Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Darts Night Sept Season III

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well lads what do you think, are we up for getting our sessions of pure debauchery, ornithology and NA-CHOS going again?

A few thoughts on my part:

-Perhaps a change in night - possibly Thursday's.

-How about going every fortnight, with our busy schedules it is sometimes
taxing having it every week (and besides it will give DI a slight chance to get
rusty so the rest of us may be able to pull off a few W's against him!)

-How would this affect the POM etc...

Your thoughts welcomed!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orinthology? Studying the encyclopedia again. :D

I'm ok with whatever is done as i can change my schedule to fit.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursdays are out for Sidewinder as it is a practice night.

Let,s keep with wednesdays and go either every 2'nd week or once a month.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wed, and Thurs are both training nights for me. Just because I live so close I should be able to stop by after and throw a few arrows at DI or POM. Wed would still be best for me as we don't finish training on thurs till 11pm.

Cheers
JB

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday night would likely not be a good one for arrows at the Landing as the riff-raff would truly reach epic proportions on a weekly basis. That being said the fluff would be outstanding and there would be no DJ James. The reason for the riff raff/fluff combo is that Thursday night is wing night. I could be persuaded to make it out for either night. Are we on for this wednesday then? I'm in.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is ready to get stuck in once again. Unfortunately, after a 3 day bender in Vegas, my hand will certainly be even more shaky than usual :rolleyes:. I'll have a Soda w/ lime please Amy ........ and two Advil.

I like the idea of every fort night and either Wednesday or Thursday works for me but I don't know the same can be said for Double In. He's training on Thursday nights and usually that means pints in the clubhouse 'till 2:00 am :rolleyes:. I'm gonna' resume training soon as well so Thursday nights after Thanksgiving may be a bitch but I'll give it a run for the time being if everyone goes for it.

No DJ James on a Thursday night ??!! Fcukin' hell ........ that sounds good to me.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bear in mind that these are the same coke(not coca-cola)induced riff raff who nearly brought their beating of the 57 year old man through a game of cricket that I was playing with Scud a little while back. You can have the riff raff Blaze, I'll have the fluff.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be on for this Wednesday night also! If it is on of course. Definitely liking the fort night thoughts...

Maybe we can get the TTP bookie to put together odds for POM's etc...get the whole community involved :D God knows Blaze could use a little extra incentive to use his tokens up 67000+ shite man!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not going to beat around the bush, lie or sugar coat this in the least here guys... I want see you all again about as much as I want to wear a burrito suit and dip myself in hot sauce on the 5th day of Blaze’s 6 day fast.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, well, nobody likes you and I fukced your wife.

I can see Di face turning read right now.....I bet his voice is squeaking a bit too when he talks....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :D

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are all a joke! Fcuking pansies couldn’t organize a shite in an fcuking out house. The DCS is dead you bunch of homo's, give up the dream. I’ve had it with you fcuks.

ODummy what a totally stupid comment to make about DI’s wife. He can’t even get sex from her never mind a fat bastard like you. Who is the dumb gob that lets you into a school to teach they should give you a brush show you to the can. Have another donut. The only thing bravedart will ever beat is himself. Thanks for keeping Vaseline in business idiot. SW you crusty old twat you'll never beat me you nacho whore. What are you Scottish? Buy your own fcuking nachos… fine! fine!… you should be fined for making us listen to you. Prince, fcuk, what a waste. I’ve seen more interesting things come out of a dogs ass after he eats corn. Have another moan loser. Do you think you’re cool kicking the wall. You look like a 2 year old. Tit. You’re a bigger girl than Helucka. Take you stats and shove em up your ass fcuk head. Who fcuking cares how many time you can beat bravedart in a month. Get a fcuking life them maybe your wife wouldn’t be sniffing around my pants at parties. Do you know you have a kid? They should make morons like you sign a wavier before having unprotected sex.

Fcuk you all. Whirlywind has left the DCS.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCS Returns as One Dart and The Power Thump Yokels at the Landing

Associated Press, July 21st 2005

A historic event took place this evening as former Dart Championship Series (DCS) members One Dart and The Power returned from retirement to lump the locals at the Landing and take top prize money in the process. What began as a Blazearmyesque orgy of wings turned into a moneyfest for the youngsters as they mowed down the obviously overmatched competition to pocket a cool ten bucks each. Reached after his tenth pint, The Power had this to say "Well, we saw the old man Sidewinder at Association the other night and he was fukcing trashed, oh, you wanted something about Darts? The locals stood no chance in three way cricket, we brought our own rules and sadly they listened to anything we said, we basically could have told them they had to throw blindfolded and they would have listened. Fukcing huns." One Dart was only slightly less beligerent, " They really didn't stand a chance. Anyone coming from such a pedigree as the DCS shouldn't have any problem with lame asses who think diddling for the middle is trying to stick their mickey gilley in their portly friends belly button." Nostalgically he had this to say, "Well, I saw Walks there the week before and he was doing his best not to kick down walls and hit on the tattoed waitress, it nearly brought a tear to my eye to tell the truth, I guess we were just longing for a simpler time when getting shitfaced and throwing sharp objects at each other was the norm." Reached en route to Belfast, Tilly Tompkins lamented "If only we could turn back the clock and change things back to the way they were. Sidewinder having a seizure mid-throw, Blazearmy having a case of Corona's, Walks stealing flats from the cooler, Double In melting down because he forgot to print off the standings, Bravedart being late because he was babysitting his ex's dogs, The Power having one beer and going home and One Dart beating the living shite out of everyone and drinking both of the free pitchers. I heard the JB broke a finger, that might actually help the poor bastard." In game action this evening it was never close as the OD/TP juggernaut readily accepted the money challenge from the riff raff at the Landing. They handily defeated them and took their money while doing a poor job of containing their laughter. Check out the landing next week as they are favoured to continue their dominance over their inferior opponents.

AP

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts