Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 16

D2 MOTW Week 16

• NFS Knights vs LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • LUFC Young Guns vs White Rock "A"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFS Inter vs PA Nomads

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Marga vs SFC Coyotes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stolo vs BC Utd

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Knights vs LUFC Dynamo- Going with a tie in this one. 2-2
LUFC Young Guns vs White Rock "A"- Young Guns bounce back from there loss to the Yotes with a 3-0 win.
NFS Inter vs PA Nomads- Not picking as always, 2011 Presidents Cup final.
Marga vs SFC Coyotes- Shouldn't be a problem.
Stolo vs BC Utd- MOTW if it does happen. Anything less than a win spells it for BC, with there last 2 games after this being the young guns and a winnable game against Marga they still have a slight chance of staying up. With Stolo still to play us, Nomads twice, Coyotes, and the Young Guns it's hard to see them picking up any more points. But with all that being said N10H has had a hard enough time getting guys out to home games, so a noon kick off on sunday when NFL playoffs start might just mean another game with short guys. 2-0

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oddly enough, and I think for the first time in history I agree completely with MB10. Relegation battle is the MOTW for sure, and most teams would be able to get full teams out since we've had a couple weeks to heal injurires. Sounds like we're getting healthier, find out for sure at training tomorrow, but regardless I can't wait to get back on the pitch.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are still alive, we just need a little help. We need Nomads(twice) ,Young Guns and Inter to smash Stolo in their 4 remaining games.

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night Tilt: WRU-1 Young Guns 4

Good result for us tonight. Went up 2 nil early, they came back and scored on a well delivered free kick, ended the half 3-1. Second half was terrible for both teams. It was like watching the hurdles in the special olympics. We got a pk late in the second half. We didn't play well at all tonight. Credit to white rock as it was a clean match, no dirty shyte. As always we missed a couple of quality chances. Their keeper did make some quality saves to keep the scoreline respectable. Wish them the best, and on to next week.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2- Knights 1.

Game started great for Dynamo, lots and lots of chances, great possesion, but in Dynamo style no goals. 0-0 halftime. We continue playing well in the second half, get a PK on a play where the Knights guy was too eager and fouls our forward when he really didn't have a overly dangerous opportunity to score. 1-0 Dynamo. All of the sudden tne Knights wake up or we go to sleep, they start passing and creating chances. They score on a huge punt by their keeper, one bounce and their forward slips through our two defenders who had chances to clear it but kinda let up and the forward slips through and toe bashes it in. Good effort. 1-1. The Knights then keep playing very well for the next 10 or so, then we get going the last 15. Looks like it will end up in a tie but on a long shot out of nowhere, our center mid hits a great shot, freezes the keeper and goes top shelf. 2-1.

It is nice to see us getting one so late, many times we seem to be on the wrong end of the last second goal.......the Ranger game last year still haunts me.

The Knights were good sports about it (really!). Looking forward to Inter next week.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yep 6-5...
They go up 1-0, we tie it up then take a lead before they equalize again, 2-2 at half. Second half started and they came out and scored within seconds, then doubled there lead 4-2. We pulled one back and right away they make it 5-3 with about 15 left and we as usual decided to play and scored 3 to go on and win. Nomads almost help out the Coyotes but not quite. Besides all the hot tempers and bitching that went on during the game it was a fun game to play in.

Stal, seems as though you gotta wait at least another week to remember what winning feels like.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stal, seems as though you gotta wait at least another week to remember what winning feels like.

I hate you ;) tough loss to take being up 5-3 with 15 left, but we just ran out of gas. Couldn't get the winner until we were down to 10 guys though :D My face hurts today. MB10 was right, it was a fun game, but losing still sucks whether it's 6-5 or 8-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
League has us down as winners, yet we can still be caught. I can't see us not getting at least one point when we still have to play Stolo and i guess that's how the leagues looking at it.
Jimmy how did Marga manage to keep it at 4-3? Take them too lightly?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
League has us down as winners, yet we can still be caught. I can't see us not getting at least one point when we still have to play Stolo and i guess that's how the leagues looking at it. Jimmy how did Marga manage to keep it at 4-3? Take them too lightly?

marga 3 - 4 coyotes....when you haven't kicked a ball in about 3 weeks it shows. marga scored twice in first 8 mins both on identical plays, long ball in, weird bounce and turn around shot from about 10 yds out into the same corner. we settled down, kept the ball moving, you could tell marga were a last place team cause they didn't know how to play with a 2-0 lead. kept trying miracle through balls that wouldn't get through and we just broke them down and scored twice and tied it up before the half. actually should have been up going into the break but i guess some guys were still feeling the christmas turkey...we come out of the half flying and score within a few minutes...game goes on back and forth we miss a couple of half chances...then there team goes nuts at the ref because he's not calling fouls everytime they go down...and they were dropping like flies, after every challenge they were down...it got so bad i had to tell my guys to keep playing when they had guys down..they scored a lucky goal against the run of play and tie it up with about 10 to go.....last few mins of the game the ref falls asleep and our striker gets fouled in the box, but instead of going down he stumbles to stay on his feet and the ref plays advantage! WTF ! striker shoots, keep gets a touch, hits the side of the net, we're all going nuts...on the insuing corner ball drops and a marga guy handles it in the penalty area and we win on a 88th min pk. ref was ok, not the greatest but was even. definitely need to train this week, maybe even twice, were missing some key guys who will be back next week....we will be ready for the knights !

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's January 15th, but I think most teams in D2 will be the same since it really only affects cup. We'll be the same, and guys can still play for the D1 squad so it doesn't matter to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts