Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily Diary of the DCS POM plaque.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the plaque now? Is Double In still desperate for it's return? Yes, Is he going to see it anytime soon? Probably not!!! :D

Today the plaque is learning about the Phillippines and all the Weapons of Moroland. i wonder what the plaque is doing tonight? You'll have to wait and see.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plaquey had a late one Friday night but no digital pic's only old fashioned. Those will come later this week.

Saturday however he took in the BLaze and Club I game. Bit hungover and got all pissy at Walks. Walks took none to kindly to it and Plaquey was shown the red. He then preceeded to hit the cooler.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how the two idiots who will never win the fcuking thing look the happiest just to have a touch... There must be a finable offensive in there some place and I’m not talking about BA's odour, this time.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a question. Now I know that not being a card carrying member of the Dcs I have no place here, but that would only matter if I cared. Where did the cooler in the pics come from? If I remeber rightly, the worlds top drinker and his band of tipsey men came empty handed. How does one become a self proclaimed seeker of the perfect pint, if you keep forgetting the bevvy.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve my misinformed man, I did not come empty handed. The Blaze did. I don't know if you realized but i went to my car to grab more of my "stock" while Raines bought some for himself and the rest of the Blaze. I had Stella and MGD, if you were there and recall, not the swill out of the Club I cooler. In fact the rest of the cnuts on my team stole the last 3 from my mini cooler bag while i was talking to Walks, Sidewinder and the boys from Indo in the center circle(Surprising really, Walks in the center cirlce :rolleyes: , that made me have to go back to my car cooler.

Thanks for the concern though Steve.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then. Who fcuking cares? Where the cnut is my plaque today?

You can answer those in any order you see fit.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently you do.

Calgary. On business. Hopefully sorting out the office there. Hopefully he gets out to Cowboys one night. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet the security folks had a laugh at that on the way through the airport.

Security: Please open your bag sir.
BA: Do you want to see my plaque.
Security: Not really, just open your bag.
BA: I won it.
Security: Impressive. Open your bag.
BA: Double In was sooooo mad.
Security: I'll bet. What's the other shiny thing in your bag. Could you turn it on please.
BA: Ummm, it's a camera. Yeah, that's it a camera.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts