Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatia vs the World

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well East End's comments may have been a bit over the top, but I have to agree with his shout about your birds on the sidelines. Jesus Christ, can you please do something about their moaning, I didn't think it could get worse than listening to Besty!!;)

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moaning Ladies

Funny thing is Bronco,
I believe that is my girl you are hearing out there!

Go figure, what are the chances...?:confused:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside's Women Annoying?

I don't know about the women of Westside being annoying, but could anything be as bad as having to listen to Bronco while his guys were winning everything in sight these past few weeks.

BTW, Bronco, wouldn't it have been better to ignore them during the match and concentrate on your game?

For no other reason than reducing Bronco's noise level was a win by Westside wanted by so many on TTP.

:p

Okay Bronco, I can hear it now. You'll call me stupid which is rather surprising coming from a guy with your intellect. ;) Perhaps CDK could help you find some big words. He can't use them correctly, either, but no big deal.;)

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm suprised that you dont call people Yugo's cause there's no FCUKING such thing moron:confused: Whats offending is seeing you clowns were dresses and calling them kilts.And I dont have to show no respest for the bag Queen Mom Her and the rest of the Limey's were the biggest ones against Croatia getting there independence.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP is Great

In a blink of an eye, we go from soccer, to cherpy gals, to independence of an European state.:rolleyes:

Great stuff!

Hey, Ass, what do you think about native rights?:confused:

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll wait for provincials

Glad to see you guys are all worked up about that huge imperial cup game which had so many provincial cup implications?
I decided that spending 45 minutes looking for parking at Metrtown was worth more than watching two good teams fight for a cup that loses it's importance after the semi-final teams are realized.
Personally, i liked the fact that Croatia lost because they haven't lost in soooo long that they now have a little refresher taste of it going into the provincials, the only tourney that matters.
Winning the imperial is only nice if you've never won it (both Croatia and Westside have won it, and recently), and then after you win it you realize it ain't worth squat compared to a national invite in October.
I will save all of my boasting and moans for later this month.

ifullsupportnativerightsaslongastheycantdoanythingwiththem..jj

:D

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it finally some good trash talking its been a while...I think natives should have no rights..and I think actually I know that all Italians are half black..and that all Micks enjoy beating there wives or girlfriends..

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey East End Assasin,

Keep drinking that plum brandy, it's really bringing you out of your shell.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End Ahole

Hey East End:

You really are the classic type that should go home with views like you expressed here today. If it's so bad in Canada and you disrespect the things Canadians value as part of our heritage than simply get the fcuk out of here and go back to where you think it's so much better.

And by the way, check the name of the thread!

Johnny Cro: What a stupid, pathetic comment "Winning the Imperial is only nice if you have never won it...and then after you win it you realize it don't mean squat...."

Then why didn't you and your buddies simply pass on the Imperial saving yourselves for the Provincials? Trust losers to come up with something lame like that. Did you actually think before you posted something that dumb? But then again your lot have been posting a lot of crap lately.

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very creative Rec,

Hey reccos, great reply, you really put me in my place.
Nothing compares to provincials, you can win all the imperial cups you want but the only thing anyone talks about from day one of the season is winning the pro. cup.
Please don't lump my responses with anyone elses, I am sure many Croats disagree with my previous post, especially CDK.
Hats off to whoever wins the big one and i could careless who wins the Imperial Cup.

Did i actually think before i posted something that dumb? Wow, provocative question, i really don't know how to answer, I am at a loss for words.

What are your thoughts on IC? DO you not agree that PC is more important?

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jinky you are right those kilts do look like table clothes..Reccos you Canadians are all the same would you rather be living in Teepees now.I think it was the influence of European people that made this a great place to live..to bad a certain group of people are trying to ask for everybody elses sympathy and get there land back.Canada is a great place to live to bad it has Canadians like you living in it..

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End Ass

Typical Croat. Another fcuking Bronco. The Croats are the easiest to pick out; typical I-ties wannabes. You try to dress like them, talk like them…fcuk- you even drive loud red cars and wear loud gold jewelry. Funny- you all talk like you’re better than the rest of us real Canadians, but the truth is, you are all fed by your Daddy’s silver spoon, and still live at home at the age of 35. Fcuk, you’re easy to figure out. The thing that gives you away from the I-ties is your stench- we can smell you coming a mile away.

Go back to that landfill of a human society you call home. A Proud Croatia- there’s an Oxymoron!

To keep on topic- Surrey takes the Imperial Cup, blah, blah, blah…

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude your just another dumb Canadian..what are you jealous that we live at home..that our parents dont say get out of the house when we grad..Whats a matter mad that you cant afford to dress nice like us and the Italians..Pissed off tha I eat steak for lunch and you eat Kraft Macaroni and cheese all the time.It's my fault that my parents worked hard all there lives so I can have what they didn't..I wouldnt be suprised if your folks split up..tipical cake eaters..hey is your does your sister have a kid .let me guess she's not married either..And you can smell our stench..I would rather smell like steak than Kraft any day..Hey hows your mom's boyfriend or your stepbrother...You guys make me sick...just a bunch of jealous fcuks who wish they knew who to wish a happy fathers day to...p.s. KISS MY RED WHITE and BLUE ASS I'm gonna go spend 2 bills on a pair of jeans and not worry about wearing my brothers hand me downs...One more thing..you wanna make fun of Bronco..what the fcuk do you have that he doesnt..do you drive a 30g's car are you married to someone who ownes the own company....are your folks discustingly rich like he's I didnt think so...:p

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow,

I wake up with a cup of coffee on an Easter Sunday, sit down to read TTP for a couple of minutes before I'm off to work, and WHAMMO!, all hell's breaking loose on this particular thread.

East End Assassin, I'm sure you'll agree that we all have our problems, no matter what ethnicity we claim to have.

By the way, you mean to tell me that all these years I've been smelling strip tenderloin when I've been chasing Milanovich? :confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little do you know, ignorant cnut. All I proved is that you are exactly what I called you- a waste. My parents taught me to earn everything myself. You wish you could have and do what I do.

'Nuff said, loser.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moderating duties

Some good ethnic/cultural bashing here, but it's not the place. This is for the Imperial Cup finial four. Which is now moot.:rolleyes:

and then there were two.......

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby I think Lui's more of a prime rib:D ..Dude now for you I think this has gotten way off the topic of soccer so i apoligise the the other TTP readers .Good to see your parents taught you something besides being a BONESMOKER..and no I dont wish to have and do what you do.I went to school with enough of you CAKES to see what your lives are all about.....So know I stop replying to this crap ..When is the IC final....and to everybody HAPPY EASTER and be safe

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry KNVB

I went to school with enough of you CAKES to see what your lives are all about.....So know I stop replying to this crap ..When is the IC final....and to everybody HAPPY EASTER and be safe

Until what grade did you allegedly go to school? Now that you've stopped replying, you won't be able to defend the fact that you may have actually been subjected to an education at some point. I guess flipping burgers and moving shite around a warehouse doesn't take much more than a grade 6 education.

BTW: your comebacks suck. Get a better toolbox. Good thing your parents can afford to foot the increased tuitions, because as a Burger King employee, you sure can’t.

Oh yeah: Surrey United will win the Imperial Cup. They have the leading goal scorer in the VMSL, and this post won’t be deleted.

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlike Slurey slob Canadians I will keep my word on not replying back to your comments...even though they were some funny ones..I see I have challenged a very good PISS TAKER but thats ok cause I can take it..oh ya and by the way I dont work at a warehouse I own 3 of them..:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts