Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CR7 to Juventus

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, It'll be interesting to follow, that's for sure.

On one hand, I hope she's extorting him, because rape is the worst kind of violation. Even if someone is filthy enough to try and extort cash for this, they still don't deserve rape.

If it happened, and they can somehow prove this, then there is no limits to the amount of time passed for justice to be served, and if they can get the evidence / proof they need through the justice system, then I hope he gets what's coming to him.

From that angle, I truly hope this is a case of extortion. Lesser of two evils by a long shot.

I'm not a CR fan or hater, so...just following.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I kind of think of it the other way Dude not because I want bad things to happen to CR7, who I will admit I do dislike, but if it proves to be extortion it makes it that much more difficult for real victims to be believed or to even come out in the first place.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the problem, and a bigger conversation...those that do choose to try and extort basically make it that much more of a difficult task for real victims. I have ZERO problem with a case being opened up over x amount of time. FFS, there are so many real and good examples of adults well into their own lives that only now have the courage to speak out about abuse they've suffered as children at the hands of adults who had power over them. Coming forward with that kind of crime against you has to be the most difficult thing you can do, then having to relive it, and tell the story, time and time again, and suffer the cross examining through it, too.

So...I dunno, Yoda. I see what you are saying. I don't hope it happened, but I do hope she is telling the truth.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He (or his lawyers) had already paid her $325,000 back when it happened to keep her quiet, as I read in another article

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a difficult thing to do for most if not all women to bring that kind of thing out in the open, not discounting that at all, but we’ve all heard cases of extortion and false charges either to ruin a career or get money and they happen at very convenient times.
Guess we’ll wait and see.

The article seems to clarify her side and maybe he did do it. The payoff is no guarantee he did but definitely makes you wonder.

Keep us posted @Dude!

Last edited:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the end of it on 1040. I I heard was RIP and Paul Dolan. But he is on the radio now. Ignore. They must have been referring to the Whitecaps Season

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I expect more women to come out of the woodwork. True or false I can see how these things happen (not how she describes as that describes flat out rape) but I can see how the evening doesn’t go as these women planned. Some are mature enough to understand what they are in for and others may realize at some point that The celebrity, Just sees you as a fcuk toy. I’m sure some of them get excited that Ronaldo has found them attractive and is partying with them and the next thing they know he’s doing as he pleases.

I’m not trying to justify anything but guys like Cristiano have beautiful women throwing themselves at him at a regular basis. That changes you, how you treat people. As a young guy at the time with the world by the balls im sure he’s done some things he wouldn’t be proud of now. I’m hoping this is false, just gave my sons friend a Ronaldo full kit that he wears everyday. His parents are very religious, all of a sudden I feel uncomfortable about the gift.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tax fraud stuff is very common in Spain.

Messi, Xabi Alonso, di Maria, mascherano, falcao. Even Jose Mourinho!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts