Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night -April

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Henrik,

Just checked out the records page on our website.

One thing's missing....highest 3 dart finish....just to remind you that was me with a whopping 127 (or 147) finish.

Does anyone else remember the actual number...I get so many of them it's hard to keep track :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one BD. I'm pretty sure it was 127, but who was it against? Sidewinder or Power come to mind, but I'm not sure.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was probably against me. I was probably a couple of hundred up and had been trying for d5 when the fluke happened.

I'm on the wrong side of several records. Must be inspirational!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Wednesday of the month who's in? In the running for Player of the month is Double In looking for his 4th title with 32, OD who's looking for the DCS' first BACK to BACK to BACK three peat at 25 points and the long shot with a shot is The Power at 20. The rest of you hopeless cnuts are just there to provide us with points as you do so well.

In, but later. Closer to 9:47 than 9:46

PS. BD still owes Na-chos

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in and will be looking to make history this evening. A little off topic but why the fukc does the board blow up in Bomb Darts if you miss the board? Also, my timer must go way faster than KNVB's because I can't even get to 17 without the time running out. I guess you'll just have to take solace in the fact that you can be #1 at computer darts though Double In, I'll stick the real ones.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will be there and get the na-chos warmed up for every one's arrival.

I should be there close to 8:30pm...ish.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, just be sure to bring the prize tonight and have it all shined up for me. You have to get 8 more points than I do and so you know, you've only averaged 8 over the last two DCS seasons. I average 9. The record points in a night is mine with 16 and since you're the current #1, for now, it's going to be a lot tougher innit? I love stats. Speaking of stats I think it'd serve Tilly well to show up tonight or it will be the first time EVER he finishes a month BELOW .500 this includes all his 'personalities.' Tilly for the most part has to be the black sheep in the family... sub.500 months, 2 losses to Sidewinder the list goes on... move over Belfast Bomber.

Off topic: Not sure what's up with your timer. I seem to have loads of time to throw it though don't really need it.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No question that the second game last week against The Power was instrumental in allowing you to get such a large lead. Not really sure why he chose to play you again when he had been so awful. On that note, not sure if he will get a chance to post today but in case he doesn't, he is in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is 50/50 right now. I have tests to mark after training. If I finish by 9, I will be there. As for your sub. 500 comment.....wrong again. I'm 5 - 4 in my own mind and that is all that matters.........

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to update the stats sheet from 1-2 then. Thanks for the update. Can I add a POM or a 180 for you while I'm there? Let me know...

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be there hoping to stay in the positives, hoping that Prince will be there so that I can hand him another loss.

BD you can have your darts back tonight, I have some real ones that I can throw now.

Cheers
1HUN

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince hits 180. OD goes 7-1 but is unable to catch DI. Sidewinder had the Salmon spawning well last night. He was 4-0 at one point not sure how he finished but he is over .500 for the season.. Dart Vader had his customary win. Power with a shocker and is now below .500 overall. BraveDart with the 0fer. 9 in attendance last night. Nice cheese distribuition on the nachos. Ostrich and the hotness were playing pool together. I assume evry member of the DCS got busted for leering.( I did, I watched the POM and DI both get caught out.) :D The chick was absolutely fan-tast-ic even though dhe wasn't showing off. Pints are much cheaper than Coronas even when certain cnuts leave tips the size of their junk(ie. miniscule) and you have to put in more so you don't feel bad. Solid evening. We need to lobby the Landing for a 3rd board.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm of serious mixed emotions today. On one hand I've ended OD's gay little run as POM and rightly put him in his place last night with a good stuffing. On the other hand I fcuking lost to Sidewinder. I mean he was floundering around 247 as I looked to finish and he caught and beat me. I think I'm still in mild shock. Then The Prince throws the 3 single greatest darts of his life and the DCS erupts, surely making even larger arses out of themselves than ever before and I'm Happy again. But as the (small amount) of adrenalin wears off I sit down and think... ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING ME??!!?? Prince bombs a (sanctioned) buck eighty before me. (Or OD for that matter) Worlds gone mad I tell you. Until of course, in grand DCS style, he follows it up with a 26. I feel better again the world is right. Birds sing, sun comes out, BD gets humped... Back to normal

So I found myself fighting for my POM life last night. Up 7 points to start the night and by DCS standards seemingly coasting to another title, my fourth by the way. The word insurmountable popped into my mind coming into the night, though I never said it out loud because we all know what happens when you do. You pull the ol' OD and nobody needs to see another grown man cry. My night starts off in fine fashion with a quick W over an already beat and dejected Power as OD pounds DV for the 356 consecutive time. Great, I think. (Not saying that out loud either. Nobody likes a guy who mutters to himself do they?) I'm now up 9. It's over..... not so fast sunny Jim, this is the DCS after all. (That I think I said out loud but luckily no one heard me) I then take my turn in giving DV his humility, easy peasy.This boy must have done something VERY, VERY wrong in a past life to get this much humility handed to him every week. OD gains one for beating BD. The Lead is at 8. A deserved loss to Neo and an unthinkable loss to Salmon Dart while OD was busy humping Power, POM and Neo. The lead is not so big now.. in fact it's 0. I regain it, albeit marginally, with a quick and easy W over 1Hun but more importantly a good confidence builder. The gloves were off and I challenged, actually was forced into, a match with OD. Winner would take all.

All in all a championship quality( :rolleyes: ) match going down to the wire. I'm left with 105, him I believe, 88. I get myself to 50 and go for the unthinkable D-bull to win... Missed. Take the green 25, clatter a 9 and finish the hopes, dreams, wet and other and crush the two time winning twat with a D8.

I've got to say I not very impressed with having to drive the cnut home to pick up my plaque which he should have brought in the first place knowing full well I was going to stuff him.

Records and POM points as per...

OD 7-1 (16)
Sidewinder 6-2 (6) ** This looks impressive until you notice the POM points. remember he got 4 off of me so you doing the math (for Whirlwind) he beat a whole lot of nobody for the 6 points, but still good one him. ;)
Double In 5-2 (11)
Prince 3-2 (6)
Neo 3-3 (6)
Dart Vader 1-3 (0)
Power 1-4 (-2)
1Hun 1-6 (-4)
Brave Dart 0-5 (-5)

The standings will be up shortly and I'll post the final POM points for the month and the overall for our Player of the Year award.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Certainly an evening of highlights.

POM getting an honest 180 has to rank as the best. Bastard, it was against me and put the first dent in my evening.

6 wins and getting to the positive side of .500 another huge plus.

free nachos on Bravedart [and including him in my W column] nice.

Beating D.I. with a 1 dart finish very nice.

Crumpet at the pool table and the various comments made by our membership even nicer.

3 boards are definetly needed.[At the Landing that is]

S/W.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Records and POM points as per...

OD 7-1 (16)
Sidewinder 6-2 (6) ** This looks impressive until you notice the POM points. remember he got 4 off of me so you doing the math (for Whirlwind) he beat a whole lot of nobody for the 6 points, but still good one him. ;)
Double In 5-2 (11)
Prince 3-2 (6)
Neo 3-3 (6)
Dart Vader 1-3 (0)
Power 1-4 (-2)
1Hun 1-6 (-4)
Brave Dart 0-5 (-5)

Sorry. I bottled this.

OD 7-1 (16)
Sidewinder 6-2 (13)
Double In 5-2 (11)
Prince 3-2 (6)
Neo 3-3 (6)
Dart Vader 1-3 (0)
Power 1-4 (-2)
1Hun 1-6 (-4)
Brave Dart 0-5 (-5)

My bad Sidewinder. I take it back, though I still think you played a whole lot of nobody. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0