Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 promotion MOTW's

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jan 10 and January 18 looks like two big weeks in the battle to see who gets promoted.

On side A, the Africans take on the Sikhs in a must win game for both teams. The Africans have more points, but Temple has a few games in hand. If Temple can win this game, they control there own destiny for the rest of the season. If they lose, they still have a shot as these two teams still have to face off one more time. Temple has not played in a very long time, and who knows how this will effect the team.

On side B, it looks like it is a two way race between Ref Beater's Western Union Polska and Bronco's Croats. This game will most likey determine whom moves up from side B. I caught part one of the battle, and it was a very good game with some good pace, with Polska coming out on top.

Any predictions?

Temple/Africa?????
Croats 2 - Polska 1

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the 1B game, I'd say Croatia. I checked out one of their games and they look pretty good.
In 1A, I hear Temple's key centreback is moving back to his hick town. That leaves a huge gap in the back. I pick africa to win by a 4-1 score. Did any of these teams pick up or lose players over the break (besides Temple) ???

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumours as usual.....

Heard some rumours about Benji going back to Inter.....and some other unhappy African players......Larsson????

Hard Ballz

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts