Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cougar Alert (women and children get indoors)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, for the TTPers that need your Cougar fix, make sure you head to the Sandbar on Granville Island;) (Any given Fri/Sat).

You will find some Transvestite Cougs , hired help Cougs , ugly Cougs , Velumptious(sp) Cougs , rich Cougs , skinny Cougs , Cougs in training, old menCougs (or barracudas), and genuinely nice Cougs with 2 year old boobs .

All I can say is, if you rub up against some of the Cougs , look out because some of their rocks will catch your loose threads :rolleyes:

BTW, the waiters are all lame, but will milk the attention that the Cougs give them so they can fatten their tips :eek:

+SCdidnothaveapartinplayingwiththewaiters:p

by no means were the above statments meant to knock Cougs in their fine form (or waiters for that matter) :cool:

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking for a good club

I am looking for a decent club/pub/bar to have a little fun and let loose. I was told the Roxy, word of warning to any women. Stay clear, stay very clear. That club is like stepping into some other dimension. My experience there was unbelievable. The mix was good (young and old) the ratio was 10:1 men against women and I have never heard so many lines in my life I left there after just one hour of constant dogging it got so bad I thought my head was going to explode. I am new to the single life, I like to dance but don't want to be surrounded by 19 year old bubble heads. I prefer it not to be too crowded but more people than staff would be nice. I live in south burnaby and do not wish to travel too far, any suggestions? :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ask Aunt Jinky, (s)he'll know

Sorry Lita,

I want to help out, so first I looked at your profile;) wesharethesamebirthdate :cool: SCORPIOS Rock

Personally I am into Pubs not Clubs and I am not up to speed with the HIP places to go around town.:( I'm pretty sure if you ask Auntie Jinks, you'll find the answers you need:confused:

I do however know of a place called the Whoolshed in Cairns Australia, and that was the last time I actually went to a real night club(over a year ago):D

~Good Luck in your ventures, but don't ask the Appy, he and his friends may not be what you're looking for (19yrs and all):rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats funny that's same angle I see the Rocky at every time I leave there.....:rolleyes:

Try O' Bar (sp) downtown

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh Knvb, drunk again were you?

I believe it is "Au Bar"

Um, the last time I went with some friends down there they were 'trying' to drag me in to the Roxy. But we managed to make our way across the street to the Granville Room;)

I wasn't drinking, but I know the Guinness pints were only about $5.00-$5.50;)

What about trying one of the Malone's - downtown, Burnaby or Kits area (so I've heard):rolleyes:

+SCisjusttryingtohelpwhileAuntieJinksisatwork:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studabakers, Top Club in South Central

Lita

HOS also lives in South BBY, and when I am looking for a good time I head down to the Loudest Club on Kingsway.

Monday: 80's Hair Band Night - A Classic
Tuesday: 90's Hair Band Night - A little shorter, but still rockin
Wednesday: 70's Hair Band Night - 70's prices without the Disco
Thursday: Kick the Weekend into Gear with Thrash Metal Night
Friday: Is Deadly with Death Metal Night
Saturday: Kickin on Kingsway with Top 40 Metal
Sunday: Bring the Old-Lady, because it's Metal Ballad's Night

Studabakers is the place to be seen in BBY, just don't tell knvb and the Slurry boys how to get over the Bridge.

HOSHeavyMetalHairBandFreak

:eek:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharks Club Langley

Watched THE game there on Sunday before we played and their was talent everywhere and %65 where cougars. :D Good times!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts