Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 14

Who is your MOTW?

• BC Utd. vs White Rock Utd.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Stolo Utd. vs. Surrey Coyotes FC

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • LUFC Young Guns vs. LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Guildford FC Marga vs. NFS Inter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFS Knights vs. PAU Nomads

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi everybody! As I want to forget about last weekend ASAP, here are the games for this weekend. There's nothing super intriging on the schedule, although there could be lots of movement in the standings after this weekend. For us, it looks like 4th is the highest we'd reasonably be able to get if we turn the ship around. That could be a provincial spot depending on who makes it to the cup final. We have games in hand on almost everyone, but we'd need to also win our game against the Dynamo to have a shot at 4th, I guess it begins this weekend.

BC United vs. White Rock Utd. - Have to think BC isn't getting a full squad, and WRU are obviously playing well.
Stolo Utd. vs. Surrey Coyotes FC - Since it's in Chilliwack, if the games on that helps Stolo keep it closer, but I still don't think they have a chance.
LUFC Young Guns vs. LUFC Dynamo - Langley derby, YG's are too good for the Dynamo, which helps us :)
Guildford FC Marga vs. NFS Inter - Probably the toughest game to pick of the week, but if even MB10 is predicting a win you have to go with Inter.
NFS Knights vs. PAU Nomads - For maybe the second time ever, not going to predict my own game. I have no idea who is able to make it on early Friday evening. Maybe I'll add a prediction after training on Wednesday and I know what our lineup will look like.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo Utd. vs. Surrey Coyotes FC - Since it's in Chilliwack, if the games on that helps Stolo keep it closer, but I still don't think they have a chance.
LUFC Young Guns vs. LUFC Dynamo - Langley derby, YG's are too good for the Dynamo, which helps us :)

Stolo vs Coyotes...that may be closer than you think. Stolo played us hard for 90 minutes last week, much harder than BC United played us the week before, and BC United managed to tie the Coyotes last week? Coyotes shouldn't look past this one.

YG vs Dynamo...Lets not forget Dynamo won the first of this series.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
"BC United vs. White Rock Utd. - Have to think BC isn't getting a full squad, and WRU are obviously playing well."

-I'll take BCU. We had 5 subs last night and we are playing much better.:cool:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United vs. White Rock Utd- If Elbowroom is right about them having guys, i take them.
Stolo Utd. vs. Surrey Coyotes FC- If the game even happens, 2-1 Coyotes
LUFC Young Guns
vs. LUFC Dynamo- Tough to pick, Dynamo won the last time out but imma go ahead and pick YG's to avenge their loss. MOTW though for sure
Guildford FC Marga vs. NFS Inter- Wish we was playing any other team in the league...
NFS Knights vs. PAU Nomads- Taking the Knights on the basis of them being the home team, and also i can't see them wanting to lose this game. Hmm might go watch this one.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United vs. White Rock Utd- If they have same team as last night, WRU no chance.
Stolo Utd. vs. Surrey Coyotes FC- wondering if there field is closed if we play at home because our field will be available.....:confused:LUFC Young Guns vs. LUFC Dynamo- need dynamo to beat young guns again for us to catch them..
Guildford FC Marga vs. NFS Inter- how many does mb10 get?
NFS Knights vs. PAU Nomads- Taking the Knights on the basis of them being the home team, nomads hopefully can keep it respectable. shitty kick off time doesn't help at all !

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Knights vs. PAU Nomads - For maybe the second time ever, not going to predict my own game. I have no idea who is able to make it on early Friday evening. Maybe I'll add a prediction after training on Wednesday and I know what our lineup will look like.

I guess I won't be adding a prediction, we didn't train last night. We were still all very dehydrated from crying. Working on getting my fluids up to be able to play on Friday. Wish me luck.

Mission09

Nov 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feel bad for nomads there going to lose another one this weekend.. So much for Nomads being a "mid-packed team":D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just back from SoCal Vacay. What a disaster last week was, and tonight isn't shaping up much better, mosrt of our starters out and we're in tough shape...

Hoping to keep it close tonight. :s

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8-0 knights over nomads.

Injury woes continue. Whole team back after xmas break. One more week. It can't come fast enough

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched it from 2 to 6, felt bad for JBN. Guys telling him they don't care, and just giving up. There was about 5 Nomads actually trying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0