Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - Aug * Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season III begins Wednesday August 4th.

Captain,

Could you make do up the odds for the POM?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In said:
Could you make do up the odds for the POM?

On that note, let me pick up where I left off. Jesus, you're a dumb cnut aren't you ??

Seaquam called, they want their diploma back :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of us weren't smart enough for the bell curve and had to make do with our bell end. Made Mr. Arnolds Engurlish class a hard earned C- didn't it?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, but I hope you took into account you miss every other Wednesday to gobble commitments and we have guys like Neo where no one would ever....err that is to say...not even with a 10ft pole and someone elses lips...aahhh.... guys like him don't ever...ummm... Let’s just say it'll be a cold day and hell and your right foot will work before he'll miss a night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, imagine the nerve of Tilly thinking he's 1.01/1 and we're 1000/1. I think its fcuking rubbish too.

Jack Frost.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Could we possibly change this website to www.let'sbeserious.com OR

www.Idon'tknowhentotakepeopleseriously.com . I think they might be more appropriate after the last couple of days.....

BTW, Blazearmy, if the Blaze is interested in a merge, just send me a PM. :rolleyes: I would like to do this behind the scenes so we don't get people worked up. Cheers.

To stay on topic, I should be there on Wednesday, if the meeting with Surrey United is over early enough.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, if the DCS thread isn't behind the scenes i don't know what is. As you know the Blaze wear Red jerseys and i fancy the idea of the red/green hoops. I'm all for it and i know the lads will go with whatever i think best. You can finally get Jolly in the hoops he has so often wanted to play for but has never been able to desert his friends for. The only problem as i see it is a home field. We don't travel out of Tsawwassen unless we absolutely have to. Maybe you can talk to the school board and they can talk to the municipality and we can play out of Brandrith. Anyway, we should defintely set up a meeting, the Blaze and Club I have such a deep respect for each other the lads will all get along well. especially if you guys buy all the beer ;) .

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Got the shakes once while in Kamloops. In the hospital about 3:00 am saturday night while waiting to be seen. Not sure why i got the shakes :rolleyes: but was definitely not the only one there who had them. Charles Left Hand was saying he was having stomach trouble after being at the Pow-Wow all day and drinking all day.Surprising really. the best patient i saw in there was lady who apparently is allergic to alcohol. She is on a first name basis with every single person at the hospital and is there at least once a week. she was still sayign she needed another drink even after the ambulance brought her in. Great stuff.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze, take your merge talk to the innuendo thread so they can be taken seriously and you can receive 40 emails like the ones I got and while you’re on your way please drop off your Kamloops post in the long weekend thread.

Thanks.

PS. I’ll be car pooling with Tilly, so assuming the our meeting ends soon enough I’m in as well. Now that we agree on the socks I certainly hope we can work out the "short" issues. Been squeezers or long and baggy?

Slapping my own wrists as well,

KNVB

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is out tonight[sod these evening appointments]

Sidewinder is also out next week because of the annual pilgrimage to Osoyoos.

Good shooting boys!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD has to work until 10 but will be there afterwards assuming there is quorum. A question for Tilly, how many PM's did you receive after your little hoax. How many DCS members for that matter, I'm sure Sidewinder was in a wee bit of a tizzy.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is out for tonight as he has a friend visiting from the Motherland.

~God Save The Queen

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cancelled?

Yes, because roofing contractors always work at 9:31 at night. Tell us another one wanker.

Looks like I'm stuck playing with myself, again. Maybe I'll use with my left hand so it feels like it's someone else. Ho-hum...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Numbers looking terrible for this evening

I'm out.

No Darts.

DI

The plaque looks good. Remember coffe black, donuts no coconut. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.