Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Cat Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interested in seeing what kind of shape Inter River will be in come late Saturday afternoon.....any Deep Cove lads want to comment ???

Anyways, looking forward to tomorrows tilt with Indo, they will be looking for their first "W" while we hope to start a winning streak. No predictions really, only to say that I feel confident that we will put out a good effort and will be a lot for Indo to deal with.

Comments, banter, piss-taking, anyone.....???

Cheers, Mackers.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter River Park

I can't answer your question but that field has to be the narrowest field in the province! I have never seen a field that narrow. The touch line is, what, about 4 yards from the 18 yard line. Length wise the field is fine, it's the width or should I say lack of width, that is the problem at Inter River. But then again it suits the big guys of DCR who don't have to do as much running as they will when they come to Central Park for the rematch.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

I know what you mean about the field and being very narrow but I think you missed my point on "the shape of the field." I was taking the piss about them leaving their sidelines in a total mess at our park last week and whether they would do the same this weekend.....but no worries !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts