Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 7

Who is your MOTW?

• SFC Coyotes vs Guildford Marga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because I adore TBL, here are the week 7 matchups and my picks:

BC United A vs Stolo United A - Mostly because BC Utd have said they won't have players.
Peace Arch Nomads vs NFS Inter - We're short guys, everyone is injured, not playing well. Inter probably doesn't even need to show up for this one ;) Truthfully, we can't wait to get another crack at them, hopefully play with 11 for more than 15 minutes this time.
White Rock Utd A vs Langley Utd Young Guns - Can't see WRU keeping up with the Younug Guns
Surrey FC Coyotes vs Guildford FC Marga - Marga with their first win of the season! Just kidding, Yotes will win.
Langley Utd Dynamo vs NFS Knights - Tie, can't really pick a winner in this one, Dynamo have been playing well, as are the Knights.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree with everything you just posted.

We have to be the motw as we can give Inter a run if our guys decide to play and everyone shows up ready and prepared. If not we'll be lambs for the slaughter.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United A vs Stolo United A- tie
Peace Arch Nomads vs NFS Inter- no comment
White Rock Utd A vs Langley Utd Young Guns- young guns by a few
Surrey FC Coyotes vs Guildford FC Marga- Yotes by a lotLangley Utd Dynamo vs NFS Knights- not sure, don't know much about the dynamo.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it depends on how tired you guys are from the Premier game at 2 ;)

Grahams in Cali, me, aj, mass, and gio payne will be at the whitecaps game with the rest of the prem team (hence why the games being moved to 12 hopefully), and then there is 3 other guys out with injury. You're playing a bunch of call ups, whatever though it just means we have to beat the coyotes when we play them.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grahams in Cali, me, aj, mass, and gio payne will be at the whitecaps game with the rest of the prem team (hence why the games being moved to 12 hopefully), and then there is 3 other guys out with injury. You're playing a bunch of call ups, whatever though it just means we have to beat the coyotes when we play them.

No, no, no, that's our excuse. We'll be at the Canucks game too. So mostly U-21 guys and a couple of masters guys. So we're even again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

So what you are trying to say is that we will be playing Inter's actual div.2 team and not their Prem 2 team?

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry. I know exactly how this game is going to go, so much so in fact I have the game report almost completed already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0