Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div. 1 'CAT'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread can be used anyway TTPers want... hopefully useful to get updates and results on all teams in the division... Oh, and ofcourse just Taking The Piss...:D

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done

Hey Guinness, i was just thinking how come there is no cat thread, nice to see a new thread, and that orthers know there are other divison's in the vsml , i would like to say that in cat ,some clubs who have priemer sides , some of the kids that do play are not that great, and don't show really any potential, i can say this as an older player playing in cat, that most of the teams change week in week out, but overall the teams are the same , i have not played against all the div 1 cat teams but in my side we have and most have a priemer side and the players there i think would have trouble making a div 1 team, the idea of a reserve league (or cat) is a good idea, but the people playing in it should get a chance to play with their first team and not stay in this system,the only way they will get better is to play against better players. I feel that at the start of every season , the clubs with cat teams should have a couple of training sessions where every position is available, to give every lad a chance at making first team, you would be surprised at who gets a wake up call on the first team.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone is that you?

Nice Idea on the thread beer boy! Maybe we can see how many excusses CDK can come up with why there "cat" team is so poor. Im tired of the Premier ones already.

knvbwillnowwaitforCDKtotellhimthere"cat"teamoneitallin1963!:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy

Good to see you have a thread to enjoy and hopefully post in... the CAT system in your club may not be working though... we have 4 or more players that could play on many Premier clubs in the league (right now)... as well it is stacked with young talent 15- 20 years old... I do think one of the most important things for a club to run successfully is to utilise this system effectively... Surrey United's seems to be going in the right direction... good luck this year mate.

GuinnessisputtingapintonthematchagainstCowboy... ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pffttttt...

Who needs a CAT team?

~TBfeelingveryconfidentafteranothermagicPegsession :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge,

Didn't you just drop me off at the seabus?

~TBonhiswayoutthedoor...seeyahereatabout2:30am:D

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gut Rot

Regs,

You decided to go to the bash after all. You must be going on a full stomach of grease. Let me guess..........Big Mac Combo. How was the bog session? Personally, I can hardly move. I'm rotting.

By the way, the last thing I will be doing at 2:30am is be on this site. Unless, you have some good stories to tell about tonight!

Sarge

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rufc vs dcr

didn't see much the game , rufc came back from 2-0 down to get a well deserved draw, dcr only had 11 at start, and one came later, richmond lads start slow and gave 2 goals up, one on a penalty, keeper came out and got the ball and player , but hit player up high on the leg , it was a pk, good game, but dcr took off right away , no beer and they didn't seem to be a close bunch of lads , unlike rufc .

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disapointing to hear

Belfast,

I had to leave early to get Xrays on the ankle, but it is disapointing to hear that the lads didn't stick around for a pint. That is very unlike RUFC to miss an occasion to have a wobbly pop. We made up for it though on Sunday at the Ladies game. We even continued to the Animals for a couple.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
X-ray eyes

Lean,

Perhaps you should have had your eyes checked while you were getting those x-rays. You might want to re-read the cowboy's post. I think you missed the plot mate. :D

BTW, how's the ankle?

Willy

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad ankle

Lean,

The pain must really be getting to you. Maybe you should get someone to read the posts for you.

Animal

animalisboredoutofhisskullandwillbepostingallday

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I mention that drinking is a good painkiller

Yep,

I should start taking those reading comprehension class soon. My bad;) I should try T3's (right animal) for the pain but I was worried that molsons might get offended:cool:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No T3's for me

Lean,

I am not taking the T3's anymore, I only took those till I got my perscription filled. I am taking oxycocet now, much better.

animal

drugsmakemefeelgood

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good call

Well done Guinness. It's about time we had a Div 1 CAT thread on here. Now, not only will we hear about the Sap glory in Premier, but in the CAT threads as well! Brilliant work.

Chunder :cool:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Queer

Chunder,

Have you learned to take a PK yet

Animal

isurehopeyouareourqueerfromkamloops.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Queer who got tackled in the Beer Gardens

Chunder,

Are you the queer that got tackled in the Beer Gardens in the Loops?? and spilled your Fag pop on everyone??

At least you didn't get your leg humped by the Animal:eek:

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rufc vs indo

i thought that both teams fought hard, indo did deserve the win , our inability to play and control an easy ball , which caused us to give up the ball gave indo lots of possesion.
The ref said after the match that indo played an ineligible player, but in the cat system taking points from a team this way doesn't mean much , because there is no promotion or relagation, unless their first team moves up or down, so i can't see why or if they did indo would do that, we will have to wait and see what happens.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy

BC:

You will get the points won't you? Regardless of relegation/promotion how in fcuk do you play an ineligible player when you have two teams to get players from!!

I should think first- what else would you expect from that particular Indo lot.

I wonder what the future of CAT is when clearly the Div.1 non-Cat side attracts the players and teams that want promotion. The good thing about relegation is that it really keeps it interesting for the bottom teams who are fighting to avoid going down.

Maybe a discussion on this topic might be interesting. I know I'd be interested in others' views on the future of CAT without promotion or relegation.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United vs Bby

After a late start today (3:30pm) the lads in Red, Black and White breezed through the match to a 6-1 final... controlled the tempo and ball all day...the Bby lot looked well, SHITE!!! and the keeper's performance (put on by HOS) was not top notch stuff... how's the back mate, (picking the ball out of your net all day):D
the half time insertion of Notty and Gordon Chin did nothing for you... too bad Steve "elbows" Miller wasn't there to show all that would take notice of his elbow replay... (Dirty Cnut)

Guinnesswantsthelurker'stopostagamereport:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts