Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - January

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the no show. Today is the first day I'ne been out of bed since last Sunday. Our Computer at home is fcuked, so i couldn't post from there. I'm out for anything this week as i have to go to Toronto for work.
(Assuming i'm well enough to go.)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are new pictures in the MMG for every one to see.

I'm in for Wednesday. I assume we're back at the Anchor? Blaze is buy Na-chos.Be there before 8:00.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
There are new pictures in the MMG for every one to see.

I'm in for Wednesday. I assume we're back at the Anchor? Blaze is buy Na-chos.Be there before 8:00.

I'd love to buy na-chos. :rolleyes: Cnuts, i was sick with no computer :mad: .However Being that I'm in Toronto right now it ain't gonna happen. I take it the Rusty anchor was an enjoyable place to play. Toronto is cold. -4 and snowing right now. Gonna be -20 apparently tommorrow. There is no justice in the world with me being here when it is this cold. I'm still feeling shitty too. On the plus side Red Stripe is readily available. Much nicer to drink than Corona, especially the cool Stubby bottle.
Traffic sucks as well. I will be playing here tommorrow night apparently as my nefiw-in-law has a dart team that is short people. I expect to be lumped.

Nacho's on me next week I guess.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
I will be playing here tommorrow night apparently as my nefiw-in-law has a dart team that is short people. I expect to be lumped.

Are you saying you're going to be hammered because you're too tall to play arrows?

Now I've heard it all.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for that Phil Rymer. What's the chance of precipitation? How's the Air quality? I'd wait for your reply, but I have to hurry home, apparently traffic sucks. Btw, the only thing easy about being in the DCS are the wins.

6 or less players = Landing
7 or more = Sundowner.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD is in, but fortunately for my record it wont be until 10pm.

9:50pm if its the Sundowner.

Never again if its the Rusty Anchor!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI.

Phil Reimer is the correct person I believe.

Fastshow,

Yes, I'm too tall to play. It has shorter ceilings than the Sundowner.
Bastard. :D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power is at work until 10, so if its the Sundowner he is out. What's with the 7+ for Sundowner attendance? Previously it was 9+. I am concerned with the attempts to shift the DCS closer to Surrey. Regardless of the 4 boards, the beer is expensive there and its a hole. Rarely do we need 3 boards, let alone 4.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen putz, some of us have been traveling 25 plus kilometers to Ladner and/or Stevston for a year and a half now, it's not too much to ask that Slurrey be recognized as an official DCS site especially considering it's THE best dart location we've found. Especially if there is anymore than 7 players. It doesn't happen all that often just deal with it when it does.

DIbeingseriousforonce.

That said, you're a bitch and have no say. When you're in first or have won more than one POM you may speak up, but only briefly, but no one will take you serious because you're a twat. Now, quit wasting time and send me the sites fcuking write up.

BTW, the beer is no more expensive and the food is 100 times better. I agree it may be a hole, but they have free popcorn and that makes up for a lot.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it on for toinght????

Need to hear from,

DV
SW (maybe)
TP
POM
Tilly

Its almost noon...that's a lot of NA-CHO fines.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is in if we start no later than 9.15.

Old age combined with jet lag would not allow for a later start.

which ochre is it to-night?

Lokks like lots of free food next week as few members have posted.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that you want to hear it, but WW is jones'n to come out and play again. I have 400 emails to prove it. BTW. Stop sending me fcuking emails, wanker. Try and put all your thoughts into one.

Right now we have Myself, BD, SW and TP at 10:00 and WW if the Walley express makes it out that way. DV and Blaze are out of town, Tilly is like Mario Lemuex right now, hurt, retired, out for a week that lasts 6 months, only playing home games. That leave BB (banned roll eyes symbol) and OD who I'm sure will be in for another lumping. So, we have 4 maybe 7 when the Prince confirms.

I have Camps until 8:00 so depending on quickly I get out of there I should be there around 8:42 @ the Landing so SW's 9:15 start time could be in jeopardy.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dodgy for the Prince tonight ....

Someone confirm this but didn't we decide 3:00 pm as a cut-off time ?? OD ?? Noon is too early to decide whether you can make it or not. Ask Smallsy ...... actually on second thought, don't ...... the President's been ousted. Cnut :D

The Prince's arrival is seriously in jeopardy tonight as I have to look after the wee'n 'till late. If I do make it, it probably won't be until 10:30 or later .....

I'll confirm this with DI through mental telepathy later ......

The Prince

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is out due to marking 120 tests. Also, there is a chance of a boink. I have been boinkless for almost 5 days now. Good luck, gentlemen. Also, I have to 'practice' for the big tournament on Feb. 7th. It looks like I'll be playing One Dart first round. :)

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would explain the scrambled thoughts I've been having all day and why I broke my foot punting the cat this morning. Get out of my head, for flufy's sake.

[size=+0]This is getting dodgy for attendance. [/size]

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God help Fluffy ....... but really DI, how many times have you either punted her out the window, slid tackle her :D, or generally just 'abused' her ?? My telepathy wouldn't convince you to do anything. If it did, you would've stabbed yourself with your arrows ages ago.

On second thought ........ you trying that bike worked quite well :rolleyes:

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is it the fcuckin Landin or what?? Can one of you toss pots make up your fcuckin mind?I need to call Spastic link to find out if i can take the New Dheli Express :wa: :wa: Sort it out :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to pull a Tilly special, and say that I'm out for tonight. The attendance is rubbish and by the time we get enough to actually play it'll be after 10:31.

DI - Out
BD - said 10:00
TP - said he works till 10:00
Walks - 10:30 if at all.
WW - who cares...
Tilly - Out
OD - Nothing
SW - Only if we start by 9:15. Not very bloody likely.
Blaze - outr of town
DV - out of town
BB - Nothing

Not worth it in my books. Sorry.

[size=+0]Can we get a early consensus on next week? Why don't we plan for the Landing at 8:30.[/size]

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with KNVB

I am out for tonight.

Can be at the landing next week but again probably not until 10pm.

Good luck to anyone who shows tonight!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then tossers, I'm out as well then :rolleyes:

Smallsy ..... Bimini's then ?? :D

See you next week ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet