Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Davies extortion...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oof... not a good look... do they not realize that shite like this is bound to get out eventually?

Basically standard fare with those bafoons, and only through his sheer talent did BM decide to "make it right" so as to extract him.

Caps come across as amateurish, as behaving like it was the first sale they'd ever made. All that may be true, but trying to have your cake and eat it too is just bad business.

Time will tell if new management actually can change that perception over time, but really, a lot of this has to come from ownership, no?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's reason number 5,000,000 that the committee of five should have all been summarily fired ages ago...

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bayern is too big of a club to play "mickey mouse" games with Whitecaps (and MLS). If they have to pay a million they will pay but what Whitecaps did at the very last minute of Davies’ move to Bayern is just a proof how poorly Whitecaps (and MLS) are conducting a business.

What did Whitecaps do with additional 2 million they squeezed out of Bayern (which they actually tried to squeeze out of Davies) and what will they do with another million if Davies starts on Sunday?

They will probably "smartly" invest into their main central midfielder Teibert so he can lead the team to a new glory. A bright future is just around the corner!

RT needs more opportunities to lecture his teammate (insert any name here) when he does not pass the ball immediately to RT (so then he can pass it back to his teammate and immediately ask for it again; this could go on and on if the other team would not put any pressure).

I wonder when somebody will explode on the pitch and tell RT to fcuk off. There is nothing worse than being lectured by a guy who has no vision and no creativity but demands the ball constantly.

Man, seeing RT and Bradley leading two teams as the captains, seeing what Bradley does and what RT does during the game, is exactly, in a nutshell, what the difference between Toronto FC and Whitecaps is. That was a complete exposure and smart soccer people would learn from it.
I said – smart soccer people.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Red Star guy has a brain and a half on him... well said! Only quibble is that they only retain 1 million and 0.5 million respectively once the MLS Omerta has taken its cut...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No argument here. Both unhealthy. One is comical, the other, detrimental to the club. At least you make me laugh. The Caps make me cry. Not cool, Caps.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts