Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S. Weekly Rankings

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIRST OFFICIAL RANKINGS

After hours of debate amongst the esteemed Darts Championship Series members, the first official rankings have been declared. It was a monumental task for the crew but they based the results on winning percentage, followed by head-to-head. So it was no surprise when the Executioner came out on top again.....Remember, the first day when the matches started to be monitored was Friday night......

1. Stephen "The Executioner" Burns ( 10 - 5 )
2. Jimmy "Hurricane" Mulgrew ( 4 - 3 )
3. Vince "The Total Package" Naidu ( 3 - 4 )
4. Drew "Double One" Arnold ( 2 - 4 )
5. Tim " Triple One " Arnold (1 - 4)
6. Brian "Scud Missile" Sweeney
7. Dave " Sidewinder" Arnold
8. Alan "Whirlwind" Darling
9. Dave "El Nino" Lawrence
10. Doug "Darts of Tin" Wooten
11. Dave "Double In" Hluecka
12. Double In's Father-in-law

Executioner who feels very relieved and proud to maintain his number one status. :)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Executioner should be looking over his shoulder, Hurricane and The Total Package have 8 games in hand.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rankings

Can't say I'm to disappointed with the new rankings (other than the spelling of my name).I've had my chances to participate and opted out. Except for maybe the fact my father in law is so close behind. Chances are he'll never become a member of TTP.

Was that not a stipulation of the new rankings or did that get vetoed at the council of elders meeting? Did I miss the memo?

'Double in' Hleucka

P.S. I made a trip to CDN tire this morning and picked myself up an early Birthday present. It's now been installedand and I've been working it in all day. I'm looking to climb the ranking 5 -6 spots by the end of February.

'Double in' off to ice his arm.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MAYBE but it hasn't been established yet

Maybe, a new rule will have to be in place. To be a member of the D.C.S., one must be legitimate member of TTP. Hurricane, get your ass in gear and sign up.....

If Hurricane does not sign up, he will be out of the rankings next week. Simple as that. That will hopefully make it easier for me to maintain my number one ranking.........

Double In Hleucka,

Until you play a few sanctioned matches against the other ranked players, you won't be moving anywhere unfortunately.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Executioner should be looking over his shoulder, Hurricane and The Total Package have 8 games in hand

True, but the chances of either one of them winning 2 in a row, is slim to none......:eek:

Executioner

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
is the captain out for the count?

9:09....Sunday night....still no updated rankings!

Did the Captain win so much or drink too much that he is not properly focussed tonight? The D.C.S. members are all waiting anxiously for this update.

Sidewinder, Double One and Triple One

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week Two Rankings.......

The Executioner played the Total Package today on Super Sunday, narrowly defeating the Fijian Flash 3 - 2. It might have some impact in the rankings, but then again, it might not.....

Here they are with a little write-up explaining the ranking.....

1) Stephen "The Executioner" Burns - since I am doing the rankings, I have to stay number one. :p Actually, with today's win over the TTP, The Executioner finished the week at 13 - 6.....

2) Jimmy "Hurricane" Mulgrew - despite his poor etiquette on Wednesday night (he was late and almost took Double In's ear off), he still showed some signs of returning to his old form. He went 2 - 2 on Wednesday but then put the boots to the Sidewinder 7 - 1. This is taken with a grain of salt because no one deserves that sort of punishment......

3) Vince "Total Package" Naidu - despite his 6 - 9 record, he put on a good show today against the number one ranked player and has actually gone 3 - 3 against the Executioner in the last 6 matches......

4) Dave "Double In" Hleucka - this is a huge jump for last week's "Father In-Law" Challenge Champion. He made the trek all the way out to Steveston and he certainly proved his worth on the circuit, beating the number one and two ranked players. Unfortunately, he had less success against the number 3 ranked player and even dropped a match to Sidewinder. This man has enormous potential, despite losing to another Sidewinder wannabe....

5) Drew "Double One" Arnold - he made an appearance on Tuesday, beating the Executioner in the first match, even though he was partially responsible for this by sending the number one seed all over fcuking Richmond before deciding on a location. Anyway, he then beat Sidewinder for good measure.....

6) Dave "Sidewinder" Arnold - On Wednesday, Sidewinder went 5 - 4 and thumped the number 3 player 3 times in the process. Unfortunately, he went from puncher to the punching bag, when he was humiliated by Hurricane Mulgrew. Despite taking pool cues up the arse, he still managed to win a match in adverse conditions......

7) Brian "Scud Missile" Sweeney - there is very little to say because he played no sanctioned matches this week. He threatened to show up on Wednesday but he didn't. Hopefully, he will make it out this week...

8) Tim "Triple One" Arnold - once again, he failed to play any sanctioned matches......

9) Dave "El Nino" Lawrence - he was out of town, I believe, so he was obviously unable to improve this position

10) Alan "Whirlwind" Darling - he was unable to play any matches this week.......

Hopefully, I am not missing anyone else. Things will be interesting in the future, and I just realised that should have been put into the new thread that the moderator started. Hopefully, he can do that now. Sorry about that.

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry.....

I posted them in the wrong thread, gentlemen. Also, you should know that I haven't drank since December 21st and will not until March 15th(unless we happen to win the league before then), so please don't insinuate that I have a drinking problem. I am a social drinker. I only drink in social situations.

