Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Conor goes breserk

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dana already has the money. All he gets now is a title and a salary, neither of which he needs

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dana already has the money. All he gets now is a title and a salary, neither of which he needs
Or should have to be honest. He used to be the best promoter, now he shits on his fighters and lets his personal opinion ruin so much. Look at how he dogs on Woodley and other guys. I’ve never once seen Coker (Bellator) say anything bad about his product or employees. UFC marketing and promos aren’t what they used to be, more interim titles than I’ve seen and more negativity and favouritism than ever. I think the UFC has gotten to big for its boots and they’ve saturated their product with to many cards and to many fighters. It used to be awesome when there was a stacked card every month, now there’s 2-3 a month with guys you’ve never heard of. Can only see Bellator getting bigger and the UFC slowing starting to lose steam.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry these guys aren’t professionals. The whole thing is still a circus to me.

What’s your take on bullpens clearing out to brawl in baseball? Is that professional?

How about the two-handed hack to the head of Brasheer or the Bertuzzi the cheap shot in the NHL. Is that professional?

How about Cantona drop kicking some fans...is that professional?

This past weekends incidents after the fight was said and done is not the norm and I wouldn’t paint the whole UFC in that light.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts