Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

De La Hoya Destroyed

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just finished watching the Sky feed and both commentators made note of the weight loss, to make the fight. He looked tired, confused and amateurish at times. Manny looked great, strong and completely fearless. Who's next for Pac-man?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just finished watching the Sky feed and both commentators made note of the weight loss, to make the fight. He looked tired, confused and amateurish at times. Manny looked great, strong and completely fearless. Who's next for Pac-man?

Word on the street is Hatton and maybe after that when Mayweather is broke, he will need the big payday.

I've got the Ring Magazine's Manny/De la Hoya Preview and 18 of 20 "experts" said Oscar was going to walk over him. Mind you, Oscar also owns Ring Magazine.

I am curious how the bookies did in this fight. Manny was a 2:1 dog.

PS I am going to go out on a limb and say that Oscar requests a rematch.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if a rematch is in the cards at that weight. He gave up too much and was schooled. His corner said to protect his unquestionable accomplishments, they had to stop the fight before Manny tarnished everything by whipping him some more. Maybe a middle ground weight rematch?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts