Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div. 1 'CAT'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BAM

WOW

Too bad for burnaby, maybe you should have packed the box
like your "top" team does. What a boring ,crap style of footie
your lads are playing under elbows.

felt sorry for notty and c j who were totally out of their
environment:confused:

GOESTOSHOWHOWDEEPTHESURREYBENCHIZ!!!

SURREY LADZ COME TO PLAY:D

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kamloops

first off...who is Animal and who is Lean. Were you the bsatards who ambushed me in the garden? That was well deserved mind you, considering I botched that pk. Probably b/c Jinky kept telling me about his glorious cartwheel pk and I was worried I couldn't meet the standard.

That was a brilliant tourney though...and the Pocomo beer garden kit once again did us proud. As for Queer though...leave it up to some squamish inbred to come up with a real classic as far as insults go. He didn't have much to say after we waxed the floor with their squad.

And you can call my drinks whatever you like, but the women were all over Chunder's enchanting song, dance, a$s kicking, and multicolored beverage and kit choice. :D What can I say...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kamloops

speaking of kits up at the tourney, did anyone here about the Black panthers or the red dragons making an appearance??? I heard about sightings, but knowone would confirm any of it!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any idea?

Sandman,

What did the guy on Indo 'B' do to earn a 5 year suspension? I believe the Trollup attacked a linesman, but what did your fellow do?

HEER Chanclal Indo FC 'B' 3 2001-12-03 5 Years BCSA
BRAUMBERGER Todd West Van Trollers Premier 2001-12-03 5 Years BCSA

Captain

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspension!!

Cap' n Shamrock:

I don't know what Catboxman's guy got the five years for, but the first time I saw these guys play Sap's CAT team this year they were uttering frigging death threats to one of their former players. With class like that, who knows what the guy did. It could've been anything.

The death threats must have some impact as Sap's Cat team lost both league games to them and they are lower in the table. Hmmm, maybe they are onto something. Just kidding. I wouldn't have ANY player on my team who'd frigging talk crap like that.

:mad: :mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB won't like this!!!!

WAB won't like me bringing up the famous death threat game where Indo were threatening their former player but I think the more that people are aware that classless players and teams like that are out there, perhaps it will stop.

WAB wants to forget about it cuz Catboxman's his old buddy. Me, I am just bitter as our team fell for that crap and lost both games to a lesser team but with more fire power (knives and guns, not players).

;) :( ;) :( :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a wee result

Surrey United 5 Richmond United 2

sorry Belfast Cowboy, I had to put this one in (for shits and giggles)!!!;) ;)

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was

Guinness, u where right it was 5-2, i thought it was overall a good match, really clean, well fought. You have to tell your man #17, he has to learn to relax , he was getting all upset because i was telling him , he can't shoot, i was getting on him more because he was getting so upset:) , your lot do have some good young talent, not that you are old , but because i have known you for so long , you seem older to me, but you still have some talent;) , good luck to surrey united the rest of the way.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia B 3
Westside B 1

I think Westside had one or two shots on goal all game. Croatia B is at full strength now that Croatia A is at full strength. 5 players that were playing for A at the begining of the season, due to A missing players, are signed with B for remainder of the season.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt'n Shammy

Is it time for a group hug now, guys?
do you want in on it??? don't believe all of the rumors that I'm too rough!!!;)

Anyoneremotelyirishshouldstickittotheguidos:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Easy

Sap 4 - Burnaby 2

Sap turned it on when we had to and completely dominated the 2nd half. Tops on the B side. Chunder happier than a pig in shite. Bash......well, the usual.:eek: Morris had a steller (maybe getting drunk with the older women did him some good.:eek: ;) :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness Rough

Guinny:

Actually we hadn't heard you were rough with those poor little sheep that (wedon'twanttotalkaboutontheroad) you know so well. Well we learn something more every day now don't we.
;) :p

WAB:

A win is never "too easy". Canadians were up 2-1 at one point in the game and then Trevor Todd entered the game and this turned it completely. All Sapperton players played very well today including those that upper management wanted playing in "preferred" positions and for more time than deserved. How much you paying these guys????
Wait til the Swedes arrive Tuesday. I just hope they aren't like the Sedin sisters.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players Pay Upper Management

Reccos,

We don't pay the players; they pay us. Upper management are making these decisions with the best intentions; those players with good looking birds should be playing all the time. This will give upper management 90 minutes to make in-roads. A team player shares all, you know.:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result

On Saturday @ Kinsmen; Surrey United 3 Norvan 0:D ;) :p

Guinnesscan'tbelievehowgoodofshapethatpitchwasin:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snapperton!!!!

Sap 3 - Croats 1

Well played by the Sap lads throughout. Got 3 quick goals midway through the 2nd half (Trevor Todd is an awesome goal scorer). Sap almost blew it late with Croats missing 2 empty nets. WAB came on with 5 minutes remaining to settle the lads down and I only made it worse.....but hey, I can't do everything all the time.

Sap A can't play on the turf, but Sap B is happy as a pig in shite on that stuff.

Reccos actually kept his temper in check (except for one blown gasket directed towards the ref), and I think I saw Chunder one-touch a ball down the wing:eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bowling Night Made Us Look Good

Sap 1 - Rich United 0

Cold day out at McNair. Richmond U had a lot of U-21s but looked alright. But they never had a hope in hell of scoring. WAB played 15 minutes and was stellar to say the least.

Chris Todd got our goal early in the 2nd half. Lots of laughs with Trevor Todd's play. It's good to see some other player being the butt-end of bad jokes once in a while..................other than Adamo. :eek:

On a side note:
Sap Club had their inaugural bowling night Friday night.

Chunder's bird had a great rack, but the rest of the night Chunder should have just kept on bowling:eek:.
As we all saw last Sunday, Artuso can't pass or dribble, but the boy sure can score! 3 birds, great racks, made the night fly by.
Enough of Jeff Roger's moon shots......and the bird in the yellow top........August definitely has his hands full-all the time!
The chicks on the 2 end lanes kept Sven's boys entertained....good luck.

All in all a great night. But I was wondering; how the fcuk did the Sap boys score these great chicks?! Beer is a wonder drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0