Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatia goes home and Slav needs a new avatar

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!!

CDK
I lied about you not having any input, (wind up) keep the suggestions coming!!! (I like the idea of Slav wearing a wedding dress):p
How about a picture of slav (I'm sure CDK has one somewhere) with a Northern Ireland kit on, and in the forground three words flashing; I'm A Taker!!! :D

Guinnesslovingthepossibilities

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm A Taker!!!

Guinnesslovingthepossibilities
I'll leave that alone.... for now.

A Pig farmer in a wedding dress? Maybe just a team photo of the now relagated Serbia squad.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Has your simple Irish mind come up with anything yet?

Also, where has The Apprentice gone? Did he think by keeping silent that the TTP followers would forget about the bet?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Words

Will the tongue lashing be hurled in English??? I wouldn't want to miss it!!! :D
Slav, don't you worry about my simple Irish mind, today I'm still thinking about the OVERATED Spaniards luck. :mad:

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

I feel sorry for you (cause of the Irish loss), but join the rest of us, with out making any excuses on the Spaniards luck. To be the best you have to have luck, and Spain had it, and the better team had won, no excuses to be made!!!

CDK I will be meeting you on the pitch this Sunday, that's what I will exact my revenge.:cool: Sjverna vs. Kordun!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav

No exuses I just felt that Ireland out worked the Spanish and outplayed them in the second half and the 30 minutes of extra time... However, you are right that to be lucky you must be good... Other than poor Matty Holland, how the hell did those other 2 think a back pass would find the net???:mad:

BTW, how do you figure you'll find CDK on a football pitch??? He hasn't played on one in years, even if he attends many and talks a good game...;)

Guinnessgettingslavavatarready:cool:

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK made his come back debut just yesterday (Sunday). I hope he plays against my team this up coming Sunday.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played a total of 4 minutes. I was fouled twice, I had one scoring chance, a 100% pass completion in a three one loss.

My knee is swollen but not too bad. I will play next week just to TTP out of Slav.:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

That was brilliant, but I have already submitted Slav's avatar, if it doesn't meet the peoples needs, I will ask Regs to change it!!! That white dress does look special;)

BE PATIENT SLAV!!! :D

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK, that picture looks more like you, and your body that resembles a prison pin up girl:eek: :mad: :confused:

Guinness once my avatar is up, you can't change it. It's a one shot deal!!! Once it's up, it's the way it is, with no changes allowed!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allrighty then...

If you insist, I was going to make it abit easier on ya, but I guess that gesture has just went out the window!!!;) Don't worry I'm sure you and everybody else will just love it...:D

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take your best shot Guinness. Cause anybody that knows me well, will say I am impossible to get mad, I have a sense of humor about everything. I'll probably even complement you on the avatar. I'm easy going, so your going to need something REALLY, REALLY horrid, to get under my skin for even a slight moment. Plus, Irish people aren't that creative anyways, so I'm not to worried:D ;) :p :cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts