Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Est
Jul 5, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
The div. 1 referee's are in for a rude awakening when they have a run in with Croatia's vocal support. I can already see the inexperienced and insecure refs losing the plot with what they are in for...:wa:

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as it makes me smile to see Croatia fall flat on it's face and eats it words (especially on here :) ) I think it sucks to see them out of premier. After witnessing what side B has had to play twice this weekend and after catching a few ACM games you would have to think if Croatia was on the other side, there is no way in hell they would be going down. All moot now I guess.

What's the inside word on the team CDK? I know Indo made a firm commitment to each other to stay together and make a run for premier again. Does Croatia have the same committed players as Indo?

CDK

Est
Jul 5, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to remember, Knvb, this years Croatia team was hardly the same team from last year. A 16 yr old and two 17 yr olds running the mid-field against Metro-Ford should give a clue that the team was rebuilding this year.

I'm not sure as to what the players are planning for next season but I do know that most are very dedicated to the club so I don't really see anyone leaving.

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, where did all the players from last year go, if most are dedicated to the club as you say? Some (not I ) might say you guys were nothing with out stalwart super Crote Johnny S. I know Croatia has very solid Cat team, but I doubt if they alone are good enough to get the club back into the premier.

CDK

Est
Jul 5, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Rovad broke his ribs in the summer and just returned. Darko was playing with a bone spur in his ankle at the begging of the season and had surgery on it about a month ago. Antulov retired. Niko and Bronco have some sort of pelvic injury. Johnny Sulentic a bad concussion problem, Limey was with the team most of the season though he went to Austria during Christmas and has yet to return, Marky B had to finish his BCIT course. Peshy did sign with PCOV but as you may have heard...he is returning to Croatia. I think Petar S was also playing injured all season and that's why he's fat.:rolleyes:

Croatia hasn't played with a full team all year.

I'll admit Croatia didn't have a lot of depth this season and they had problems putting together a team at times....They will not be out of premier for too long. Trust me.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.