Hopefully, our moderator can move the rankings to the appropriate thread.......Sorry, Double In.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done!

A solid #4 I couldn't be happier with that! I look forward to another shot a #3 Total package. My practice assignment for this week will be to work on my 'diddle in the middle' as to get the night vision one on the North Board. This won't be easy as I'm sure I'll have to take out the 'Executioner' as well.

I will also work on my concentration levels so I will be better prepared to play the sidewinder. Maybe I'll get my little sister to stand and throw with her off hand as to emulate his style......:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week Number 3 rankings.........

1. Stephen "The Executioner" Burns - a solid 15 - 2 this week and beat everyone at least once

2. Jimmy "Hurricane" Mulgrew - despite only playing TWO matches due to having a bad flu bug, his ranking stays in tact.

3. Vince "Total Package" Naidu - thanks to the spankings he placed on the number 4 seed on Wednesday, it was very difficult to move the number 4 up

4. Dave "Double In" Hleucka - Wednesday night was too much to ignore. Saturday was very good but Wednesday was fcuking awful.

5. Dave "El Nino" Lawrence - A solid 4 - 4 during the week, including beating the Executioner for one of his two losses....

6. Brian "Scud Missile" Sweeney - he had some amazing 200 point comebacks on Wednesday, showing true Scud qualities

7. Dave "Sidewinder" Arnold - despite losing a lot more than he won, there was no one else for number 7. His sons deserted the circuit for a week and he beat one of the rookies, as well as number 4 Double In. He took the Executioner to double one yesterday and had a chance to win.

8.) Drew "Double One" Arnold - apparently going to see sorority(sp?) girls was more important than seeing the lads on the circuit

9) Tim "Triple One" Arnold - apparently waxing his bollocks was more important than seeing the lads on the circuit...

10) Ciaran "Bravedart" McMahon - He showed 'bravely' in his 3 losses and they were against the number 2 and 4 players.

11) Brad "Bulldog" Caldwell - he took Sidewinder to the limit :rolleyes:

12) Ryan "The Sniper" Neill - he scored a one. 'Nuff said.

13) Doug "Darts of Tin" Wooten - he is officially off the circuit until he shows up for a few matches

If anyone has any problems with the rankings, let me know, and I will ignore them.

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair as always

I have sat back and read past posts and looked at results and decided even with my 4 - 0 record Saturday my 1-8 is and was a fcuking disgrace. Truly I'm lucky to have held my #4 spot.

I'm just fine with the rankings this week (not that I had a choice or anything...:rolleyes: )

Double In

Nice Flights :D

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
âllo

Fair enough, Captain.

I was a bit worried you^d try to put one over on me since I won^t be there this morning to keep you in line.

Have a good week on the circuit.

Off to see bonhomme...

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
worried...

SYC, I hope it's Quebec's Winter Carnival right now. Otherwise your final statement is sinister.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbreviated rankings.......

If you have any questions regarding the rankings, please piss off.

1. The Executioner
2. Hurricane
3. Double In
4. El Nino
5. Total Package
6. Scud Missile
7. Sidewinder
8. Duster
9. Double One
10. Triple One
11. Bravedart
12. Bulldog
13. The Sniper

No real changes except for the Total Package. He bailed on two straight occasions, when he could have made it out. Bad etiquette. For the record, the number one player had a record of 9 - 2 for the week.

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time fines and penalties were handed out for no shows. Kudos' to the 'Executioner' for putting a stop to the Total Putzes lack of respect for the league.

Sounds like Hurricane is the man to beat on tour. How much longer till he takes over the # 1 spot? Also Congrats to my Cricket Partner 'El Nino' for his rapid rise in the rankings. Looks like I have competition for Rookie of the Year.

I know Captains Lady Byng hopes were shot to hell when he fired his high powered arrows aimlessly at the wall.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like Hurricane is the man to beat on tour. How much longer till he takes over the # 1 spot?

If he beats me convincingly, he will have a chance. Until then, no chance. Over our last 10 matches, I am 6 - 4. It will be very difficult to maintain the number one position once he gets used to his new arrows, but I will have new arrows by then myself.

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking computer problems......

Here are the rankings for the week. Once again, they are abbreviated, mainly due to how fcuking long it has taken my computer to get into this particular thread. Fcuking annoying to say the least. Anyway, here they are.....

1)Executioner - 9 - 2
2)Double In - Despite the loss to Sidewinder, the rest of the night was pretty impressive.
3)Hurricane - still a dangerous force
4)El Nino - one devastating performance against Double One
5)Sidewinder - he actually won 2 games on Wednesday(beat DI)
6)Scud Missile - new arrows, new attitude
7)Double One - tranquilizer darts took the Executioner to the limit
8)TotalPackage - this might be generous after his no-shows
9)One Dart- some impressive numbers for the rookie in his first week
10)Duster- still resting on his laurels from last week
11)The Power - will be a force in the near future
12)Bravedart - I like the name
13)Bulldog - no etiquette
14)Triple One - waxing too many snowboards
15)Sniper - Did I mention that he shot a ONE two weeks ago...

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mistake, mistake, mistake,

Please reverse One Dart and The Power in the rankings. I can't tell them apart when I see them, so this please overlook this mistake. I didn't realize that The Power went 2-3 until after the fact. Sorry, The Power. Now, STOP lurking and sign up or your ranking will be in jeopardy.

Executioner

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts