team on top comes back strong after lastweek, CLAN to strong.

Cheers,

Champ:)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a comment from the other side

I haven't given any opinion on the games to be played on your sides as that would have been purely speculation....

But after playing Temple and seeing Club I in the past it surprises me that people would pick Club I to have a chance in this game. I can't see them leaving their own half unless the captain starts pinging balls into the corner to just relieve pressure.

The score will be 3 or 4 to bagel for the Sikhs.

LeanlikestostirthepotandhopefullyitwillgetClubItoplayusonThursdaynight;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But after playing Temple and seeing Club I in the past it surprises me that people would pick Club I to have a chance in this game

I know what you mean, Lean. That is what happened the last time we played. They tied it up with 3 minutes to go. Don't flatter your team. You're not that good. I watched Indo TTP out of you in the second half. As for Temple, they are a good team and will no doubt have a better squad this time. Of course, they have a lot of incentive now, after Clan tied last weekend. We are a better team now, so we should be able to give Temple a decent match. I would be very surprised if we lost by 3 or 4, as you state.

As for a Thursday night game, that would be great. We would get to kick the fcuk out of each other and not have it affect the chance of us playing on the weekend.... :rolleyes:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a bit of Dichmond rivalry brewing.

Too bad you two teams aren't in the same group. Hopefully next year.

daznothappyathavingtogototorontotomorrow:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts