Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Dazza, The Mermaid Muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh dear!

Oh dear ladies, this thread is really becoming bad.

But, yet again I have made it to a at least a second page. You lot are such a bunch of suckas!

Reccos,

There are only myself and NO2 on here I believe. A few others may be lurking. Probably got better things to do than read all the drivel I have to deal with on here. I get on great with my teammates, most of them just don't really care for this site.

Daz

:cool:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dazza u got beef with me?

heard u talking shite about me. Dazza me and u one on one. I want 2 scrap u. If u a man u would be down

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
What on earth are you on about?

Daz:cool:

the private message u sent me " star pimp u anit no pimp u a jack ass" u also said " u no pimp u a freak" U talking trash man. So know be a man and accept my challenge pimp vs fool.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking Hell

So. Really. Is this "Take The Piss" where witty, intelligent banter is encouraged or is this turning into a complete and utter waste of time.:mad: I think that the personal attacks here are becoming a little childlike.

Daz, take the high road man. Let it go.

NO2 probably doesn't have much to appologize for except defending himself.

And the rest of you...fcuk, give it a rest.

Let's put some thought into this. I can get most of this drivvel straight from a chat site. For pre-teens.

The Voice of Reason.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't send you a PM mate.

Must be mistaking me for someone else, unless someone is able to somehow use my name for a PM.

Regs, can that be done?

Daz

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kurgs,

How's things? Thanks for stopping by my thread.

Well, I don't know what Star Pimp is on about....I never sent any messages and hardly ever use PM.

Daz

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call, I think the time has come - for now

Daz, take the high road man. Let it go.

Kurgs, you must be reading my mind...I don't advise any do that.

To be quite honest, I have to give it a rest for a while....too much of a distraction at work.

It seems like a lot of you take this all seriously though....I've been enjoying it....trying to see how many can be drawn in.

So, as of tomorrow morning I will take a little sabbatical....but I'll be back at a opportune moment....don't you worry.

You will be able to figure out when that time is coming.

My prediction for the rest of this week, and until I come back on here....is that the Div 1 threads of this site will be boring as fcuk until I'm back!:D

Goodnight all,

Daz:cool: ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call Kurgan and Dazza

At the risk of starting this shite all up again, does any one really know how all this got going? Dazza can't be all that bad, now can he? Star Pimp, well that is a horse of a different colour, that dude.

I am disappointed that No. 2 and other lomas didn't at least speak up for Dazza even a little bit.

But the Lomas walk off was bad even if it was last year.
:p

Hmm. Now what will Star Pimp do next?
A. Ask for another explanation of the horse analogy like he did about the pot analogy?
B. Make another idiotic claim like he did about Dazza sending him a PM?
C. Cry like the baby he is and whine for me to be kicked off the site?
D. Ask for a fight like he did with Dazza?
E. Do all of them.

Star Pimp: you really have some growing up to do. You are a college student? Too bad none of that good BC education is sticking.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Star Pimp Predictions

Originally posted by Reccos

Hmm. Now what will Star Pimp do next?
A. Ask for another explanation of the horse analogy like he did about the pot analogy?
B. Make another idiotic claim like he did about Dazza sending him a PM?
C. Cry like the baby he is and whine for me to be kicked off the site?
D. Ask for a fight like he did with Dazza?
E. Do all of them.

My Prediction for week 2, is A,C,D...

This is an official TTP contest poll right?:eek:

B

Boobles

Wugger

I wish to use this forum to express my heartfelt congratulations to the English rugby team. Victory could not have gone to a humbler, more deserving nation.

Theirs is a deferential nation that does not seek to exploit or raise ghosts of sporting success from ancient history.

That is why I feel I must strike while the iron is hot with my congratulatory carbunkle, as after this week we'll probably never hear about it again.

Or '66.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0