Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any updates Asklop, Franchise? All seems to have gone quiet over here.

I'm buying away....when the market drops I buy.... Foolish not to get in....even craigslist you can use crytocurrency now

Pillar jumped 60 percent today.....cha ching

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

I looked at it and came close but Just wasn't enough to convince me. Too much Risk. But Ive been approached by a few Crypter's asking to rent space in my warehouse. I guess We have decent power here and they want to rent a part of my wall for their servers to do the mining thing... If i do decide to get involved and profit from this it will be done indirectly.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumor that the Maple Leafs offered Nylander bit coin in their latest contract.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing is just so unexpected. Who would think that if you invested in the unregulated trading of fairy dust worth billions of dollars that is mostly run and used by unsavory people that your money would just disappear.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing is just so unexpected. Who would think that if you invested in the unregulated trading of fairy dust worth billions of dollars that is mostly run and used by unsavory people that your money would just disappear.

I don't entirely disagree however in my situation I wasn't actively trading so I should have stored my crypto from Quadriga in my Ledger USB where it can't be hacked as it's off line.

I think there's a place for crypto in the future in some form. It's the wild west right now. I can't complain, my $1600 investment 5 years ago made me over $30k. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts