Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS.com site suggestions.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you on about vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions for today’s mobile workforce?

Otherwise, it's nice.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does German humor and Oxymoron’s have in common?

Why are you on about vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions for today’s mobile workforce?
Did anyone else get athletes scalp from that?

I'll take the complement though... Thanks.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out!

With Stepchild joining there will be now two sets of twins in the DCS. Power and Crashdart now have company. Two redheaded donkeys is way too many for one league.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys have pictures on the site of you plonkers but where are the pictures of the flasher? Surely you must have taken photos!:confused:

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys have the Hall of Fame on your site but with the records and results posted I believe it would only be fair to add the Hall of Shame. Give Sidewinder, Buffalo Bull, BraveDart and the Prince so lofty goals to shoot for. ;)

Parkhead:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch!

From the DCS suggestions and comment box... :mad:

This is an enquiry email from Diamond Gezza
Your site is the biggest load of Bullocks i have ever seen. Diamond Gezza.West Ham.London England
Fasty do us a favor and kick this guys arse. Bring Beano you could make a night of it.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Diamond Gezza is worst name i've ever heard. And what is he trying to prove, he from West Ham for godssake.

We should take a collection up and send the Prince there to kick his ass if Fastshow can't.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't help, mate.....

Fasty do us a favor and kick this guys arse. Bring Beano you could make a night of it.

Would love to help, sunshine, but I don't actually read this thread. I have better things to do with my time unlike you. Unnecessary Capilisation, unfunny and obvious end-sentence. Sigh. Zzzzzzzzz. Moan. Ironic smiley-face. Predictable edit.

In all truthfulness I currently have a bird due 'round in five minutes.

So, obviously, it's time for me to hide.

Max Blink isn't answering his mobile and without him I'm nothing.........

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts