Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Covid and Soccer

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100% show us the data to support the decision not a crackling voice and a bunch of feelings.
But seriously....they have gone POUT OF THEIR WAY for being apologetic about the very small number of people dying. It's become a joke of a joke.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little bit of manipulated stats for me. Comparing deaths to total population instead of to actual cases/survival. Not accurate in my opinion. Those numbers would change massively if we had zero response and just allowed it to run rampant. Sort of stuff the gives the great reset and government conspiracy theories life.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
100% show us the data to support the decision not a crackling voice and a bunch of feelings.
BC is relaxing restrictions on churches. Where is the data to support that change?
A bunch of redneck anti gay, anti black, anti women, anti brown and anti asian churches in the Fraser Valley have been complaining and breaking rules. There have been endless conflicts and sometimes wars caused by religious hatred.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They reschedule yesterday's news conference to begin 2 hours earlier than normal... then 90 minutes after said NC ends, release a statement on the daily numbers which were as we now know, the highest since December).

Of course they don't do things on Fridays so won't be questioned on anything until Monday.

Really, really sick and tired of this dog and pony show...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And just saw this, new record set in today's statement - over 900 new cases since yesterday.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I need those numbers to keep climbing. Sales are up 40% since this thing started. The more we lock down the better it gets :oops:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our big contract was just extended today until the end of the year (7 month extension) - our business hasn't suffered at all as well :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little bit of manipulated stats for me. Comparing deaths to total population instead of to actual cases/survival. Not accurate in my opinion. Those numbers would change massively if we had zero response and just allowed it to run rampant. Sort of stuff the gives the great reset and government conspiracy theories life.
In the beginning of this thing, experts estimated 25% of the planet’s population would contract it. They also said then the vast majority would be largely unaffected. Also at this point, apathy had set in. A year ago, I caught a cold and was paranoid it was COVID. Now? I’ll stay home till symptoms clear, but think I could be fcuked to get tested? I haven’t had to test that theory but I know my sentiment today is, no. It’s a cold. Like the cold I catch every spring when the seasons change.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our big contract was just extended today until the end of the year (7 month extension) - our business hasn't suffered at all as well :)
Down about 25%, mostly on the back of the first 3-4 months of Covid. No layoffs, and Gov subsidies thankfully helped us recoup most losses. Thankful not to be a restaurant, in retail, or tourism.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Down about 25%, mostly on the back of the first 3-4 months of Covid. No layoffs, and Gov subsidies thankfully helped us recoup most losses. Thankful not to be a restaurant, in retail, or tourism.

Trying not to come off as bragging. Didn't come with out its challenges. Mainly finding people to work a trade and lots of sympathy for those in the hospitality sector. I supported them when ever I could and tripled our expenses for the company during that time. Wholesale and manufacturing to the shipping supply sector finally paid off. And please thank your wives. I appreciate the support through over paying to online shop for goods from the Aritzia's of the world.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn’t come off that way. Some businesses are way up due to pandemic issues. I don’t get jealous, there are years where we are way up against the grain of the economy, so....again happy we weathered the storm.

Caritas

Oct 2, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC is relaxing restrictions on churches. Where is the data to support that change?
A bunch of redneck anti gay, anti black, anti women, anti brown and anti asian churches in the Fraser Valley have been complaining and breaking rules. There have been endless conflicts and sometimes wars caused by religious hatred.
The only religious hatred I'm noticing is your own.
happy easter GIF
:bronco:

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only religious hatred I'm noticing is your own.
happy easter GIF
:bronco:
Unfortunately eleven churches held indoor services yesterday, a day after B.C. reported 5 deaths from covid, plus the highest ever daily count of new covid cases, and the number of people in ICU increased from 80 to 90. If people do not follow rules then soccer will be impossible until 2022.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0