Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart night - February

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely for DV as he was reading this thread and decided not to post his availability. Also for Bravedart. Good thing we are playing on Saturday. Hope Walks checks the site or gets a phone call before finding no one at the Landing.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about tonight lads, my shaw cable has been down all day, and my sister has been chatting away on the telephone for the last 15 hours so I could not call SW (the only # i had).

What is this about Saturday, is it the long awaited tourney?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, as I posted before... before I deleted it of course, could I have a confirmation on numbers for Saturday? It's kind of important we don't have the same type of c0ck up we had for the last "tourney." I have a game at noon Saturday and I know Club I plays Sunday, dunno what Blaze or Walks have for that weekend. We could move it up a week or change nights if it works better for some. I feel, that key regulars need to be apart of this "special" event. Sidewinder mentioned Weekends may be bad.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is definetly out for this saturday.

most fridays and saturdays are dodgy for me.I get lots of latitude during the week and apart from tuesdays [training night] can be availible most any night [with a little notice so as not to book a client appointment]

Don't hesitate to go ahead without me for the tourney, although I would obviously like to be there. Number 7 on the standings won't be a great loss.

Keep us updated.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Saturday night is normally dedicated to beer drinking so attendance for me is not a problem. I am in for Saturday if it is a go. :D having the ranked number 8 is integral to the integrity of this tournament.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know need to drive to California tommorrow. I'm out for this weekend.

Anyone want a pirate hat from Disneyland???

This may sound funny but i don't really want to go to California but I have no other choice. I'll hopefully be back for next wednesday and the start of the new season. I'll consider myself fined again if the tournament does come off.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the deal... The Sundowner has Karaoke on Saturday nights starting at 8:00 (I think she said), they're not really willing to lock off the seats for anyone let alone high profile dart player such as ourselves. Two of three 'top' 8 already saying they can't make it, three if I bail on my own birthday dinner, which #9 and #10 are suppose to be at and as I just found out The Prince having to ref a game at 4:00 then go to a gay, as only they can be, RUFC event leaves for slim "champions" tourney this weekend

I suggest, if we can pull it off, is meet at 7 - 7:30 (8:00 at the latest) at the Sundowner next Wednesday and get the games in that way. We can also eliminate the 'B' Pool and just use a single tourney bracket, best 2-3 quarters, semi's and final.

Sound good?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be great. I have already blocked that time off in my diary. Please advise if plans change as this is the R.R.S.P.season.

Next Saturday would have been very dodgy.

Good luck to all our respective teams this weekend[including the Idiots]

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomorrow night's arrows .......

Lads,

I am fcuked for tomorrow. I've got a referee's executive meeting to attend to at 8:00 pm and then I'm back in work as I have a very toight deadline for early next week.

Gutting really .........

Can we get a definitive time / date on the tourney ??

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks;

Is the executive meeting to discuss the performance of certain spotty faced juvenile assistant referees?[sorry to be off topic on this site but I think all will understand]

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts