Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Craziest Skills

Biglegs

Oct 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Along the lines of the best VMSL players.
What current players (or recent) have have the maddest moves? (Not talking about the best overall, just moves to beat a player)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tyler Roselund from Columbus has this one move where hes pulls it back with one foot and quickly pushes it back ahead with his other one, its crazy.

That was killing the Inter players all day last Sunday! :D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "bike". David Hleucka.

To be considered a move wouldn't atleast have to have worked. :confused: this I believe would go under it's own catagory of best attempted moves. :rolleyes: Can't give him credit for something he didn't do! :D

Parkhead

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite possibly one of the most skilled player for his age in all of Canada. Just a treat to watch some of the shite he pulls off, especially during practice.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Quite possibly one of the most skilled player for his age in all of Canada. Just a treat to watch some of the shite he pulls off, especially during practice.

Just to make sure I am not confusing anybody, I was talking about Tyler Roselund, not KNVB.
;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just didn't score

knvb said:
He DID do it! How the fcuk do you think he ended up in traction?:rolleyes:

The kid doesn't drink his milk, plus there was a drive by stroller, that did the kid in.

How about TJ Sugars, he has some great moves, but they are at half time.

hos

Anyone ever see the Scorpion?
Tricks are for Kids. :wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not that div 2 could, or should be considered good soccer, but NK Hrvat has a Columbian centre mid who works the croiff (sp) move like magic. i've seen this import switch the flow of the game by dragging 4 players to the right then pulling the move and racing into open space...the feint is magic. but then again, its div 2.

manager

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just didn't score

Hands of Stone said:
Anyone ever see the Scorpion?

Have only seen it on television. Are you offering to provide a live demonstration during a game?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fabulus has some moves that are pretty amazing. It may be in Div 2 but they are pretty spectacular. I've seen him undress a lot of people.

Drive thru Strollerings.

Goddamn Preschool gang violence.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fabulus has some moves that are pretty amazing. It may be in Div 2 but they are pretty spectacular.

Yes Army...however I've seen him undress plenty of Div. 1 / Premier players as well...with ease.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Yes Army...however I've seen him undress plenty of Div. 1 / Premier players as well...with ease.

Big deal. Hos would undress himself and run naked through Metrotown for a Pokemon sticker.

Christ, I hope these are female players your pal is undressing but with a name like Fabulus it's not looking likely.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best move ever is by this kid named sixfyv... its called the Dirty Sanchez.

Am I off topic?

:D :D :D

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Don't bring your Penticton stories with the boys into this thread.

Funniest and best I have ever seen;

As I was managing DCR(years ago), guy called Dt comes to the sideline asking for water. Keeper takes the goal kick, as Darren is drinking,head tilted up, proceeds to take the ball down in one touch( jumps to miss a two footed lunge from Tom Johnson of Squamish) and passes on for a breakaway goal. Looks at Squamish player and, say's "you are a shitty lumberjack" A certain ref (Maricio) proceeds to give him a yellow for "having a weapon on the field" Calls it back to where the water bottle was. The rest of the story is XXX rated

Absolute classic, that you had to be there to appreciate

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the steamroller

look ahead & he just keeps a coming "THE STEAM ROLLING CRIMINAL "kevin hearne

or the other sapp move "THE FLYING ELBOW" brian weavers :D

sid :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ParkHead said:
Peter Stipansek(sp) from Croatia of the eighties and early ninties.

Parkhead

It's actually Peter Stipancic. Just to let you know he plays for Croatia SC Classic he is in his late 40's and can still make people look foolish. It is definately a pleasure to play with him.

I would have to say it is a toss up between Lui Miljanovic and Peter in the mid eighties they were untouchable. I will be persuing this re union for next season.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts