Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - January

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be slim pick'ns tonight.

You can consider me out for now, but if the missus practice finishes in good time I may stop in. WW told me he is out as well. Toureny date and various stuff is still in the works I'll get back to you guys soon. The standings are up now, with Power taking over first place. Although he's played 5039 more games than everyone else.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you're envious of my attendance record, most are. Nonetheless, your fearless leader is in if there are #'s. I would assume the Landing, say 8:30.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in as well. 8:30. Landing. Hopefully the Captain comes so he can overtake Bravedart or Walks and not have to face the only DCS member with a winning record against him in the first round of the champions tourney.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kill the fcuking DJ .......

Assuming we'll have a quorum ....... the Prince shall be there around 9:32 pm.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's 5. Looks like a solid collection of punching bags... I may have to make an effort for a late showing.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly;

you are getting soft!

Ducking out of darts;just like you must have ducked out of practice last night.Where were you and les girls? Was it too cold for the coach? Gave us fcuking shite for cancelling a practice when there was a fcuking lightning storm and you vanish when it's just a little damp and cool!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Tilly;

you are getting soft!

Ducking out of darts;just like you must have ducked out of practice last night.Where were you and les girls? Was it too cold for the coach? Gave us fcuking shite for cancelling a practice when there was a fcuking lightning storm and you vanish when it's just a little damp and cool!

How many games have the mens' teams lost this year? Okay. How many games have the women lost this year? Okay. I thought we could take a well-deserved rest. How many leagues have the men clinched this year? Okay. How many practices a week do the men have? We have TWO practices and we will be at Minoru on Thursday.......SOOOOO you're point(if it can be called that) is MOOT. Besides, the women had to serve beer for their boyfriends/husbands who were watching the hockey game. Right, GG? ;)

I also forgot to mention that the players had to go for a new 'shorts' fitting. According to Sepp Blatter(sp?) the women need to wear 'tighter shorts to bring the game alive'. All the women agreed to this and I certainly wasn't going to say anything to dampen their spirits. Hopefully, you understandnow.

Cheers.

Captain

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The D.C.S. will enjoy previewing the hoops ladies in their new hot pants and shrunken shirts.Will the walk down the runway be before or after St. Paddy's day?

By golly those nachos are going to taste good.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to me.

Lots of laughs on the last dart night of season 1. Impressive performances, by OD and myself. (toot toot) OD went 6-1 with a clutch last 9 arrows to pull away and finish in our player of the week match. Which is encouraging for a guy who has choked away 3 POM play-offs. I started the night with three successive wins all skunkings. First SW, POM and then Neo. I got my fourth win in a toight game with TP and then, as I said lost to OD.

Neo played Prince for the nights punching bag honors and pull off a impressive win using his opposite hand. Well done on hitting an all time low POM. The DJ sucked as per usual the fluff last night was so young they would be lucky to even have had any and the Nach-os looked good... or what left of them when I arrived looked good anyway.

OD 6-1
DI 4-1
SW 4-2
TP 3-5
Prince 1-4
Neo 1-6

That concludes Season 1 gentlemen. Your league champion is Double In with a record of 86 - 35 for 184 points. Win percentage of .711% second only to part time Tompkins. The stats and standings can be found here. Second place was Power with 182 points.

Next seasons POM formula will be changing as decided in a players meeting after we finished last night. Replacing the my dad can beat up your dad decision process we have now, POM Points will be awarded (completely separate from our wins, skunks and bonus points) on the following.

You will receive POM points for beating anyone in these positions.
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 3
  5. 3
  6. 2
  7. 2
  8. 2
  9. 1
  10. 1
  11. 1
Total em' up at the end of the month an you have your POM. A tie is decided by the customary play-off.

I'll have this all posted on the site soon. As for January's player of the month it's looking like OD will have his first, by my dad is on his way over to his place now, so we'll see.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three words:

ABOUT FUKCING TIME

Yes there were a lot of laughs last night. Thankfully most not at my expense this time. The finish was definitely on last night for OD as he disposed of all comers and narrowly avoided coming back against the Power the second time they played. Personally I thought the greatest laughs of the evening came during cricket.

DI: mumble, mumble, mumble
Power: mumble mumble mumble
OD: Shut up homo and.......homo.....erectus.

Ah, after nine pints that was pretty much as funny as it gets. A close second was listening to another one of Walks messages

Edited to protect the innocent and smallsy

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like number 7 will play number 2.. May as well give me a default win Mr. Power. It would be the less humiliating of the 2 options.

Too bad I had to leave early but my motto is quit while you are ahead. 4 wins and 2 losses makes for a good evening. 2 wins v. The Power and 1 each against Neo and the hapless Prince. Bloody hell D. I. you were on fcuking fire last night!

I think the nachos came without cheese.In fact without almost everything;and I should know because I was there when they arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0