Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard about the Delta vs Rangers cup game on Friday night. All I can say is shame on you Delta. No extra jerseys for your home game. Rangers coach had to drive all over town to get a set right before the match. The after the game some came back all torn to shreds. What else would you expect form a bunch of young punks who have never been anywhere, or won anything. You lads have no respect for the league or the players in it that made it what it is. I can't believe your coaches ran the allstar team. Your eyes don't see much further than your own team of zit faced wankers. you picked some of my guys last year, and then tried to poach them. Good thing my lads like pints, and your lads are to young to have one. See ya next year and keep your heads up.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA FCUCKING PUNKS

Sorry about the header text,but that's the only way to describe those punks! How the hell would POCO ,GEU,ALU,or any other club feel about what took place?We warm up for a cup game,only to see the HOME team with the exact colour shirt ,short ,and sock. We go up to the ref 30 minutes before kickoff to let them

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
computer glitch

As i was saying.the delta coaches do nothing?we fly off and get 15 white jerseys. we had 20 players dressed and about 75 to 100 friends out their watching.The game was very very physical,and delta played some great football.But after the match those fcucking pukes rippped, and spit ,and stompped on our home jerseys.tell me i'm wrong, but when you help the other team out and they tear appart two of our jerseys, is that not terribly wrong,or a lack of fcucking class.Those spineless weasels then proceeded to run to their cars and not even show a sence of remorce?KNVB,ROB,REGS,BALLBABY,or who ever gives a fcuck about this game we play? what is anybodys response about what took place this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WONDERING!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please clairfy

Let me get this straight. When you first arrived, your jerseys clashed, so your team (Rangers) go out and get new white jerseys.

I don't mean to belittle your anger -- it really does sound like they fcuked you over -- but, how did they get access to your jerseys? Or is it that you lent them the new white ones that you bought?

EagerlyawaitinginfoKeeper

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

That's fcuked. How old are these numbnuts? Nobody likes a whinger, but the league should be informed of what happened I would think.

Or maybe you guys should just have a rumble down in Merkl's parking lot? Just a thought...

:D

~TB.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to clarify

The Rangers' jersey color is blue. The Delta Jersey color is also blue. Because Delta is the home team, they are supposed to change jersey color, however they did not have different color kits. So, Rangers got some white SC jerseys to lend to them, because they are supposed to change jerseys colors. So after the game, they ripped off our white jerseys, and did the disrespectful act mentioned above.

I was really shocked when i heard about this event that took place. I hope that justice is done, Delta repays us for the jerseys, the league takes action, and they get knocked out of the Pak and not make the B.C.'s period. Season over, go fcuk yourselves.:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you

That, then, is absolute garbage. Fines, reimbursment, and explusion are all necessary.

Good luck.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta sucks!

There is universal shock and dismay over the childish and inappropriate acts those twits pulled off the other night. How can a team so full of skill and speed be so completely void of any class. I mean they won the game for Christ sake!

I am very curious as to what the league will do about this. It is good to know that Rob Brown was in attendance. Do you happen to know if he witnessed anything? He would never stand for such crap and I am sure they will be fined if he did see anything.

GEU, hold nothing back! Kick their asses all over the park!:mad:

The Monkey:cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KEEPER

I'll try to make this as simple as i can? The ref said we were going to play no matter what?We just tried to go out and do something that those stupid fcucks would'nt! And that was get an alternate kit that would'nt clash between both teams.Remember we were the away team.The home team is responsible for an alternate kit.Would you play a game with the exact matching kit.Expecially when it's played at night.Bottom line ,someone has got to pay! (and i don't mean with money!) DELTA, YOUR'RE GOING DOWN, AND YOUR GOING DOWN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not simple enough

Coach,

Sorry, but Housearrest was able to explain things a little more clearly you did. His punctuation is better. ;)

Keeperwhothinksit'sbecauseofbadparenting

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
then proceeded to run to their cars and not even show a sence of remorce?KNVB,ROB,REGS,BALLBABY,or who ever gives a fcuck about this game we play?
Someone wants to hear from me. :eek:

Classless the lot of them. I said it before. I've seen two of their games now. (Not because I like valley soccer in anyway shape or form) and they all act like little spoiled shits. It was unbelievable how they conduct themselves. Whining and moaning every time something goes wrong. It's truly disgusting.

My question is why the hell did the Rangers give up there Uni's in the first place? I'm not at all defending their actions, but why? You should have just changed yourselves.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fat monkey

I personally walked up to robbie brown and handed him the torn jerseys today.His exact words was as follows.We were sickend about what we saw on friday night.we will deal with this,and it won't be taken lightly! P.S. Martin Reid, you guys were guttless,and i know you are lurking!

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uniforms

what a bunch of idiots.they have two sets of jerseys and both of them are dark. same thing happened when geu went out there on a friday. we changed jerseys to make it easier for the both of us and they didnt give two shits.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little more clearly THEN you did.Grammer king!
Than ;)

Knvb, I was thinking the same while I was on the toilet, but then imagined how difficult it is to get a bunch of your own guys to change. Think of them: "Why the fcuk do we have to change? They're the home team. Make them change!" Or words to that effect. I can understand giving up the new shirts -- not that I'd do it -- but I understand it.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

we did not have enough jerseys to supply our team.I scrambled around to get 13 white jerseys that we don't even wear? The point is,these we're SFC's jerseys and we were not going to trade off our shirts during subs just to please delta?We had 20 something players,they had 13,maybe 14.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb...valley boy

sorry if this is not exactly on topic but it is in rebuttal to the "valley comment(s)" that I have heard come from knvb a number of times. I know you are taking the piss, and most of the metro teams are better than the valley...but I detect an air of supremacy from someone who has worked hard, and definitely improved his game over the years, ...but was battling to get a start in the valley league only a few years ago...ok maybe 4 yrs ago ( has it been that long?)
and don't get mad at me over this ok?:cool: ...remember you're just a valley guy at heart.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, I do understand. I guess it's like blaming the rape victim for dressing a certain way. How many Subs are allowed 5 right? Starters would have been set. Ahhh Fcuk it. Delta are a bunch of classless shits. The have no respect for the game , league or it's players. Rangers over the years have been nothing short of a model team. All the players and staff are top notch. They deserve a lot more respect than they got. Fines should be placed.

Aves~ I am TTP and it's to late I'm already mad at you. Is Ballbay over at your place? This reeks of him.

KNVBsuckingupforhisspotin5years.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simple......

The Rangers' jersey color is blue. The Delta Jersey color is also blue

Too much blue around. Teams with BLUE had bad weekends. May I suggest a simple green and white hoops combo? We have never clashed and the back-to-back Scottish Champions wear them. Also, you might want to change the name from Rangers to Celtic. This way, everyone would associate your team and jerseys, with a champion.

As for the putzes who showed no class, there should be some form of punishment. Perhaps buying a whole new set of shirts for the appropriate team?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jerseys

That has got to be one of the lowest acts of class that I have heard of. There sure had better be something done. The FVSL execs. should deal with this promptly and swiftly and make sure that this kind of shite doesn't happen again.
Today our coach actually forgot to bring our Jerseys for our game and the GEU coach was helpful enough to lend us their alternates. After the game even though we lost I asked their coach if he wanted to leave the jersey's with our team and I told him that I would wash and return them to him myself, even though he said he would just take the jerseys himself, he did thank me for the offer, and I would have done it.
So if any of you Delta Fcuks are reading this, that is the way to get respect in any league, not by just what you show on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts