Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 11

Who is your MOTW?

• PAU Nomads vs. Surrey FC Coyotes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • LUFC Dynamo vs. White Rock Utd.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NFS Inter vs. BC United

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • NFS Knights vs. Stolo Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guildford FC Marga vs. LUFC Young Guns

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are your choices for the MOTW:

Peace Arch Nomads vs. Surrey FC Coyotes - A little revenge would be nice, hopefully playing once in the last month won't hurt us.
Langley Utd Dynamo vs. White Rock - Dynamo can't drop anymore points if they want to stay near the top, WRU should give them a go though.
NFS Inter vs. BC United - Even with BC playing better, they don't really stand a chance.
NFS Knights vs. Stolo United A - Going to be a tough one for Stolo to get anything going.
Guildford FC Marga vs. Langley Utd Young Guns - Young Guns turn for the free 3 points.

Discuss.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch Nomads vs. Surrey FC Coyotes- Coyotes too strong for this one, and need to win to keep pace
Langley Utd Dynamo vs. White Rock- Close game that goes in Dynamo's favourNFS Inter vs. BC United- as always no comment
NFS Knights vs. Stolo United A- Tie, Knights last 2 games have been dropped points where they shouldn't of been and last time these two played the Knights lost.
Guildford FC Marga vs. Langley Utd Young Guns- 9-2 last time, around the same scoreline in this one

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch Nomads vs. Surrey FC Coyotes - will be an interesting game....
Langley Utd Dynamo vs. White Rock - cant see dynamo dropping points here
NFS Inter vs. BC United - good test for bc utd with their better players, inter take max points.
NFS Knights vs. Stolo United A - Going to be a tough one for Stolo to get anything going, especially with the ridiculous 730 kickoff in the ridge :rolleyes:
Guildford FC Marga vs. Langley Utd Young Guns - Young Guns with win.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe we do, which should make this last half of the season very exciting, since everyone still has a shot at 2nd or 3rd.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomads 2 - 4 coyotes. fcuking amazing game tonight:bronco:. im sure jbn will disagree. i leave the match report for TS or JBN. is21, that bodycheck was not cool, you hit me pretty hard...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomads 2 - 4 coyotes. fcuking amazing game tonight:bronco:. im sure jbn will disagree. i leave the match report for TS or JBN. is21, that bodycheck was not cool, you hit me pretty hard...

Yeah, we had zero finish tonight. Not to much else to say, we didn't do enough on the night, that's for sure. Sorry about the check, I got the ball and there was no way I could have avoided you. I'm not nimble enough at this point in time to dodge anything at full speed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 7-1 BC
Game cancelled with 20 left. 2-1 for 40 mins, 3-1 at half, 2nd was very one sided. BC still missing guys but at least they had 2 subs, field was frozen and the game should of probably not happened.
GG #10H

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks MB10. You guys were clinical with finishing.
Our passing was so off tonight, guys trying to do too much, forgetting about keeping it simple 1-2, 1-2, and so many fundamental mistakes. Frustrating to see.
What an unreal season. Injuries, missing players, bad morale, new signings just shitting the bed. etc. :confused:
Can't believe we are side by side with Marga on the brink of relegation.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
dynamo 0 - 0 wru.....langley at home..scoreless...wow

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but we didn't.

White Rock are a really hard working, clean team who still may nic(?) a few points off teams. They play the dreaded 6-2-2 which we could not figure out due to lack of patience or at times bad , real bad, finishing. We must have had fifty blocked shots as there was literally a wall of green lined on their eighteen. The WR keeper played very well on anything that did through.

Frustrating but nothing like the Nomad game.

Scary playing against guys I coached ten plus years ago in U12-14!!!

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but we didn't.

White Rock are a really hard working, clean team who still may nic(?) a few points off teams. They play the dreaded 6-2-2 which we could not figure out due to lack of patience or at times bad , real bad, finishing. We must have had fifty blocked shots as there was literally a wall of green lined on their eighteen. The WR keeper played very well on anything that did through.

Frustrating but nothing like the Nomad game.

Scary playing against guys I coached ten plus years ago in U12-14!!!

JK you guys are killing me! Send a shout out to the boys around the cooler for me

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 4- Nomads 2
So 2 of us show up at 6:15 for the 6:30 kickoff, running waaaay behind sched, to find one other player there for our team. Nomads are doing an inter-squad warm-up, probably 5-6 subs. We get a few more by kickoff, ref delays the start by a few mins (which is within the rules apparently, we get 15 mins I was told) and start with 10. Jimmy Jones has to suit up to make 11 and we have one injured player on the way. Only 5 Coyotes regulars, 1 new-signing, 1 injured player, 4 div-4 call-ups (who just finished their game) and our coach! I thought we were fcuked.......
They scored first, we got a PK and a Jimmy Jones tap-in to go into the half 2-1. Both teams were unlucky not to score more in the first half, it easily could have been 4-4! They attacked hard in the second half as we started to fatigue and they were unlucky not to equalize. We get 2 nice goals off of counter-attacks and put it away. They scored a sweet finish from 20 yds out, top corner to make it 4-2 with 15 mins left. They had a few more nice chances to make it close, but we managed to hang on for the win. We spent most of the second half defending and counter-attacking, not as much build-up as the first half. Overall, it was a great win for us, all heart.

PA play a very direct style of play, they get it to their strikers ASAP, lots of flick-offs and guys running at our D at full-speed. Their ball-movement and passing was off on the night and they lost possession easily and often.

Overall it was a good, clean game and well-refereed.

Big ups to Jimmy Jones for the new signings/transfers/call-ups and for even going to pick them up to make sure they showed! Big thanks to all the guys that came out tonight to help us out and keep our hopes of promotion alive.....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What he said^^^^

We had no finish when we had the ball and weren't giving it away cheaply, and were sucked into conceding goals we wouldn't otherwise have conceded had we not been forced to take risks. These things happen and the Yotes were full value for their win with no subs etc.

~OpportunityLost

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks MB10. You guys were clinical with finishing.
Our passing was so off tonight, guys trying to do too much, forgetting about keeping it simple 1-2, 1-2, and so many fundamental mistakes. Frustrating to see.
What an unreal season. Injuries, missing players, bad morale, new signings just shitting the bed. etc. :confused:
Can't believe we are side by side with Marga on the brink of relegation.
elbowroom is getting the same problem down in div 3 , you guys need to pull something off or start signing players fast or the two of you will be relegated . good luck to the both bc utd teams but i think you guys need more than luck .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee, 10HB knows quite well, he plays on my team...and we have signed 3 new in 2 weeks. This is a re-building year for sure but don't count us out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts