Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Duvall Token Pool

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few TTP's have decided to wager 100 tokens on the end score of David Duvall....

In the US Open he finished in the mid 20's....
Doesn't matter if he makes the cut or not, the bet is closest to...either way under/over....No one can pick the same score.

I'm going with +18 (I think he'll play better than the US Open)

For the contest to be valid, David has to complete two full rounds.

Right now I think we have KNVB and BlazeArmy are in. (Not Sure their score selection yet)...300 Tokens to the winner so far!!

Anyone Else? Pool Entry Cut off is Wednesday Night!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you catch the US Open?

He has come back after months of no tournament golf....
KNVB and I bet after his terrible start at the US Open and decided to keep it going into the British...

Maybe he has been preparing for the British over the last few weeks - who knows....

We have 4 Entries so far... 300 Tokens to the Winner

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shite...+20 is pretty high. Hopefully its really windy out there. Ah, what am I saying, it's Scotland. I am sitting pretty.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sitting pretty? You've never done such a thing in your entire life. Even the doctor said you've got a face only a mother could love. Tell me, did you ever catch he drunk that parked on your face with the flaming wheels? Dads can be so cruel.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
+10 for HOS, he is playing only half as bad as what Dap says, he may even make the cut :rolleyes:

Now, do I take Tiger in my Top 8 or not, the guy is killing me, if I don't take him, he will win for sure, why doesn't he just stay home.

hos

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Tell me, did you ever catch he drunk that parked on your face with the flaming wheels? Dads can be so cruel.

That's nice. You know my family coudn't afford wheels growing up, let alone flaming ones. Also, I'll admit as I kid I was quite childish and immature but I was never known as ugly or even boorish. You see, I went to etiquette school and they taught me to say things like, "that's nice" instead of, "fack off you poncey facking ass-bandit".

HoS, I'm hoping he makes the cut so he has four rounds to shite the bed and reach the grand heights of +20.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiger will play good this weekend, the British are not as arrogant as the americans are when it comes to photography etc etc....

Tag along Steve will be stress free and maybe do his job for once!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in even though i have no idea who David Duvall is, is he Roberts brother?
If i were a betting man i would be betting on how David Duval will do, he's been out of commission for a while too!

I bet a vertigo'd +19

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
July 14th, 8am Update.

We have six entries into the David Duvall Pool:

Wolfman +18
BRB +15
KNVB + 16
Dapotayto +20
HOS +10