Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div.1 Exhibition Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lobbans shell shocked

5-0 for the hoops. 2 superb efforts, one from Dario as well as Arel(sp) both which were assisted by yours truly..Good to get a run in is about it! Any other takers?RUFC?

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
spelling

Inspector; The correct spelling is Errol or Turkish Delight.

You forgot to mention that we had 6 of our cat team playing and that 7 of the team could actually be playing on our u-21 team.

By the way please tell your whining Vancouver friends not to expect changing rooms in the City of Riihmond unless they come to a mah jong tournament or a classical piano recital.In this case they would get flush toilets as well.

It will only be a matter of time before our soccer fields are torn up and replaced by nurseries to grow additional roses etc. to further beautify our city. After all at 48% i am now part of a visible minority now [as would be if you resided here[

Thanks for organizing last night even if the ref.was the Lobbans captains dad.

cheers, Sidewinder.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check with the Captain

Inspecter,

Maybe you should have a chat with the Captain before you put an invite out to the Idiots. He is pretty reluctant to putting his side on the pitch against us for fear of two teams giving each other a good old fashion kicking. It would make for some interesting battles though.... The no-knee Captain vs the one gear Senior;)

Leanthinkswewillhavetowaituntilnextyearintheleague

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crossover

Lean;

With the probility of both the Idiots and the Hoops finishing 3,4 or 5 in our respective sides we will both crossover to the other sides of div.1. Thus avoiding the shite kicking of each other.

Summer league will be the time.

Sidewinder.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does any one know for sure which teams cross over? Is it just the 3rd and 4th place finishers?

confused:confused:

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
realignment

Quoting the vmsl constitution dated 05 06 2002--page 8'section 5.4''teams finishing in the third,fourth and fifth place positions in each divisional section shall move laterally to the next section in their respective divisions''

Hope this helps. Cheers Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half-time score...

Club Ireland 1 Burnaby Canadians 1

Caps scored 10 seconds before half-time. Club Ireland scored against the run of play from a blistering 45 yarder. :eek: I was surprised to see all of Burnaby's players out there. Thriller Miller told me he was going to play all his players who haven't been playing lately. Either way, it was good for our young players to play against a quick team, much like Sikh Temple will be on the weekend. I'm sure someone else will fill the rest of the game in...

Captain

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
final score 2-1

A goal of some quality was enough to give Burnaby the win! A cheeky(sp) little chip from 20 yards left Club I Champ very little chance of saving. Not a whole lot of opportunities in front of net for Club I., but a stubborn defense didn't allow much either for the visitors. Finally found out who Walks is and must be said, we need more refs like him instead of the old farts who sit in the centre circle for the full 90. Good job Walks, and I didn't mix Minoru with Manoah tonight..I'm sure Burnaby will agree that we(Club I.) are a tough team to score against, but perhaps need a little more experience infront of goal to compete with the big boys!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good night out at Minoru .....

Blakey,

Cheers mate, appreciate the words even though I'm sure Jinky would beg to differ !!! :D .

Was going to mention you getting the right park (albeit 3 days late !! :D ) but I knew you had your hands full chasing wee Gordy 'round most of the game.

Well played by both clubs and a quality tune-up before the Imperial Cup games on the weekend. Looking forward to doing the Club I / Sikh Temple on Sunday as it should be a good'n.

Cheers, Walks

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Don't be fooled when they are running past the Captain all game. They are really grabbing my jersey and holding me back. Please watch for that on Sunday. That's what happened the last game anyway. It was that or it always appeared that I was stuck in a sand pit while trying to chase their players down.

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia B : 1
Croatia A : 1 * (penalties)

I was out at Confed Park this evening to watch an impresive Croatia B side take on The Mighty Croatia A. Croatia A put out their starting line-up for the Surrey U Imperial Cup game and boy let me tell ya, Surrey is going to have a shooting session this weekend. I wish I never made that bet with Knvb. That was nothing like the team I thought I would see...I'm going to regret it.

Croatia B to win the div 1 Cup.:rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out at Bear Creek!!!

Fireman 4
Peg 0

Yes thats right tonight in SLURREY Fireman pissed all over us. We used alot of players who havent played alot and I didnt help in goal.

Firemen were all fired up and none of the Peg lads were really motivated including my self hence we got spanked!!!!!

Chico had a radio blasting on our bench with the Nucks game, no wonder I got lite up.:(

Anyways if Fireman can get fired up for the Imperial games they can pull off a few more upsets.

Full credit to the Yellow and black they simply killed us!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

If they play like they did tonight, mind you we played horrible they will win this weekend.

They have two big strikers and Clarky and Niall do everything on that team. Anyways all the best to them.b

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aren't You OUT of the CUP

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
I'm not surprised. Firemen will beat Khalsa this weekend........

So Shut IT

Firemen vs. Mighty Khalsa will be a great game this weekend, looking forward to it.

But Peg could have trouble with PCOV.

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV

How did they do this year PCOV????

HOS dont take them lighty as we did and look what happened.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of shite,

This has to be one of your better retorts.

Aren't You OUT of the CUP

The capitals were very witty. Get a grip of yourself and let me say that I think Firemen will beat you this weekend. Am I allowed to predict a game, despite being knocked out of the Imperial Cup? If I'm not, please excuse my ignorance. If I am, Firemen will beat you this weekend. You will be at fault for TWO of the goals. What can I expect from you now? A death threat? Remember, HOS, no one is getting paid to play these games(well most people aren't), so don't take things so personally. It is the Imperial Cup. We have all won at least one, haven't we? How many do you have now? shite, even Club Ireland managed to win two of them a few years back. I guess that shows how poor the cup really is, at least in your world in your bubble.

Prediction: Firemen 3 Khalsa 2

Who is expected to win? Mighty Khalsa of course. So anything less than that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it HOShit? Just think of the piss-taking on Monday, IF you lose. IF you win, no one will say anything because you were supposed to. Ah, this is fun.

Captain

P.S. Don't get chipped from the 18 yard line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts