Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatia goes home and Slav needs a new avatar

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After Croatia's early exit from the World Cup, our fellow TTPer Slav has lost a bet he made publicly here on TTP... for those who are unaware (sp) he made a bet with me something like this...
If Croatia make it out of Group G Guinness will change his avatar to whatever Slav suggests, BUT if Croatia fail to advance to the second round then Guinness shall choose the new avatar Slav will be receiving!!!;)
I thought, why not have a thread dedicated to Slav and Croatia's early exit??? All TTPers (except Croatians) may post pictures and suggest what Slav needs for his new avatar... I will except all input and after a few days come up with a poll of the more popular suggestions...

Lads get cracking, Guinness:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All TTPers (except Croatians) may post pictures and suggest what Slav needs for his new avatar

I disagree... I'm sure that CDK could come up with something very good. He may be a Croat, but he's a great TTPer who knows no boundaries :rolleyes:

~TB.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness was a new thread really necessary?

Also Regs, regarding this matter I'm sure CDK will know his boundries.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair Enough

Regs you may have a point... however it is moot because the whole reason for not having Croats suggest a an avatar is that CDK always gets his schnaz involved everyone else's business... sorry CDK, make suggestions if you must, but as always your opinion will be moot !!!

L8er, Guinness

BTW, Slav nice signature mate!!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There simply must be a Surrey United logo of some form in it. Perhaps a picture of Totti. That would be a wind up for anyone. Maybe even a picture of Guinness holding up the League Cup.

Croatian soccer is gay in big bold letters may be a nice touch as well. ;)

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guenniss and I are uncertain about one aspect of our bet. Yes I will be changing my avatar once he gets one for me. But for how long must I have the avatar up before I am willing/have to change it? Since this was not mentioned or agreed upon when the orginal bet was made, I would have to say 1 month shall be enough. Anything more would be pointless, as the humor in it would die off with in short time. Also, I am/was more then a good sport in this bet that and in all fairness to me 1 month would do. Technically I can have at up for one day and say that is it, I can change it, but that is just plain cheap (cause nothing was agreed upon)!!! So in all honestly 1 month:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 years.

Or until Croatia beats Italy in World Cup play again. Which ever comes first.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a nuetral party, I will agree with Slav. One month would be fair.

TheRob has spoken.

Que knvb with some dumb comment about TheRob's opinions meaning shite, blah, blah, blah.:rolleyes:

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The essentials of the offer of the bet, the agreement on the bet (quoted below). There was an original suggestion by Guinness for 1 year, but as the bet ivolved the time frame completely escaped us both and NO agreement was made on it. Jinky did have a suggestion later in the thread of "3-6 months or whatever". And I eventually asked Guinness for if 3 months was ok, but he didn't reply to me at all on that specific matter. So in all fairness to the both of us, 1 month:) Hell I even changed my signature to your liking Guinness.

Guinness

Slav
Name the bet pal, there is no way in hell Croatia will make it to the Final!!! How about something simple, I will change one of my avatar symbols into a "I love Croatia" or something to that effect for a year if you are right, BUT if you're wrong you will change your avatar to "Croats smell like pig farmers" if they don't make the final... What do ya think???

Slav

Guinness
The bet is Croatia makes it out of the group. The wager? Like the one I have with Appy, if he still has the balls and didn't back out. If Croatia makes it out of the group, you my friend shall be banished from TTP. Example, never ever allowed to come back on. We'll even get one of moderators, not to all ow you entry on to TTP. And if Croatia doesn't make it, well the same goes for me.Ok? What else could we add in to the equation? I know TTP is very close to a lot of us. So are you up for it?

Slav

OK OK OK, I am up for the avatar wager. I accept Guinness. BUT, the bet is, Croatia makes it out of the group stages ok!!! Deal or no deal?

Guinness

Deal
I don't know why I am even betting you, but for shits and giggles I will make the deal... Croatia finish second or better in their group and I will change my Northern Ireland avatar to a Croatia one... If they do not qualify for the second round then you must change your wee flag into something along the lines of Croats suck!!!

Ya in???

Slav

It's ON!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations Cup time

How about a comprimisation??? I am willing to agree 4 years it a bit steep (although quite funny for now Keeper);) 1 year will be laim as it would lose its novilty... How about until the end of July??? That way (depending on the avatar) you will still have it during the Nations Cup!!! We all enjoy that weekend every year...

TheRob as a neutral Horseman you opinion is moot!!!:rolleyes: Go play on the Highway with the buses...:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about until Croatia actually beat Surrey United fair and square or 4 years whatever comes first.

TheRob stop being a bitch before I come over there and slap you.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Fair enough. However, your luck will run a little longer, as at that time I will be on vaction in..............................you guessed it, Croatia for about a month. So I won't be able to change it then, but some time in August.

knvb

Croatia did beat Slurrey, they pissed all over them 3-0. But then Slurrey complained like little cry babies, because a player didn't have his card, who everyone knows plays with Croatia SC all the time (a regular). Ok, it was against the rules, fine take away the three points, but how in the hell does Slurrey get credit for the win and three points? According to the rules (remembering reading some ones post) no one should have gotten points. Slurrey took credit for something that wasn't theirs and didn't achieve, and later bragged how they won.:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav Who crying now?

A picture of the Pope in a Northern Ireland jersey holding official protest papers. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From rumours going around the Croatian community that Slav is still a virgin, I think his avtar should represent something pure and divine. Like a white wedding dress or a dove or something like that.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also Regs, regarding this matter I'm sure CDK will know his boundries
Still feel that way after CD's last post? :rolleyes:

~TBwhoknowsTTPerslikeavirginknowsthebackofhishand.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK your a traitor!!!

PS: I don't think I've ever seen you with a girl, besides your side kick...............you know who I'm talking about, and that ain't no girl. But I must admit your idea is a funny one, but I still do appriciate it. :mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy, touchy....

I didn't really believe the rumours.. Until now!!

The Pope in a white wedding dress. There ya go. Your new avtar.:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about George Best in a red and white checker-board wedding dress de-virginizing Slav while drinking guinness out of the Pope's big hat?

Let's see someone pull that one off.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts