Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Craziest Skills

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Harmse
Sick what this kid can do....

After four games of low scoring, Kevin was spotted at Inter practice last night.
Not sure if he is signing, but he sure would help us in the scoring department.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson also fits this

he scored a goal ,took a dive to the side line and fake doing a rail :D just like robbie fowler did when he played for pool :D

sid

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to say Joseph Brar from Temple, he just came down for the summer, just like every year. He comes from Pakistan and this guy has mad skill, a bit of a KLUN but nobody's perfect.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no disrespect smally but you couldnt even lace larssons boots!!3-4 years ago you couldnt even see your boots with your wee belly son :D :D

sid

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wondered how long it would take for a pot/kettle response. :p
i'll see what i can do about "lacing his boots" in imperial...errr...provincials...fcuk....next year i guess.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid,

if you asked larsson nicely, I'm sure he'd send you an autographed picture of himself. :rolleyes:

Me thinks you're a tad suspect ;) ;)

On topic I'd say Danny Sankar produced some amazing stuff along with J. Catliff. Best two I've ever played along side-bar none!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
On topic I'd say Danny Sankar produced some amazing stuff along with J. Catliff. Best two I've ever played along side-bar none!
I'll second the Catliff shout. He was an absolute bastard to play against, I could very rarely get anywhere near the ball such was his positioning and size. And, for once, that says more about him than it does me........

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most frustrating to play against?

Probably Steamo. Not because of any special moves, but because he has a very low centre of gravity for his size, and a big fat arse (like I should talk...) that makes it impossible to get a ball away from him while he's shielding it without cleaning him out and drawing a foul. That and him being able to lay a ball off while under pressure.

Second would have been Arnie Meers.

beers,

stew:cool:

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree with the Manager's earlier comment......NK Hrvat's Columbian midfielder has some crazy skills.

Sean

Aug 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey HOS.....sounds like you didn't hear about the cracker (voted goal of the year) TJ SUGARS shot outside the 18 vs. Sporting!!!!

Sean

Aug 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya-shiet happens! What can ya do when is bounces off your neck!?
Great win though lads - nice recovery!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sean said:
Hey HOS.....sounds like you didn't hear about the cracker (voted goal of the year) TJ SUGARS shot outside the 18 vs. Sporting!!!!

No didn't hear about it, I was too busy getting a tan/sunburn vs. Slurrey this past Friday night.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0