Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatia goes home and Slav needs a new avatar

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good show guys.

This is an awesome bet. I'm already working on Fatguyforevers new avatar so it will be ready after my group stuff's his pack of rejects at the TTP golf tourney.

Now where did I put those Celtic pictures?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about two donkeys? A big one and a little one, you know, kinda related... :rolleyes:

To be honest, Guinness' avatar construction piss-take leaves a bit to be desired. It's really mean :rolleyes:

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too late now!!!

I wish you lot would have posted when it mattered... I needed some idea's, but I couldn't wait a few weeks...:rolleyes: Nice idea ghostrider (he is a right donkey is he):D Slav it is good that you have such a good sense of humor, I do to (off the park) you won't be upset with your new avatar at all!!!:cool:
KNVB, check out this site :D http://www.britishpremiersoccer.com/celtic.html

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SLAV

Which do you like the most???
Georgie Best.
The Pig in the pen on your farm.
Captain Croatia having a gurn after Ecuador scored.

BTW, it is still not completed yet!!!:D (you'll see);)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone say George Best? Isn't he the sweeper for Surrey United? Was he playing during the 10-0 shite kicking at the hands of Skagit?:confused:

(Slav- you got off easy on the avatar...)

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness that is a pathetic avatar.:rolleyes: I could have made a better one for myself, that would have been even more humiliating. But nice try anyways:) I think you should have let CDK make the avatar, he is really creative with things like that. Surprisingly.

By the way Slav's team (Sjverna Hrvatska) 3 - CDK teams (Kordun) 1. I must admit though CDK had flashes of brilliance, at one point he looked like Ronaldhino (not physically CDK, but with similar skill) against England when he set up the first goal. CDK went through our team, but sadly he couldn't finish it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0