Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Difficult to imagine a woman working in a pub called The Rusty Anchor being disillusioned and fcuked off with her lot.........

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for not being able to post lads :D I have been off sick all week :( Sounds like you all had a Gay old Time at the Rusty Anchor wherever the fcuck that is?undefinedAnyway the Nachos are on me Next Week :D As long as it is not at a place called the Blue Oyster :wa: :wa:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you go to work today Whirlwind? The DCS heard that you've been "sick" this week.

Wow. Ridiculously shoc-king evening at the Rusty Anchor. The biggest fukcing cnut of a waitress couldn't get it through her thick fukcing skull that her job is to keep track of what people are drinking, serve it to them when they ask for it, provide each person with a legitimate bill of the beverages consumed and keep her dumbass mouth shut. None of this swear jar bullshite, does she think we are fukcing ten year olds? Apparently she's never worked in a bar before. What kind of fukcing place closes their kitchen at 9? What kind of place, which was completely empty besides us, wants to throw out 7 guys who were more than willing to drink their faces off and provide a hefty tip? Very dodgy indeed.

The problems escalated when the time came to pay the bill. She basically dumped the bills on the counter and left us to decide who had what. I had the same bill as Walks so, looking around and not finding my bill on the counter, picked up his. When he asked her where his bill was she started giving him huge attitude and would not listen when I said that I had picked up his bill because I didn't have one. She starts going on about how Walks needs to really look at the way he treats people. Take a fukcing look in the mirror cnut. I assumed that she had put The Power's bill and mine together because she overcharged him and didn't give me a bill. I was all set to leave, content never to return, when the cnut starts giving me shite. I repeatedly explain that I never received a bill and would be more than happy to pay, I may have pointed out that she overcharged my brother which she was not willing to discuss. She then said that she was doing us a courteous, yes a courteous, not a courtesy, by splitting up the bills and staying open late. What time was this at? Apparently 10:40 is passed her fukcing bedtime. The dumb cnut cost herself a hefty tip and the fact that the DCS will never dream of returning, except perhaps to steal the trophy with the dart on top. Cnuts.

As for the darts, I breezed through the first two rounds of the tourney defeating Tilly and The Power before ubercnut decided to kick us out. This rattled me heavily and I was unable to regain my concentration for the final. I did get a set of very coveted flights out of the deal which is really all I was playing for. Walks and Bravedart got shot glasses out of the deal which is curious because they were a combined 3-8 or something like that. They did manage to rise to the occasion, even blind squirrels find nuts every once in a while, and defeat an overconfident One Dart and Double In. All in all a forgettable evening. Anything I missed? Oh yeah where the fukc was Blaze Army?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 times a charm!

2-2. What the fcuk were we trying to do. di won the POM again participating in the worst organized tournament since the BCS. I deserve the POM if for nothing else than talking to thong and chin piercing all night. Boo-urns

Don't blame the game, Power, blame the players. The "tournament" was a fcuking debacle with out proper numbers, so you can thank Neo and Tilly for posting/threatening a split of the DCS and that BB and SW were all coming for that one. Don't say it was the worst organized tourney either, because EVERYTHING was in place it's you fcuking idiots that didn't properly scout out the location, closing times etc... Fcuking brilliant choice!! Walks and ODare still wound about that one. I don't think it would have taken more than 5 more minutes driving time for the lone Richmond player we tried to accommodate, to come out to Slurrey where we knew what to expect. The tourney was fair before you started so don't piss on my shoe because you couldn't beat your brother and got knocked out. Well done on the 2-2 record...yeah, like that would have gotten you POM honors.

That said... OD choked in another final. I lumped him 2 straight after I gave him and the others (Power) EVERY opportunity to make the tourney for fun and just count the nights total W/L as December and January, but you guys would have non of it. Someone even said I was just being chicken because I have to play OD in the final. Nice call, putz!

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

I'll leave you with three words... BACK to BACK

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking debauchery ........

I've changed my mind to think of it ..... I will go back to the Rusty Anchor ...... With a fcuking molotov cokctail :mad: . First off, how the fcuk did anyone (especially from the D.C.S.) find a fcuking tip like that place ?? The place is miles out ..... I was starting to think it was all a wind-up until Bravedart almost cnuted me from behind on that shoc-king excuse for a road.

Just for the record, I'm sending the twins a bill for :

1. My new suspension the Jetta will need after hitting approximately 2,582 pot holes.

2. My airplane ticket from Vancouver International to Ladner Slew. Fcuking 3 hour flight it was .......

Seriously, fines have to be levied against the cnuts. I mean seriously, why would you even consider going to the place ??

Last but not least ..... who could forget the charmer :rolleyes: behind the bar. An utter cnut of the highest order. Seriously, I didn't get pissed off for being told off for uttering my usual plethora of swear words but I do get seriously fcuked off when she has a go at me for something as miniscule as 'not having my bill'. I wonder if she would've finally got it when I told her 13 fcuking times that I didn't get one. Here's a thought sweetheart, print out another one you stupid fcuk. I know, 7 lads drinking beer is probably too much for you to comprehend especially when you're printing out separate checks. Seriously, reconsider that Rocket Scientist position that NASA rang about :rolleyes:.

Back on topic ......... average darts, shoc-king DJ (yet again), killer thong and a lovely piercing :). All in all, another shoc-king night at the D.C.S. :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has he got his Thesaurus yet ??

Just threw that in especially for you :D

Seriously .........

Bill

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kitsilano's finest ......

Oh yes he does my cerebral friend ....... shall we meet up for a couple ??

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DCS Dart Night - January a la Biminis

HOS would be in for a DCS Kits road trip, I think there are two Dart Boards, very nice waitresses that let you swear all you want, I think Jinky would even show up, if it doesn't snow.
It could be an all DCS Supporters night out, nice call Smallsy.

hos

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That might be a long trip for TheRob. Or even our closet supporter Fastshow. Seriously, not a bad idea though.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What kind of fukcing place closes their kitchen at 9? What kind of place, which was completely empty besides us, wants to throw out 7 guys who were more than willing to drink their faces off and provide a hefty tip?

A bar recommended and scouted by you and your look-a-like!

Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine!

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I breezed through the first two rounds

One Dart,

Surely, you're taking the piss. You and the word breezed don't belong in the same sentence. Physically impossible actually. Your match against Tilly was fcuking rubbish. Tilly had 214 chances to hit double 2 and you had the same amount of shots towards the double 1. It was awful. In the first game, if you remember, I was the first person to shoot for a double, which of course I missed. Let's not get carried away now.

Double In,

Great organizing. :rolleyes: I noticed you did everything you could to avoid losing to me again. So I'm 6 - 1 against the back-to-back player of the Month? How do you feel about that, El Putzo?

We will never see the Rusty Anchor again. Their loss. :rolleyes:

Tillywhoiscontemplatingretirementfromthecircuit

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was well organized.

Tillywhoiscontemplatingretirementfromthecircuit
Paging Dr. Dramatic. Paging Dr. Dramatic...

If kicking my ass every time you come out not reason enough alone to keep you coming back what may I ask would force this on you? There is no possible chance, for the first time in your sporting life, that injury of any sort could be bothering you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It was well organized.

knvb said:
Paging Dr. Dramatic. Paging Dr. Dramatic...

If kicking my ass every time you come out not reason enough alone to keep you coming back what may I ask would force this on you? There is no possible chance, for the first time in your sporting life, that injury of any sort could be bothering you.

Tough to say but the drive to play just isn't there. Hopefully, it will come back in the near future. :) It's all about angles.....I think.....

Tilly

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to say but the drive to play just isn't there. Hopefully, it will come back in the near future.

Is this because you wound up in the losers bracket in a mediocre tourney to a mediocre OD?

Or were you denied your gobble and showed up already in a bad mood.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mediocre OD?

Who are you calling mediocre? I do believe that I beat you twice on wednesday. What's our all time record again? Where are you in the standings? That's what I thought.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personal stats, and the who vs who page etc... are all up now. The Article, I hope, is being written as we speak, by his bitterness, The Power. I'm going to work on the Champions tourney rules, format, regulations and prizes this weekend. (who am I kidding, I'll be doing it at work and get paid for it)

Note: The first official "New" DCS season will be coming, mercifully for some, to a close effective January 28th 2004. The Champions Tourney is tentatively booked for Saturday February 7th at The Sundowner pub. I'm working on a dart players and supporter food specials and they've already indicated there will be a host of "free" stuff for us. What that is will remain to be seen.

Please let me know ASAP if you can't make the tourney. Obviously, for those of us who might have to play or attempt to officiate, I'll book the time accordingly.

Only 3 more dart nights to improve your tourney standings.

Player - Points

1. DI - 174
  2. Power - 167
  3. OD - 159
  4. Pom - 91
  5. BD - 84
  6. Tilly - 81
  7. Neo - 58
  8. SW - 58
  9. DV - 51
  10. WW - 37
  11. BB - 28