Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not unlike my last term as your beloved and much a adored champion, I may have to take a pass on defending my title for the first week. I have a game Wednesday night out in Slurrey at 8:30, so unless you guys are still wanting to come out this way I'm out for this week. If you do fancy $.25 wings and me paying for BD's na-chos fine and three boards to throw at (it could only improve Walks' odds of actually hitting one) I'll see you at 10:02

We still good? I've already sorted it so I'll leave the final decision to you...

Diddle away boys...

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I have to come that close to Surrey I will have to wear my fatigues.

Sidewinder good for either place; would prefer a closer location but will travel if required to stuff Double In for a second straight week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure The Prince will be in, he still goes on about that cracking waitress. He'll almost certainly try to get stuck in this time around. Dart Vader should be good to go as well and if WW is that close he can lug his calculator on over himself.

This is shaping up nicely.

KNVBwaitingforanotherlamearseexcusefromTilly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out. I'm not traveling over to Skidville. Sorry.

Hopefully, that excuse is good enough for you, oh Great One. What is your record in our last 6 matches? I thought so.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the one...

5-1 WHY?

You going to talk about your 6-0? Wonderful, want to talk about your October? 2-4. Great stuff. You're my hero.

PS. Misread OUR as your. :rolleyes:

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am in for Wednesday. My absences were for mutiple reasons, most of which some of you know, others just aren't worth going into here. Anyway, either location is good with a preference on Ladner but it really doesn't matter.

I have no idea where my darts are so if anyone has extras they can bring, that would be good.

KNVB, I will have a check for $50 for you for the cnuting footbal pool if you come out.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power will go wherever the DCS goes. If we're sneaking up to the smelly haunt of North Delta, so be it. The Power will begin his comeback tour at the Sundowner.

Ps. KNVB, don't do anything too strenuous at soccer. I wouldn't want you to have to make up excuses for your forthcoming losing record on Wednesday. and no one wants to see you pay for another ambulance ride

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember, Ass-wipe, YOU'RE only as good as YOUR last match. I have fcuking stuffed you, so shove that up YOUR Player of the Month hole. Like I said before, I will set it up so I play YOU when it comes to the tournament, so I can kick YOUR sorry cnuting Dutch ass up and down the dart board. YOU'RE the biggest wind-up on the circuit. YOU'RE a wanker and that is all there is to it. Sidewinder, see if you can beat the POM:rolleyes: again and give him an ass dance while YOU'RE at it. BTW, how was YOUR match against the Hurricane, who didn't even take off his coat to stuff you? Did you include that in the stats? YOU'RE a tosser who only includes stats which suit you. So, take that to the ochre tomorrow. Don't choke now. That would be a shame. :)

Captain

P.S. - I just got off the phone with Hurricane and he wants to challenge you to a strait jacket match. He figured his coat wasn't enough of a handicap to lose to you, so he wants to wear a strait jacket. What do you think? That might be fair.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Envy looks good on you

YOU'RE the coolest. I don't know what the DCS would be with-out YOUR bi-monthly contributions? How ever do we get along with-out you? It's a fcuking mystery to most why the "league" doesn't just pack it up and call it a year when YOU'RE not there. Please,when you get enough time and clear an evening to grace us with YOUR sorry ass haircut and flip flops again I'll bend down and kiss YOUR arse for being so great. Then I'll let you decided, seeing as you know everything, what stats you would like to see posted, but first I'll give you all the passwords so you can keep track of, update, and post them for unsavory types such as YOURself. Thanks a ton I needed a break. Can you reach the keyboard from YOUR perch?

As for the Hurricane, no need for him to wear a straight jacket just get him to shove it up his arse and we'll see if he can play that way.

Dart night is cancelled. Captain Cnut won't be there.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like old times. I was wondering when the love in between Dutch and the Irish would stop. It made little sense to have the Orangemen and the Sien Fien (sp) getting along so well. I think you were joking about darts tomorrow so I want to confirm a Sundowner location. If you have cooled off that is.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally!!

This thread finally has a little tenacity in it. It is almost worth reading all this dribble now. I think the DCS should be the first sanctioned Darts league to allow a little physical contact during matches. You might actually get a crowd out for the Dutchman vs the Irishmen clash. This has the makings of pay per view all over it.

This is all about the ratings isn't it?:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please,when you get enough time and clear an evening to grace us with YOUR sorry ass haircut and flip flops again I'll bend down and kiss YOUR arse for being so great. Then I'll let you decided, seeing as you know everything, what stats you would like to see posted, but first I'll give you all the passwords so you can keep track of, update, and post them for unsavory types such as YOURself.

Ooooohh Nelly! Some diabolical comments as usual but that is par for the course for the Dutch Snap Show. How long do you suffer after I stuff you? How about when Sidewinder beats you? Do you have a good rate with your therapist? I hope so. BTW, in order for my haircut to be a sorry ass haircut, I actually have to get it cut. Figure it out, Fabio. Perhaps you could share a few of your beauty secrets with the DCS and TTP for that matter, just to make it more aesthetically pleasing. How are you able to flatten your features that much? Is it a new facial iron designed by twins in Sweden? Hair style compliments of Bowls 'R' Us. You've got it all. Seriously, DCS Number One, you should be making fun of everyone in the circuit because you've got it all. No one deserves to make fun of anyone else, more than yourself. Now, only if you could learn to control your temper. It might even help your touch on the soccer field. I know it's a stretch but perhaps.......

Now, darts is postponed tomorrow because Double In's counselling session is expected to be a long one after reading this post. I might even make the trip out to Shitville tomorrow, if his session is over, so I can stuff him one more time. EEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY. I'll see if my barber(weed eater) is available tomorrow, so I can at least fix my hair for the Great One.

Captain

:)

:wa: :wa: :wa:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, for the rest of the members I would say that dart night is still on. Having said that, OD is in.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the DCS became full contact I would be unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never be beaten.

Sundowner @ 9:30ish.

ArmynothappyaboutleavingtheconfinesofSouthDelta

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think to-night will be the night that the Dutchman really looses it,does major damage to the Sundowner,we get told to never come back, and so we never have to make the long haul out to Slurrey ever again.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You won’t come; you’re wonderful record is on the line. You prefer to pick and choose your events; it’s easier that way isn’t it? You wouldn’t want to tarnish your wonderful winning percentage would you? You may fluke a win versus me, but I know you’re afraid of OD coming in and taking you out again. Your win percentage does look good up there in the #1 spot don’t it? Doesn’t matter that we’ve all played (more than) twice as many games as you though. Please, feel free to ignore that stat it doesn’t apply to Tilly. It’s OK, you do whatever it is you have to, to get yourself to sleep at night. Don’t even think about the fact we’ve all noticed your ‘sudden’ month (plus) off after you had a 2-4 night. That one must have stung… if you still need, I know a counselor. :rolleyes:

BTW, lets not even get into looks. Your face is the reason they went from paper bags to plastic. Saving trees was only a bonus. Don’t take it on me because you’re shaped like a bell end. Can I be at fault for you having shoulders like a trout? No. You could use a Swedish face iron. I’ll have Hedrick send you one. Merry Christmas.

OUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts