Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - January

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DCS Dart Night - December

Directions:

If you're coming from Richmond, take the River Road exit right when you come out of the tunnel. Stay on River Road and take your second right at Ferry Road. Follow that until you get to the golf course, turn right, follow road, bingo.

If you're coming from somewhere else.... Fcuk off.

Come into Ladner on Highway 10/Ladner Trunk, and turn right where you turn to go to the Landing, Linden Drive. Follow this through the 5 way stop, :D , and turn right on Westminster. Take your first left, Ferry Road, and follow it until you hit the golf course, turn right, follow road, bongo.

There you have it, the Rusty Anchor awaits. The fonts and colours rule, not unlike I will on Wednesday. When I get off work. At 9.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds good, but you working until 9 may cause us tourney problems. Depending on numbers I may be able to work you a first round bye. Can I have a final number so I can draw up the brackets. I also need to know if you guys want to be positioned by rankings or should we just put or name in a hat?

Tourney draw (if nessasary) is at 8:30 If we go by rankings it's this order... Red=confirmed
  1. Double In
  2. Power
  3. OD
  4. Brave Dart
  5. Prince
  6. Tilly
  7. Neo
  8. SW
  9. Dart Vader
  10. Whirlwind
  11. Buffalo Bull
First 3 diddles are at 9:00.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I also need to know if you guys want to be positioned by rankings or should we just put or name in a hat?

I don't care how you do it. Just give me an opponent so I can stuff the cnut. :)

:rolleyes: :cool:

Tillywiththebest
alltimewinning
percentage

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

TTP Timeouts are waiting to be issued

Please issue one to Whirlwind.

On a side note, is the inclement weather going to postpone the December POM tourney until the second week of January? No one else has posted about their attendance this evening. I know that I am in and that Buffalo Bull is out as I am posting from his classroom due to the fact his eyes look like Homer's did after his laser eye surgery. Who else?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for that post there Whirlwind.

The roads should be a clear for our venture to the Rusty Anchor (is there a gayer name for a pub?) tonight. Could someone, Captain, please confirm Buffalo's attendance? we're lacking for proper numbers. We must have a minimum of 8. I'll try Dart Vader as well. Since noone has bothered to wage an opinion on how the draw should go I say we go by rank, smelliest to cleanest. Tilly you'll be the consensus #1 tonight. Smallsy will have the final say though.

Or we just could go by our DCS rankings, probably the better choice in the long run, then that way if we get 9 (like I think we will) Power will get a first round bye and not hold things up "working." I'll be there by 8:32getting things ready, I hope. If anyone is willing I say we all throw a $5.00 spot down and offer a token money pot to the top 3 ($30 -$10 -$5) along with POM honors and the extra rubbish I'll be handing out as prizes.

Should be a gooder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice timing as usual, OD. We have 7 right now. Go back and read a few posts and you'll see. It's a long video I'm sure, you'll have time. So BB's out, I'll get on the horn to DV and... sorry... WW.

You have scouted the Anchor already haven't you?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will be in attendance at his usual 8:35pmish.

I am against the $5 dollars as I know it will be a ZERO return investment :(

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The $5 entrance fee is not a bad idea as I will need the cash to keep my broke ass above water until payday. Other donations are always welcome.

I just ran over to the aforementioned Rusty Anchor to check the darts situation: 3 boards, what appears to be a line, although it could've just been a crack in the carpet (DI bring the tape measurer), and 1 chalkboard. OD neglected to tell us about that. It can probably accomodate 2 games on it, but one game will have to be done the old fashioned way, unless we wanted to keep one board open for practise and have the other two for the tourney.

There you have it. Enquiring minds need to know.
:cool:
thepowerwishestheywereyellowinsteadofblue

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Battering at the anchor .......

(is there a gayer name for a pub?)
No, there certainly isn't but could you use a gayer font ?? Wanker .....

I believe the Rusty Anchor is the pub that was in the Police Academy movies wasn't it ?? If it's a fcuking gay bar, OD will be the first one to get stabbed tonight. After that, my first opponent (scheduled to be that dog suffocater Bravedart I believe) should be the 2nd leaking blood everywhere ...

The Prince shall be there around 9:02 pm.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got a phone call from OD. He assures me I am blind and that they have another blackboard. I am highly suspicious, although its good to see that Buffalo's class is being taken care of in such a professional manner. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Book Antiqua

This is fcuking BULLSHIT!!! We sound like we're down grading form the landing and most certainly from the Sundowner. We're going to pass up 4 new dart boards, 4 new chalk boards and me buying na-chos to go to perhaps the gayest named pub in the history of homosexual behavior with only 3 dart boards, no ochre and one fcuking chalk board? You must be fcuking kidding me? Next you'll tell me it's owned by the Z-Germans.

I move we head to the downer!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assure you that there are at least two chalkboards, one of which is easily large enough to keep track of two games. Let's not talk about ochre's either though as they are dodgy at best at the downer. The angle of the tape, which looks as though it has been replaced several times each at a different place, allows for one side of the ochre to be closer than the other. The anchor is a fine establishment with top notch food. The night will run smoothly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's on you then OD. I did get a chalk board and flufter for Christmas, I suppose I'll bring them, along with my tape measure and floor tape. BTW, OD they hold a "real" league at the downer so questioning it's ochre may be a stretch.

See you guys tonight, 8:32.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what you would think however the only ochre's that have been absolutely legit, as they are drilled into the floor (no mats or tape) have been at the Landing and the Garage.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out. The conditions are too much for my Civic to handle. BTW, One Dart, what class are you teaching right now? Is the Tereposky video collection getting a good workout? I think I'll go report you to the principal. :)

Actually, I should be there around 8:37, IF things go according to plan. I'm not into the $5 because I would feel guilty taking money from you guys. Money/betting can ruin friendships. But then again, we all hate each other anyway. So I might just bring $5 in quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies.

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last class was the Tereposky video collection, this class is What in the World. K-Pat made a comment about him turning into RM which I, grateful of the work that Willis provided me with today, disagreed with strenously.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCS HITS ALL-TIME LOW

I will make this very brief. We were the only souls in the 'pub'. The 3 boards had three different types of lights(1 had no lights on it). The 'waitress' kept bringing beers and charging the members when no one was asking for them. She warned the Prince to tone down his language and belittled him saying"You should really look at how you're treating people." One Dart argued with the battle axe too because he claimed his twin, the Power, couldn't have drank 5 bottles of beer. I've seen him do that with his breakfast.

It was shoc-king to say the least, and as usual, the darts were worse. One Dart and I had a shoc-ing match(best of 3). 5 of the members went to the Landing after and I went home. Overall, a great night for the putzes of the D.C.S.

Tilly'soontoretire?'Tompkins

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen him do that with his breakfast

Yes, but that is a special day in the calendar year.

Tonight was all business, unfortunately it was also the PMS day of the century for the cnut at the Rusty Anchor. Who would have guessed that people drinking alcohol (and soda and lime) would swear whilst playing darts...
The cnut had no idea what the fcuk was going on. I blame OD. Payment Dodger that he is.

2-2. What the fcuk were we trying to do. di won the POM again participating in the worst organized tournament since the BCS. I deserve the POM if for nothing else than talking to thong and chin piercing all night. Boo-urns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts